CME Chinese Series

Ana

sarNie Adult

-Angkorwat.com

I went to store 2day. I saw these 2 series I bought the whole set of the second series and the modern series only came out to 1-5 I bought it too. Anywayz, I watched alittle bit of the ancient one, the voice isn't bad. I think the price is reasonable and very cheap :rolleyes: . Did anyone saw the ancient series yet? In the preview I believe the main gurl stabs herself :huh: did she die?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hey I wonder if they have a website...CMA that is? hmm...I went to Angkorwat...and they said in their Public Ad Announcement that they translate, Chinese and Korean things so...

Ana

sarNie Adult
They should have a main site and a request section...lol..I'll go and spam the forum w/request :lol:

menia

Ana said:
-Angkorwat.com
I went to store 2day. I saw these 2 series I bought the whole set of the second series and the modern series only came out to 1-5 I bought it too. Anywayz, I watched alittle bit of the ancient one, the voice isn't bad. I think the price is reasonable and very cheap :rolleyes: . Did anyone saw the ancient series yet? In the preview I believe the main gurl stabs herself :huh: did she die?
[post="25165"][/post]​
The main gurl didn't die :D

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
the frist one is boring for me lol i only watched like eop 5 and i didnt like it.. ahha it was too boring

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Has anyone seen second movie that was posted...wants to know if it is worth watching.

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
i have the second one..but i haven't had a chance to watch it yet....i watched a lil bit ofi it n it seemed to boring.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
khmerxhomie said:
i have the second one..but i haven't had a chance to watch it yet....i watched a lil bit ofi it n it seemed to boring.
[post="141439"][/post]​
LOL...I, too, have the second movie posted, but it seems kind of boring to me also when I watched bits and pieces of it in the beginning ;)

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
the second movie is really boring but some cme movie prettyu good like - Dao Domnok Tirk Pnake- but i think this movie is bad bc of main guy seems like everytime vincent is cast as main character the movie really bad but when he cast as bad guy or an uncle or soemthing its pretty good

Hiatus

Super Momo
lmao kinda off topic but I was watching the outsider also dubbed by CME and I hate the fact that the subbing suck I dont care how they sound like but they were like REALLLLYY late.. I mean once you see the character mouth stop talking they suddenly translate it lol -____- I was so pissed at it I couldn't keep on watching that serie loll