Commercial of Diff. Dara...

destiny411

Idyllic
Check out...[H3r3]

Talk about it...

After that post your comments on wat u have seen....I go first..

I'm not sure where to post this topic so if it's the wrong place then u can move it...srry...

destiny411

Idyllic
M3...I wanted to die when I saw the D2B ponds commercial...and the other two...they were soo0o0o cute.... :w000t: :w000t: :wub: :wub:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha very funny the pond commercial ahahaha love it thanks for sharing and they are soo cute in thea ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahahahahh the one wiht cheer eating wai wai wia wia wia iwa noolde is funnieeee LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the other girl just goin fake her death like dat hahhahahahahh just for a sip of the noodle .... when i watch tv .. at time it the Commercial i want to see den the movie itself :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Great commercials!! I love the ones performed by D2B, Ann, and Tik. They are so creative. Thanks for sharing, Destiny411.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the one with Ann and Aump

Okay.....the commercial of Tozen....what the heck? I felt like AUmp was selling herself in the commerical. She was trying to look all sexy and her mouth was always opened....! It was bad.....make u wanna :lmao: :lmao:! Laughable.....that is the WORD to described the cm..... :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Love watching thai CF LOL

Do u have the one with Film and Aum Patchrapa ??
CF for Suzuki =)

thanks for sharing lol

destiny411

Idyllic
Kristie said:
Love watching thai CF LOL

Do u have the one with Film and Aum Patchrapa ??
CF for Suzuki =)

thanks for sharing lol

[post="130743"][/post]​

I've posted the one w/ Film and Aum...don't noe if it's the one u want..

Enjoy!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeahhhhhh it's this one omg my bad it's honda LOOL
they r so cute together love this CF Aum so pretty !!!

thank u naaaa destiny ^_^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Love D2B ads and Tik ads...they're all so hot and gorgeous especially Tik. The rest were fine and cute.