Closing ceremony 2008

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I got off the comp to watch The Simpsons but while turning the channel I came upon the closing cermoney for the Beijing olympics.
GUESS WHO PERFORMED TOGETHER!!!!??? LEE HOM AND RAIN!
I havent seen it yet because right now we just got done with the march of volunteers with the 12 children..I still have a long ways to go before I see them but wooooo I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WAAAAA seeing Lee Hom on my tv WAAA! lmao and Rain too! OMG Rain is looking good with his new hair cut
OH MY DAM MY LEE HOM WAAAA..It was exciting but I wish they would have singed a different song...There wasnt much to the song no wonder Rain could sing it lmao..

XCappy

Mr. Char
I have an inside HDD in my Internet box, I started the recording (for testing) for 1 minute, I checked the HDD and there was the file. Then, I started a 2-hour recording and guess what ? NOTHING... My parents wanted to watch it and this damn file wasn't in the HDD.

Finally I found a torrent and it took me 4 hours to download it since there weren't lots of seeders. And of course, when I was at 98%, the number of seeders increased from 1 to 30... Unlucky day.

All I wanted to see was : Jackie Chan :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I saw Lee Hom, but didn't know who the other guy was.
Lol Jackie Chan was awesome!
With LH there was kpop star Rain. He was in Speed Racer and he's also starring in a new movie called Ninja Assassin.
Oh and there was also Andy Lau with Jackie too.

I have an inside HDD in my Internet box, I started the recording (for testing) for 1 minute, I checked the HDD and there was the file. Then, I started a 2-hour recording and guess what ? NOTHING... My parents wanted to watch it and this damn file wasn't in the HDD.

Finally I found a torrent and it took me 4 hours to download it since there weren't lots of seeders. And of course, when I was at 98%, the number of seeders increased from 1 to 30... Unlucky day.

All I wanted to see was : Jackie Chan :D
OMG Aaawwww! Well did you get it to work? If not I'm sure someone will upload it on youtube soon. You didnt miss much there wasnt anything too spectacular. Nothing beats the opening ceremony. Jackie was standing next to Andy and I think Jackie had a little solo too.

XCappy

Mr. Char
With LH there was kpop star Rain. He was in Speed Racer and he's also starring in a new movie called Ninja Assassin.
Oh and there was also Andy Lau with Jackie too.

OMG Aaawwww! Well did you get it to work? If not I'm sure someone will upload it on youtube soon. You didnt miss much there wasnt anything too spectacular. Nothing beats the opening ceremony. Jackie was standing next to Andy and I think Jackie had a little solo too.
The torrent version is really fast now with lots of seeders. It's also available in French in Dailymotion, but I bet it'll be removed due to rules violation. About Youtube, just wait and see ;)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I was screaming like crazy last night when I saw LEE HOM and RAIN on tv... :lol:

beijing beijing wo ai beijing!
LMFAO ME TOO ME TOO!
I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me hahaha oh well it's not everyday I get to see Lee Hom and Rain on TV together too!
Wow pictures already..Thanks for sharing dmenxue!
I HAVE TO SAY I HATE THOSE PANTS LH WAS WEARING. He really needs to get some fashion sense or a new stylist.