Club Friday To Be Continued (Toomtam/Mo/March)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw a comment recently on the last episode of Ruk Long Jai and thought it was a really great plot if GMM were to do a sequel of it, since many people have been requesting for a continuation and happy ending for TooMo (Jay and Ploy).

So here's how it goes...

Jay and Pin have been married for a while. Jay is working in the provinces (which I'm guessing is the countryside of Thailand). Pin is working in Bangkok and there, she gets with another man. Ploy is working at an advertisement company. Ploy meets a really good guy and tries to date him, but she still hasn't forgotten about Jay. By chance, Jay and Ploy encounter each other at a college reunion/party at their university. They greet each other as old friends. Their feelings gradually resurface and they secretly keep in touch, but they don't do anything to express their feelings for each other since they already have their own significant others.

Jay catches Pin cheating on him and they start quarreling. Jay moves back to Bangkok so he can be close to Pin and so they can try to sustain their marriage life. But the closer he is to Pin, the worse their problems become. Jay eventually realizes that every time there's a problem, Ploy is always there to comfort him. Ploy turns all her attention and uses all her effort to appease Jay. Whenever Jay is with Ploy, he feels happy and content. Ploy wants to make up for not giving Jay enough attention in the past, even if it means only being his friend right now.

Ploy's boyfriend loves her and wants to marry her, but Jay won't allow it. Jay decides to end his marriage with Pin and breaks up with her. However, Pin's parents beg Jay to stay with her so Pin goes back to Jay.

The company Pin works at hires Ploy to work for them. Ploy and Pin have to work together and Pin uses this opportunity to reveal (or accuse) Ploy of cheating with her husband (Jay). Ploy's father becomes angry at Jay and orders him to stay away from Ploy. Ploy's father believes that if Ploy marries her boyfriend, Jason, she'll forget about Jay.

Jay has another altercation with Pin and he finally admits that he was wrong to choose Pin. Pin threatens to commit suicide if Jay leaves her. Jay is unwilling to stay with Pin because it makes him miserable.

Jay doesn't want to cause any more trouble so he tells Ploy to marry her boyfriend. Ploy tells Jay that she loves him and has never stopped loving him. She wishes that she could go back in time and admits that she was crazy to break up with him. Jay is sad for their time together lost. He says that it's impossible for them to get back together and for them to stop being hopeful in a lie (or stop living a lie). Jay tells Ploy that he'll go back to Pin and be a good husband to her, while Ploy agrees to marry Jason as Jay desires.

Jay eventually parts from Pin quietly. Pin gets involved with a client at her company and unknowingly becomes the mistress. The client's wife(?) plans to catch Pin in the act and reveals a clip of Pin in bed with a man (or her husband) in front of many people. Pin is humiliated and fired from the company. Pin goes back to Jay and pleads to get back together with him. Jay refuses to get back with Pin. Pin binge drinks and falls off a building. Jay blames himself for Pin's death and becomes very depressed. Ploy is concerned when she hears the news about Jay's condition.

Ploy takes care of Jay until he becomes mentally stable again. Jay tells Ploy that she shouldn't be interfering with him anymore because she is going to be marrying a great guy. Jay tells Ploy to go back to her fiance. They are both heartbroken.

Jay and Ploy don't contact each other for three months. Jay works hard to keep everything peaceful until Ploy's wedding day. He plans to say goodbye to his colleagues and Ploy, but he finds out that the wedding has already been cancelled by Ploy. Ploy cancelled the wedding with her groom and moved away and Jay knows that he was the cause of this because Ploy loves him. Jay tries to contact Ploy's father but Ploy's father won't tell him anything.

Jay calls Ploy relentlessly but isn't successful. Until the day of her birthday, Jay brings a handmade gift to Ploy's father and asks him to give it to Ploy since he knows where she lives. The gift is a recording of him singing "Mak Kwa Rak (More Than Love)" (just like when Ploy recorded herself singing the song and gave the CD to Jay for his birthday). In his gift is a ring also. He asks Ploy if she will marry him and to call him back if she agrees. He tells her that he's willing to wait for her forever. Ploy cries while she's reading all of this and flies back to meet Jay.

When Jay finds out that Ploy has agreed to marry him, he rushes to go meet her. Everything seems to be ending well. However, in his desperation to see Ploy, Jay gets into a fatal car accident. His car flips over. Ploy is shocked when she hears the news. She rushes to the hospital to see Jay. Jay has serious injuries and has a very low chance of surviving. Ploy realizes that Jay is holding onto her book that she made and gave to him for his birthday a long time ago, before they broke up. It's been preserved well and is still in good condition. This breaks Mo's heart.

Will Jay and Ploy's love story end in tears again? Or happiness? The sky is the only limit or take away from it. (That last sentence was a direct translation from google translate since I didn't know how to translate it into a rough translation.)

Below is the person's original comment in Thai font.
....เจกับพิณแต่งงานกันได้สักระยะ เจต้องไปทำงานที่ตจว. ทำให้ห่างพิณ ส่วนพิณทำงานในกรุงเทพฯก็เริ่มเหงาจึงติดเที่ยวติดเพื่อนและเริ่มติดผู้ชาย ส่วนพลอยทำงานบริษัทโฆษณาแห่งหนึ่ง พลอยมีเพื่อนชายคนหนึ่งมาชอบนานแล้ว เขาเป็นคนดีพลอยจึงลองคบหาดูแต่ลึกๆก็ยังไม่ลืมเจ ....เจกับพลอยได้กลับมาเจอกันโดยบังเอิญในงานเลี้ยงรุ่นที่มหาวิทยาลัย ทั้งคู่กลับมาคุยกันในฐานะเพื่อนเก่า ความรู้สึกดีๆที่เคยมีในวันเก่าๆค่อยๆกลับคืนมา เจแอบติดต่อกับพลอยอย่างเงียบๆ แต่ก็ยังไม่กล้าแสดงความรู้สึกดีๆต่อกันเท่าไร เพราะต่างคนต่างก็มีคนของตัวเองแล้ว ....เจเริ่มจับได้ว่าพิณนอกใจ ทั้งคู่เริ่มทะเลาะกัน เจพยายามประคับประคองชีวิตคู่ไว้จึงย้ายกลับมาทำงานที่กรุงเทพเช่นเดิมเพื่ออยู่ใกล้ๆพิณ แต่ยิ่งใกล้ก็ยิ่งแย่ลง เจพบพลอยบ่อยขึ้น ทุกครั้งที่เจมีปัญหาพลอยจะอยู่เป็นเพื่อนคอยปลอบอย่างเข้าใจเจเสมอ พลอยหันมาใส่ใจเอาใจเจทุกอย่างจนเจรู้สึกอุ่นใจ และมีความสุขเมื่ออยู่กับพลอย พลอยรู้แล้วว่าเจสำคัญต่อเธอขนาดไหนจึงอยากชดเชยสิ่งที่เคยทำพลาดมาในอดีต แม้จะเป็นได้แค่เพื่อน พลอยพยายามข่มใจเพราะเจมีภรรยาแล้ว เพื่อนชายของพลอยขอพลอยแต่งงาน แต่พลอยก็บ่ายเบี่ยง .....เจตัดสินใจขอแยกทางกับพิณ แต่ถูกพ่อแม่ของพิณขอร้องไว้ พิณจับได้ว่าเจแอบกลับไปหาพลอยก็โกรธมาก ความเกลียดชังพลอยมีมากขึ้นๆ พิณจึงไม่ยอมเลิกกับเจง่ายๆ .....บริษัทของพิณว่าจ้างให้บริษัทของพลอยทำโฆษณาให้ พิณจึงได้มาร่วมงานกับพลอย พิณจึงแฉว่าพลอยกำลังแย่งสามีเธอทำให้พลอยอับอาย พ่อพลอยโกรธเจมากที่กลับมายุ่งกับพลอยจนทำให้พลอยมัวหมอง จึงสั่งให้เจออกห่างจากพลอย และให้พลอยแต่งงานกับเพื่อนชายเพื่อพลอยจะได้ลืมเจเสียที เจทะเลาะกับพิณอย่างหนัก เจยอมรับว่าเขาคิดผิดที่เลือกพิณ พิณจึงขู่ว่าถ้าเจทิ้งไปพิณจะฆ่าตัวตาย เจจึงจำใจทนอยู่กับพิณอย่างไม่มีความสุข ....พลอยกับเจรู้สึกอึดอัดใจกับภาวะที่เป็นอยู่ เจเป็นห่วงพลอยมาก เขาไม่อยากเป็นต้นเหตุที่ทำให้พลอยมีปัญหาจึงบอกให้พลอยลืมเขาและแต่งงานกับผู้ชายคนนั้น พลอยจึงบอกความในใจว่าเธอรักเจไม่เคยเปลี่ยน เธออยากให้มีปาฏิหาริย์ย้อนเวลาได้เธอจะไม่คิดลองใจบ้าๆนั่นจนเลิกกับเจ เจกลัวพลอยจะเสียเวลากับเขาไปมากกว่านี้จึงโกหกว่า เรื่องของเขากับพลอยมันคงเป็นไปไม่ได้ เขาแค่เหงาแค่ต้องการเพื่อนไม่ได้รักพลอยและคงกลับไปทำหน้าที่สามีที่ดีของพิณเหมือนเดิม ทำให้พลอยเสียใจมากจึงรับปากแต่งงานกับเพื่อนชายตามที่เจต้องการ เมื่อพิณรู้ว่าเจกับพลอยเลิกติดต่อกันแล้วก็มาเยาะเย้ยพลอย จนมีปากเสียงกับเตยเพื่อนสนิทของพลอย .....เจแยกกันอยู่กับพิณอย่างเงียบๆ พิณจึงหันไปคบเพื่อนเที่ยวเพื่อประชดเจจนไปติดพันลูกค้าหนุ่มรายหนึ่งโดยที่ไม่รู้เลยว่าตัวเองได้ตกเป็นเมียน้อย เตยซึ่งรู้จักกับเมียหลวงรู้เรื่องเข้าจึงวางแผนบางอย่างร่วมกับเมียหลวง พิณถูกเมียหลวงแฉคลิปฉาวบนเตียงนอนกับผู้ชายต่อหน้าคนในบริษัท พิณอับอายมากและโดนไล่ออก ....พิณอ้อนวอนขอคืนดีกับเจแต่เจใจแข็งเลิกกับพิณอย่างเด็ดขาดทำให้พิณเสียใจมาก พิณกินเหล้าหนักจนเมามายพลัดตกตึกเสียชีวิต เจโทษตัวเองว่าเขามีส่วนทำให้พิณต้องตายจึงกลายเป็นคนซึมเศร้า พลอยรู้ข่าวก็เป็นห่วงจึงเข้ามาปลอบใจเจในวันที่เจอ่อนแอที่สุด ทั้งคู่อยู่ด้วยกันก็ยิ่งรู้สึกผูกพันธ์ลึกซึ้งกว่าเดิม เพื่อนชายของพลอยมาตามหาพลอยทำให้เจดึงสติกลับมาว่าเขาไม่ควรเป็นมือที่สาม พลอยกำลังจะได้แต่งงานกับผู้ชายที่ดี เจจึงบอกให้พลอยกลับไป ทั้งคู่รู้สึกปวดร้าวใจมาก .... เจไม่ได้ติดต่อพลอยอีกเลยร่วม 3 เดือน เจทุ่มเททำงานอย่างหนักเพื่อให้ลืมทุกอย่างจนกระทั่งวันแต่งงานของพลอย เจตั้งใจไปร่วมงานและเพื่อบอกลาพลอย แต่งานแต่งกลับถูกยกเลิกไปก่อนหน้านี้ เพราะพลอยได้ตัดสินใจบางอย่าง พลอยหนีหายไป ว่าที่เจ้าบ่าวของพลอยได้บอกอะไรบางอย่างกับเจ ทำให้เจรู้ซึ้งแล้วว่าพลอยทำแบบนั้นเพราะรักเขา เจพยายามติดต่อพลอย แต่พ่อของพลอยไม่ยอมบอกอะไรเลย ....เจตามหาพลอยอย่างไม่ลดละแต่ก็ยังติดต่อไม่ได้ จนใกล้ถึงวันเกิดของพลอย เจหมดหนทางจึงฝากของขวัญชิ้นหนึ่งให้พ่อเอาไปให้พลอยเพราะรู้ว่าพ่อน่าจะรู้ที่อยู่ของพลอย พ่อเริ่มใจอ่อนจึงเอาของขวัญไปให้พลอย พลอยเปิดดูของขวัญเป็นแผ่นซีดีมีคลิปเพลง"มากกว่ารัก"ที่เจตั้งใจร้องและเล่นกีตาร์ให้พลอยพร้อมกับบอกรักพลอยและขอพลอยแต่งงาน ถ้าพลอยตกลงก็ขอให้ติดต่อกลับมา เจจะรอพลอยตลอดไป.. พลอยอ่านแล้วร้องไห้ ที่พลอยหนีมาส่วนหนึ่งก็เพื่ออยากลองใจเจอีกครั้งว่า ถ้าเจยังรักเธออยู่ก็ต้องพยายามพิสูจน์ตัวเองและต้องรอเธอได้เสมอ บัดนี้พลอยได้คำตอบแล้ว ... เจรอพลอยตอบกลับอยู่หลายวัน แล้วพลอยก็ติดต่อกลับมา พลอยตอบตกลง เจดีใจมาก เจไม่รีรอที่จะไปหาพลอยให้เร็วที่สุด ทุกอย่างกำลังจะลงเอยด้วยดี แต่แล้ว..เจก็ประสบอุบัติเหตุรถคว่ำ... ....พลอยรู้ข่าวแทบช็อค พลอยรีบไปหาเจที่รพ.เจบาดเจ็บสาหัสโอกาสรอดน้อยมาก จนท.เอาสมุดเล่มหนึ่งมาให้พลอยบอกว่าเจถือสมุดเล่มหนึ่งไว้แน่น มันคือสมุดรูปคู่ที่พลอยเคยทำให้เจในวันเกิดเมื่อนานมาแล้ว ซึ่งเจยังเก็บไว้อย่างดี...พลอยหัวใจแทบแตกสลาย.... ......ความรักของเจและพลอยจะจบลงด้วยความเศร้าอีกครั้ง หรือสุขสมหวัง..ฟ้าเท่านั้นที่กำหนดหรือนี่คือการลองใจจากฟ้า..เอาใจช่วยทั้งคู่..

This person should be a scriptwriter. Seriously. I was so impressed and moved by the plot that I was inspired to create a poster for it. I would want March as Ploy's fiance. :) He's mainly acted for GMM but he's also acted for ONE HD too so I can definitely see Exact and GMM promoting him with TooMo.

This song would be perfect as the ost of the sequel:

Lyrics:

Bauk dai mai groht keuang chun reuang arai
Please tell me, what are you angry at me for

Jeung hai nah pai glai mai mee mae kum um lah
That you’ve disappeared far away without even a farewell?

Soot puat rao dtaung ton ngao reuay mah
It hurts so much, I must continuously endure the loneliness

Meua maung mai jur waew dtah koo nun tee koey dtreung jai
When I look and don’t find that look in your eyes, my match that once captivated me

Mai mee tur laeo meuan jai ja kaht hai pai
I don’t have you anymore, it’s like my heart is dying

Meua chun mai mee tur glai ja hai jai pai tummai
When I don’t have you near, why am I breathing?

Ruk tur yahk mee cheewit peua tur
I love you, I want to live for you

Roo mai wah mai mee krai krai ja mee kwahm mai tao tur
Do you know no one else will be as meaningful as you?

Lohk tung lohk mun doo wahng plao tah hahk wun nee mai mee tur
This whole world seems empty if I don’t have you today

Yahk hai roo wah yoo gor peua ror
I want you to know that I’m here to wait for you

Ror piang wun welah tee ja dai jur gun
Waiting only for the day I will see you

Tur tao nun tur tao nun neung kon tee dtaung gahn
You alone, you alone, the one person I need

Jai mun toramahn kit teung jon gern bunyai
My heart is tortured, I miss you beyond description

Mai mee tur laeo chun pai dtor pai mai dai
If I don’t have you anymore, I can’t go on

Ja sia arai gor dai soot tai kae piang mee tur
I’ll loose everything if in the end, I can just have you

Ruk tur yahk mee cheewit peua tur
I love you, I want to live for you

Roo mai wah mai mee krai krai tee jai ja ruk eek laeo
Do you know there’s no one else who my heart will love?

Lohk tung lohk mun doo wahng plao tah chun kaht tur
The whole world seems empty if I’m without you

Chun yoo wun nee peua ruk tur
I’m living today to love you

*credit to deungdutjai.com

Last edited: