Close To Your Heart ::Chapter 10::

nikki1786

LizQuen
i made an MV... im still planning to do the trailer, if i could find some clear video clips of Andi and Xian. apparently, i only found some clips of Erich and Piolo. so i end up making a MV... XD

Lyrics and DL link: Lumayo Ka Man Sa Akin

Lumayo ka man sa akin
Even if you runaway from me
At ako'y iyong limutin
And tried to forget me
Masakit man sa damdamin
Even if it hurts
Pilit pa rin titiisin.
I have to endure it.

Mga lumipas na ligaya
Happiness that had passed
Ang kahapong may pag-asa
Yesterday's abeyance
Mga pangarap na walang hanggan
The never-ending dreams
Ay naglaho paglisan mo, mahal ko.
Vanished when you disappeared, my love.

Chorus I
Pagkat saan ka man naroroon
Because wherever you are
Pintig ng puso ko'y para sa iyo
My heart still beats for you
Naghihirap man ang aking damdamin
Even if my feelings is suffering
Nagmamahal pa rin sa iyo giliw
I'm still loving you dearly
Limutin man kita'y di ko magawa
Though I wanted to forget you, but I couldn't
Hindi pa rin ako nagbabago
It hadn't change
Ang pag-ibig ko sa iyo'y lagi mong kasama.
Because my love will always be with you.

Mga sandaling ligaya
The short happiness
Kung ikaw ang siyang kasama
If I'm with you
Sana ay di na natapos pa
I hope it'll never end
Wala ng nais pang iba.
Not hoping for somebody else
Sa gabi'y naaalala
At night as I remember
Nalulumbay pagkat wala ka
Sadden because you're not here
Ang yakap mo'y aking inaasam
Wanting your embrace
Sana'y maulit pang muli, mahal ko.
I hope it'll happened again, my love.

*repeat Chorus I*

Tuluyan man tayong di magkita
Even if we're now apart
Umaasa pa rin ako sinta
I'm still hoping, my love
Pagkat mahal kita manalig ka
Because I love you and so hold onto it
Walang katulad mo sa buhay ko
Nothing compares to you in my life
Ikaw lamang ngayon,
It will always be you; Now.
Bukas, kaylan man
Tomorrow and forever
Naririto ako asahan mo
I'm always here for you
Because my love will always be with you.

My love will always be with you.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 04 A

Anthony got back inside the cave with some flat wood that he found awhile ago, she was still asleep. he gets her right foot, he didn't have anything to wrap the two flat woods to secure her right foot, she really had bad sprain and he thought already that once she wakes up, she cant easily get up. he decided to take off his shirt and ripped into strips so that he can use it to wrap it and secure her right foot with the two flat woods.

an hour had passed and its already late, he uses the flashlight to give light inside the cave. but he also knew that it wont last long. another thing, it still raining and they cant go back at this late hour already. having no choice but to stay and decided to go back tomorrow.

he lied down beside her, as he look onto her face he couldn't help but think how fragile she was. fragile in terms of how careless she was, he gently touch her face. she got fever and was chilling, he couldn't do anything except to hold her so tight.

but being close like this, he couldn't help but being stuck in a confusion. he want to let go of her in the second thought, but she was chilling. he closed his eyes and hold her even more closer, pressing against his body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luisa wakes up as she felt like she was in the midst of security, she couldn't express her surprise. Anthony, her brother was embracing her, close to him. she could hear his heartbeat, the warm breathe that coming from him couldn't help to restrain her mind. but rather stuck her into confusion. as she simply move and was about take off his heavy arms on top of her, he finally woke up.

Luisa: Ku-Kuya... i... i.... uh... (she couldn't stare at him properly, he was half-naked and didn't want to think any malice.)
Anthony: (he wiped his eyes and yawn. as he looked at her, he notice that she couldn't look at me.) hey... where have you been? why did you went that far?
Luisa: i... im sorry... it wont happened again.
Anthony: (he gets the flashlight and gets up.) i'll go wait for you outside.

he stopped and looked at her. before she could realize, it was already too late as she saw her right foot had been bandage using by his shirt that he ripped it into pieces and there were two flat woods on the sides, securing her ankle that got sprain. "can you stand?", he asked. she look at him and obviously... she couldn't as she can still feel the pain.

he helped her to stand. she almost slipped as she couldn't help but to feel the pain of her sprain, she closed her eyes and tried to endure it. as she opened her eyes once again, he was looking at her. they were looking at each other's eyes, that something only bothered for both of them. "we have to go now, im sure that they're looking for us already...", she nods her head as she agreed. "i'll carry you..."

she astride at his back as he carries her. as he started to walk, she holds onto him tightly. but she couldn't easily restrain her mind as she thought about what happened to her since yesterday. she cause so much trouble for her brother, he just went back from the States and yet, she cause so much trouble for him. she wouldn't guess anymore if the next thing will happen is that her brother would hate her again. they'll never get along for sure... she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we can leave their stuff to the patrol team and leave them a note...", Clarence said to Alex. but Damien couldn't help but to worry, he wanted to accuse himself because this adventure was a big mistake.

Damien: why dont we just wait for them here...
Clarence: we've waited enough since last night. the patrol team are going to the forest to look for them, we've reported them already that its been passed 24hrs. Alex, don't worry... everything's going to be fine.
Alex: i know... but Damien's right. can we at least wait for them here?
Clarence: how about this... we'll go to the next province, its not that far here. we can wait there... we couldn't stay here because it'll only cause too much crowded here at the dock.

he was right, since the place was small and there's only a few officers in the dock. plus, Damien and Clarence got a whole bunch of relatives waiting. Alex in the end agreed with him and so as Damien though for some reason he was still unsure because he worries a lot... he worries Luisa so much. to the point he's wishing that he's the one who looked out for her.

Clarence left an address and a number if once the patrol team found Anthony and Luisa. they left to stay at the near province, some of the couples decided to go home. and so only Clarence and his wife, Damien and Alex were left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony and Luisa sat for awhile in the middle of the forest, he's not an ironman as what she thinks. he's also a transparent person what she describes, he's tired and annoyed, it shows to his facial expression. she dont want to burden him.

Luisa: ku-kuya... i... i... i think i can-
Anthony: dont you dare say it.
Luisa: but i can really walk now. no need to carry anymore... i also dont want to cause you too much trouble-
Anthony: (he deep sighed.) no.
Luisa: what?
Anthony: it was my fault in the first place, i shouldn't have let you go into the woods.
Luisa: its not your fault- i... i... i strongly disagree. i... i... i caused you too much trouble eversince you came back. but i actually didn't mean to-
Anthony: exactly. you didn't mean it, so why bother apologizing? it will cause too much trouble if you wont follow as what i command. if i say i will carry you, then you just have let me do it. if you really insist to walk, then it will only worsen your sprain and aside from that... as we get back... you'll get hospitalized... now, that will be too much trouble, not only to me... but to our father.

he stood up and before he place himself and as he plans to carry her again because there's a long way to walk to go back at the main, Anthony heard something. they were looking for them, it was the patrol team and as they found them. Anthony immediately carry Luisa to meet up with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soon as Anthony got their stuff as what Clarence left at the dock, they soon catch up with them at the province where they were staying. but he first head to the small hospital. he let Luisa stayed there to have a check up to make sure if how was her sprain getting worst. but so far, its just a normal sprain. the doctor reminded him only that she needs a lot of rest, he decided to left Luisa in the hospital for awhile as Anthony plans to fetch his other sister who's staying at the small hotel along with Clarence.

as he arrives at the small hotel, there were at the restaurant.

Anthony: Alex, let's go...
Alex: Kuya! (she hugged him.) where's Luisa?
Anthony: she's still in the hospital. i brought her there before i went here...
Clarence: did something happened to her? (Damien was about to say something but-)
Anthony: she's fine. she got sprained when i found her at the woods. we couldn't get back because it was raining last night. (his attention went back to his sister.) Alex, let's go now... we can't stay longer.
Alex: wh-why? can't we just eat first?
Anthony: there's no time for that... your sister's in the hospital.
Alex: but i thought- (she didn't continue as her brother's stare warned her already.) fine...

Anthony couldn't stay any longer and Clarence just let go of him. though Damien wanted to follow them because he wanted to see Luisa, he knew that his cousin would stop him.

the two got inside the car, but obviously Anthony noticed that Alex got pissed.

Anthony: im sorry... but you have no choice but to go with me.
Alex: kuya... if Luisa's fine... then obviously there's nothing to worry about.
Anthony: (before he could start the car.) so you'll still wait if something happened to your sister? if something happened to us in the middle of the forest?
Alex: im sorry...
Anthony: next time, i dont want you two to join this kind of outing. you call it adventure... but its not!

he start the car and went ahead to the hospital. Alex didn't speak anymore, she dont want her brother to get mad her and because she highly respects him. just like their father, Anthony's the second father and even if its been years since they haven't seen each other, she still respects him as her big brother.

they finally arrived at the hospital to fetch Luisa, her right foot had proper bandage already. after that, Anthony decided to go home. because of what happened, he'll surely get scold by his father. because if anything happens to his sisters, its still his responsibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as they got back home, Anthony thought that he'll be scolded by his father but he rather got praises from his father. he handling this kind of problems, especially if it involves his sisters... he would be disappointed if he didn't do anything. it only shows how much he entrust not only the company but also his own family. especially that his sisters are still in college, they can't do anything as they're still under their father's support. when the time comes that they'll finish their studies, that's how their father give their freedom, if what they really want in their lives.

Alexander: (though he didn't scold Anthony, it doesn't mean he's not done with the two girls.) you two are grounded...
Alex: what? dad!
Alexander: if not for your brother you two wont have trouble.
Alex: but i didn't cause any trouble. only Luisa here-
Alexander: i already said it... you and Luisa are not going anywhere...
Alex: but dad!-
Luisa: uh... dad... its not Alex fault. im the one who cause trouble to Kuya...
Alex: right! dad... i have group study tomorrow...
Alexander: if you have group study... then why dont you invite your classmates and study here?
Alex: but dad...
Luisa: dad... im the one who's at fault.
Alexander: Anthony, you're the one who'll decide...
Alex: kuya, i didn't cause you-
Anthony: fine... and Luisa's at fault. you're not grounded, but if you really have group study tomorrow... why dont you hold a group study here rather going to your classmate's house. Luisa, obviously you're not just grounded but you cant go anywhere because you needed to recover.

Luisa didn't speak anymore, she's at fault and cause too much trouble for her brother. she's not complaining, after all she's a homebody person who doesnt really like to go out just like her sister. the only thing that bother, is that her brother might be angry because of what happened. as for Alex, she's definitely pissed... not only to their father, but to Luisa who's reason why she can't go out.

and there goes their brother who's more strict than their father, Alex couldn't do anything but to obey this time. but she wouldn't allow Luisa to cause much trouble like this, that to the extent she got involve to this trouble. she didn't finish her meal anymore, she went upstairs and lock herself inside the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alex... ca-can you please open the door?", Luisa pleaded but her sister doesn't want to open the door. Luisa don't how to make her sister forgive her. yes, she's blaming herself from what happened and she's guilty about it. "Alex, i know its my fault. you knew that i already tried to explain to dad... but-"

Alex: well, that wasn't enough! stop making excuses anymore!
Luisa: Alex-
Alex: can you just go away!?! just leave me alone!
Luisa: Alex, i said im sorry...
Alex: its too late to say sorry... even if you were sorry i dont think it can change dad's decision! go away!

Anthony came and saw what Luisa's doing. he also heard what Alex said since she's obviously shouting. Luisa turn around but as she encountered her brother who seemly don't know what to say. no reaction on his face and certainly that doesn't change what he also decided awhile ago. Luisa decided to stay inside her room and didn't want to bother anyone. though it makes her guilty even more, she can't do anything at all.

minutes later, after figuring out if what she's gonna do to make her sister forgive her... she decided to call Damien.

Damien: what's up?
Luisa: i... i... uh...
Damien: what?
Luisa: i need your help, Damien... so badly...
Damien: help? wait a sec... its the first time for me to hear you asking help from me.
Luisa: Damien, this time i need your help. i thought about you because i think you can help me out.
Damien: okay... what is it about?
Luisa: it's about Alex...

she told about what happened and Damien who felt the same way for her, if not because of him Luisa's didn't got accident. he wanted to help Luisa but he thinks that its also too much. how come she's asking him to give flowers to Alex for tomorrow? why would he do that? if there's someone he wanted to give flowers, that would be HER and no one else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony just got back from golfing with their father, their father went straight to the company as there were personal documents he wanted to get. he later saw Luisa at the kitchen, reading some recipes.

Anthony: hey...
Luisa: Kuya... (Anthony sat right next to her while she's still thinking if what dishes she's going to make for tomorrow.)
Anthony: what are you doing?
Luisa: im still thinking if what dishes Alex would want for tomorrow since her classmates are coming over.
Anthony: have you talked to her already?
Luisa: i did but she wont listen to me...
Anthony: then why bother making dishes.
Luisa: her classmates are coming over and also Damien.
Anthony: that guy's coming over??? (Luisa looked at him, wondering.) what?
Luisa: i just thought that Damien might helped me to make Alex forgive me. you know how she's been sulking today, until now she's still inside her room.

"and you're asking help from that guy??? you didn't bother to ask any help from me???", he said too much. it made her wonder only of why all of a sudden he acted that way. "let's go... im gonna help you out, bring that recipe book!"

Anthony dragged her to the grocery store and buy some ingredients. he let her decide if what she's going to cook. if there would be a first time that she had a solo bond to her brother, this would be the day. added the fact that he's also concern to their little sister, Luisa thought that Anthony's was still the same back then... who cared so much for her little sister.

it was nice seeing him that way. but other reason why Alex acted so spoiled was because of him, if he only realize that.

the two had a joyride for awhile and as soon got his attention by a bridal shop, he decided to stop for awhile. now she's wondering if they stopped at the bridal shop, at her brother's state... she dont think he's marrying type since he's just like his father who let himself busy from work.

Anthony: dont you think that this bridal shop has good offers?
Luisa: do you need a discount, sir?
Anthony: (he smiled.) no. i wont do that... if i'll marry soon, i want to have a grand wedding.
Luisa: and just as i thought... i couldn't imagine yourself marrying soon, kuya...
Anthony: fine... i'll tell you. and you're the first...
Luisa: okay... who's the lucky girl?

he told her about his long-time girlfriend, at first she didn't expect for her brother to open up about this topic. they were chatting while browsing some wedding magazines. he told her on how he first met his girlfriend, they were still in college back then. their father doesnt know about his personal life, his secrets and some of them were revealed when he open up onto Luisa.

"kuya, i just wish you happiness and i couldn't-", before she finish, a wedding coordinator interrupt them.

Wedding Coordinator: im sorry to interrupt you ma'am, sir... but have you decided already if what you two want for your wedding?
Luisa: uh... no, no... he's my brother. he's the one who's going to get marry soon- (Anthony just smiled and didn't expect that he and his sister were mistaken as a couple. that would be one of the most hilarious moments he ever encountered.)
Wedding Coordinator: ah... im sorry-
Anthony: no, it's okay... uh, actually you're right... she's going to be my wife very soon and that's why we are here. (the wedding coordinator got even more confuse if what is true, when he grabbed her hand to hold, Luisa couldn't help but think if what was her brother was thinking.) uh... can you show us some of your gowns?

when the wedding coordinator showed them some of their latest designs, Anthony couldn't help but laugh. he then whispered onto Luisa, "just ride on... it's a prank"

Luisa pushed her brother and couldn't help but laugh along with him. they acted out as a couple infront of the wedding coordinator. when later Luisa invited to try out some of the gowns, he just let her do it and so she went to the fitting room.

she chose the simplest gown and because she's the type of person who doesnt like luxuries stuff and wanted plain simple. as soon as she got out from the fitting room, there was Anthony who waited for her. he turn around and was totally stunned after seeing his sister. he was just simply speechless...

Luisa: Kuya... kuya!
Anthony: hu-huh?
Luisa: im asking you if when are we going to stop this prank. i kinda don't like teasing other people, you know...
Anthony: (he smiled, but he must admit... he didn't expect to see Luisa look so good with a wedding dress. though it was simple, it still look stunning on her.) uh... aren't you going to ask me if you look good on that dress?
Luisa: so how do i look? will my future groom would love to see me in this dress?
Anthony: how should i know... you dont even have a boyfriend.

before Luisa could answer back at him, his phone was ringing and it was their father who was calling. she then decided to go back at the fitting room. Anthony told their father that he and Luisa were still in downtown buying some stuff. meanwhile, Luisa was having a hard time unzipped the dress at her back. it got stuck and she couldn't take it off.

after hang up the phone, he returned and wonder if where she went. "Luisa?"

Luisa: im here... just wait a sec, im still changing. i... i just can't un...unzip it.
Anthony: open the door then...
Anthony: i said open the door. (she opened the door and he let her turn around to face the other way, while he stared at her back.) i'll try to open it for you-
Luisa: but is it okay?- i mean-
Anthony: just stand still so i can open it...

she dont understand why her heart beats faster, it is something she felt awkward and because its her brother. he slowly opened it, he could even see the strap of her bra that something made him dont understand. a kind of feeling that he doesnt need to feel. "its unzipped now. you go back inside now, i'll just go wait for you outside", he said.

he went away but why she thinks that he doesn't sound like its getting awkward. or what is it just her? because she felt like something like she wasn't allow to feel that way... because he is her brother after all.

as they got back home, Luisa didn't expect Damien to be there and seems he's been there and chit-chatting to their father and to Alex just now. he brought a bouquet and gave it to Alex. Anthony suddenly dont feel like wanted to join them chatting and entertain this guy, simply because he doesn't trust him. so he went straight to his room as he excused himself and told that he's tired.

Alex: where have you been?
Luisa: Kuya and i bought some ingredients for tomorrow.
Alex: why? what's the occasion?
Damien: she's plans to make up for you-
Luisa: i thought you're going tomorrow? are you here because you're courting my little sister here?
Damien: wha-
Alex: Luisa! (she blushed and hugged Luisa all of a sudden. trying to hide her embarrassment from Damien, because obviously she likes him.)
Luisa: im sorry about awhile...
Alex: nah... its alright! as long as you drag Damien here... i can easily forgive you.

it sounded like a joke, but Damien on the other hand didn't expect what Alex was trying to show off. he's both nice Luisa and to Alex, but somehow it come up to misunderstandings. "i'll go fix something for both of you..."

Luisa went to the kitchen and left the two at the living room. meanwhile, Anthony couldn't restrain his mind about awhile ago... he just couldn't forget it. he certainly dont understand if what's wrong with him, he obviously avoided something because he doesnt want to know if what kind of feeling he has...

but he just thought that maybe Luisa's just being nice and because this is the first they bond as siblings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC... i'll continue with some short scenes in part B

nikki1786

LizQuen
i let my cousins and my friends read about this story, an ill-fated lovers. XD they kept complaining if why i used the Piolo for this story and they kept complaining that Piolo's too old for Erich. its true, because i kinda took note some of the facts here in this story. the guy should be older like more than 10 years. that's why i end up choosing Piolo for Erich because they have like 14 years of age gap... XD 77er and 90er... XD

as for the ill-fated love story in this fic... there will be a lot of twists... whether they are siblings or not. there will be lies, lust and temptation.

Luisa's character is most like naive towards her brother, she couldn't fight and always weak. but she's a fighter girl when it comes to people trying to destroy her life.

Anthony's character who controls his feelings because its forbidden but because of jealousy, that's how he turned to be so harsh towards his love ones... especially to Luisa.

Alex's character is obviously a bitch, who likes to wear mask all the time. i am still exploring her character whether she'll be the consistent villain here in this story or not. because somehow, the reason why she's being like that because she wants attention all the time... especially Damien's attention.

Damien's character is possessive and obsess with Luisa. im not planning to explore his character, because certainly he's the main villain in this story. he doesnt care whether Anthony and Luisa are siblings or not... but he needed to chase away those people who tries to steal 'his Luisa'.

---------

im also gonna add some characters soon.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ooo, this is getting more interesting.
like the MV by the way, such a sad song. T_T

Ill-fated love, urgh...not happy...not happy. >_< lol

Can't wait for the next update. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ooo, this is getting more interesting.
like the MV by the way, such a sad song. T_T

Ill-fated love, urgh...not happy...not happy. >_< lol

Can't wait for the next update. :D
thanks jeeja...
the MV lol... XD i actually didn't have the hard time to make it. but if i must do the trailer, i had to get some clips Alex(Andi Eigenmann) and Damien (Xian Lim). LOL

with song i used... its actually a revive song, i loved the original song... but when i heard about this new rendition it made more sadden the whole song and for some reason... it sounded like this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ2QF__OvjQ i still like it though.

ill-fated lovers are destined to have ill-fated love... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 04 B

Alex stood up to get something from her room, so she left Damien at the living room for awhile. while Luisa's preparing some snacks for them, Damien came to see her.

Luisa: Damien, what's up?
Damien: nothing...
Luisa: i really thought you're coming tomorrow but i didn't expect to see you here.
Damien: did i surprised you a little bit? (he smiled.)
Luisa: not all.
Damien: uh... where have you been awhile ago?
Luisa: oh, Kuya accompanied me today at the grocery... i thought of preparing some delicious dishes for Alex's classmates tomorrow.
Damien: i see... (he dont know how to say this. but-) uh... uh... you seem so close with your brother. (he dont know if its really appropriate to say that.)
Luisa: its been years since we haven't seen our big brother and its natural only that he wants to spend most of his time with us. by the way, today is a great chance for you to confess your feelings.
Damien: what? confess??? what do you mean???
Luisa: hey, stop acting so blur. i told you over the phone that you could come tomorrow... but i think you cant help yourself to wait no longer... (she tapped his shoulder with her right palm.) did you saw how Alex got so excited because you gave her some flowers.
Damien: uh... that's because you told me so.
Luisa: but dont you think its too much? i mean, i said some stuff, commanding you to give her flowers. but actually, even if i wouldn't probably ask you to do it... i know eventually that you'll give her some flowers.

"if you tell your feelings to my sister right now, i tell you... she's the happiest woman in the world. also, im definitely voting for you as her future boyfriend", she carried the snacks and got out of the kitchen after said those words to him. Damien only got confuse if what she was trying to say.

why would he court her sister if he doesnt have special feelings for Alex? why would he do that. he wanted to ask her again, as he got out of the kitchen... as he was about to ask her if what she's trying to imply... Anthony was just there and also Alex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex invited their big brother to join them, she wants him to meet Damien closely and ask him if what does he think about this guy. Luisa was also there who's now happy chatting with her sister and Damien's who's at the state of confusion. Anthony got the chance to ask some things to Damien and he answered him thoroughly.

later Alex agreed to Luisa that she'll hold her group study tomorrow and so her sister wants to prepare some dishes. she also wanted Damien to join tomorrow's group study since Alex and Damien were also classmates in some minor subjects. he was glad that he could certainly join them.

but something's bothering with Anthony, while he's getting to know him... the more he gets to know him the more he obviously see if whom does he like with his sisters. he knows that Luisa's keep on insisting that Damien likes Alex, but is she aware of Damien's strange behavior?

the next day, Anthony decided to help Luisa in preparing the dishes. he also eyed on Damien's who came early, Alex was entertaining him but he notice that he's not showing some interest on their conversation. he kept on nodding and smiling along with Alex, but he certainly feel strange on that guy. he dont like it.

Luisa: Kuya, what are you looking there?
Anthony: uh... nothing. (he kept on frowning and Luisa was busy kneading the dough.) Luisa, this guy-
Luisa: Kuya, he has a name... why what about him?
Anthony: that Damien... is he trying to court Alex?
Luisa: mmmm.... (she smiled and look at him.) maybe.
Anthony: what's with the smile. (he gets some tissue as he wipe out something on her face.)
Luisa: (for some reason, his strange concern made her so uneasy. she just bluntly smile, when he let go of her face and then his attention returned to their baking.) uh... Kuya, does your girlfriend likes to cook?
Anthony: nope... we usually go out and if we're at home alone, we just go for some delivery.
Luisa: don't you think its unhealthy? i mean if she's going to be your wife soon, then she should learn to cook right?
Anthony: you have a point there, actually she told me that she's planning to learn, but since we're both busy from work... we dont have time at all.
Luisa: i see... well then... how about if once you introduce her to us. i can teach her how to cook.

Anthony just smiled as his sister's thoughtfulness. yes, he couldn't wait to introduce her long-time girlfriend to his family and he would be glad to see that his girlfriend would get to know his family.

---------------------------------------------------

"uh... where's your sister?", Damien asked Alex all of a sudden.

Alex: oh... she's in the kitchen. she's making some goodies for us. our classmates coming over very soon.
Damien: she really does love cooking.
Alex: yeah, Luisa likes to cook for us. even if we got servants, she definitely wanna use herself to help in the kitchen.
Damien: she told me that she wants to have her own restaurant.
Alex: uh... yeah... she told me that too. back to the topic, what are your plans after graduate?
Damien: mmm... im planning to go train in the States but once i get back here, im planning to invest in your company.
Alex: really? that's cute. i'll be able to help-
Damien: that is if your brother would allow me...
Alex: of course he would!
Damien: where's your brother by the way?
Alex: oh, he's helping Luisa at the kitchen.
Damien: the two seems really close?
Alex: nah... not at all. it's just that my brother change a lot. do you know that he usually bully Luisa when we're still small?
Damien: really?
Alex: well... he changed eversince our father let him study in the States. my brother only has me... then suddenly Luisa came.
Damien: came?
Alex: no offense but she's my adopted sister. though she's older than me, i couldn't call her as "ate" (older sister) but maybe because there's always me and my brother only. he hated her.
Damien: who?
Alex: my brother... eversince he changed. he accepted her already. i think Luisa's happy now eversince me and my brother became close to her, maybe because there's a family that she could call on to.

Damien understood already about Luisa. revealing to him like this is kinda surprise, but to see this kind of relationship in the family... he falls for her even more. he knew Luisa being down-to-earth and she's always been cheerful. to have siblings to call onto and accepted to be part of the Sandejas family, he eagerly wants to know her even more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ahhh.... here you are again!", Luisa accidentally fell a glass of water. it scattered on the floor, he immediately helped her to picked up the pieces of the glass. and he accidentally got wounded.

"im sorry... wait...", she gets some tissue and helped him to get up. she gets his index finger and washed out the blood from the sink. she applied the tissue to wrap around it. her concern suddenly feel so uneasy for him. he dont like it for some reason. "um... its okay... i can handle it-"

Luisa: but-
Anthony: i said its okay... you finish that one. (referring to the last dough.)

he got out of the kitchen and went to his room, Alex and Damien wondered why he was in a hurry. they went to the kitchen and they saw Luisa cleaning up the glasses. "what happened?", she asked her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when their friends gathered their laptops on the table and Alex took out her laptop. they both keep chatting around while waiting for Luisa's homemade pizza. she got out of the kitchen and it was ready. their servants helped her out serve some of Alex's classmates and friends. but she cant help to get worry because her brother got mad her again because of her clumsiness.

Alex: hey, sis! thanks for this homemade goodies of yours. (Luisa smiled but she still look worried.) what's wrong?
Luisa: uh... nothing. im always welcome to make some dishes for you...
Alex: what happened to Kuya awhile ago?
Luisa: uh... i think he got mad me again.
Alex: you know that he's always like that.
Luisa: but i dont like it... i dont want him to get mad at him.
Alex: nah... dont worry too much, it'll be fine.

meanwhile, Anthony's been locking himself inside his room for long now. here he goes again and doesn't understand what he's really thinking. what does he feel. what happened awhile was nothing but just his little sister's concern only. but why does everytime he stared at her, something always went wrong with what he feels. something's always strange. "that was nothing... yeah, that was nothing... she's always like that and so... its nothing..."

someone's knocking. "who is it?"

Luisa: it's me...
Anthony: (he deep sighed.) what do you want?
Luisa: uh... i... i... uh... i just wanna see if... if... how are you doing?
Anthony: im... im fine.
Luisa: i see...

he come closely, careful with his steps to prevent some noise. he set his ear onto the door, he knew she was still there. he could hear her breathing, the sound of it sucking through him. he turn around as he reclined to the door and exhaled. "Kuya... i... i wanna apologize from what happened awhile ago", the sound of hers continually sucking through him, she could even her heart beat. there were only nothing but silence and the sound of her heart beat gets more louder.

she kept on apologizing because of her clumsiness, this was nothing but her usual apology. Anthony couldn't take it anymore. he had enough and if she continually apologizing, he might fell for her words.

Luisa: i just dont want you to get mad-
Anthony: (he finally opened the door, he deep sighed and strangely look at her.) why do you keep apologizing? do you know how much it annoys me if i hear you kept apologizing!?!
Luisa: (she lowered her head and when he was done, she looked at him straight into his eyes... he looked away to avoid her stare.) a-are you mad me then?
Anthony: yes! because you kept apologizing and i hate it!- (before he could continue, she was crying silently and late to realize that she's holding a tray that filled with some slice of her homemade pizza and juice.) why are you crying?
Luisa: i... im sorry...
Anthony: see... that's what im talking about. (its his first to see her crying like this way and it made him more guilty.) put that tray on top of my bed.

he made a way to let her come in to his room, he closes it. Luisa puts the tray on top of the bed as what he commands. "sit...", he commanded her again. she sat on the bed, while he sat on the single chair that is near to his beside table. "if you'll stop crying, i'll forgive you..."

Luisa wiped her tears away, then he come to her. close to her, he cupped her face and massage her swollen eyes. "hey... look at me... i said look at me...", she looked at him.

Anthony: im not mad at you because of what happened. of course i walked out because i have to fix my wound-
Luisa: but it was my fault-
Anthony: i said its not your fault and that's why i got mad because everytime you do such a thing, you always apologized to me.
Luisa: because eversince you came back... i've cause you nothing but trouble.

to let her stop talking about she cause too much trouble on him, he embraced her and as he hold her close, once again it felt like the same feeling he embraced her before at the cave. when she was chilling; now she was crying. for some reason, his other half wishes that she'll stay like this... and so he can embraced her like this.

she finally calmed down and so she let go from his embrace because it embarrasses her only.

Luisa: kuya... thank you.
Anthony: (he smiled at her as she's now being calmed.) actually, i haven't told you something... i... i just want you to know that i've really change... but i still want you to forgive from what happened between in the past. i know that i was never been a good brother to you. and so, from this day on... i want you to accept me and get to know me as your brother.

finally the two make up and he took away all the things that worries her. he wanted to comfort her as being himself as a brother and wanted to show how he cares a lot not only to Alex, but also towards her. however, being brother... is this something that he wanted to feel towards Luisa? for some reason, it felt like he regret it at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

days had passed, Anthony spent most of his time with his family. their father also go home early this time because of his children, he also dont want to miss this chance to witness the closeness of his children. Alex decided to take cooking lessons from her sister since Damien visits a lot. but it doesnt change how Anthony thinks about this guy. he still dont like him to any of his sisters.

one time when Damien visits again, this time his father came along with him. it was not only about business but Damien's father, Daniel was an old friend of Alexander.

Alexander: Daniel, it's been awhile.
Daniel: indeed. i didn't expect that my son here is close with your children.
Alexander: i often ask him if how have you been...
Daniel: same old... you know that i've been always busy with my work and my son here, i just started to train him on how to run our family business.
Alexander: i see... that's good, well, im sure that your son will be great businessman just like you. (Damien was beside them and he smiled as Alexander nothing but had good words.)
Daniel: ah... thanks. i heard that your son came back from the States. i was hoping that he could maybe introduce of how business works in real world and i want him to teach my son.
Alexander: ah... that's a good idea. we can ask him-

"ah... dad-", Anthony found his dad talking to Damien's father. of course, he knows him... everybody knows Daniel Montecillo who's the heir of the 3rd generation of Montecillo family. and now, he got his son who'll be the heir soon. "sorry for interruption..."

Alexander introduced his son to Daniel and up close, Daniel definitely has something with his great power in business. he doesnt idolize him, but he compliments a lot about his achievements. on the other hand, he stared on Damien who's really an opposite of his father. he cant vision his future as a businessman at all. Anthony knows that it was rude to think like that but it'll never change how he dislikes Damien for being close with his sisters.

as a sign of respect, Anthony accompanied Damien to see his sisters at the pool and there, they started to gather around and talk about a lot of stuffs.

at afar...

Alexander: here you go... (he gave him a glass of wine.)
Daniel: thanks. (his attention was on Alexander's children who's enjoying their company with his son as well.) by the way, that second child... she definitely looked like someone i know from the past...
Alexander: (he dont know if already guess it right but he dont think he can reveal the truth about his second child, Luisa.) ah... she indeed resembles just like her mother.
Daniel: and the youngest?
Alexander: Daniel, you know it already...
Daniel: (he bluntly smiled at him.) ah... knowing you, you must have a hard time raising these kids because they had different mothers. (he sighed and took a gulp of his wine.) good old days... you must really loved them.
Alexander: (he showed his sarcastic smile as he's not interested to talk about what happened in the past.) but you know whom i loved most, right? (he sighed.) remembering the past, that's how we didn't contact each other and decided to have separate ways.
Daniel: indeed. i love my wife you know... we vowed when we got married.
Alexander: but what about the woman you loved before... Theresa.
Daniel: (widen his eyes and realized who got his old friend's second child's features. he wanted to react as he bit his lower lip.) maybe that's one of the reasons why we needed to separate ways, Xander. Theresa's nothing but part of my past and you were able to save her i guess.

Alexander didn't want to continue this conversation. the one that they were referring Theresa's child was no other than but Luisa. he felt like his old friend trapped from the past again and so he was. Alexander dont know how to compare his love and devotion to Theresa, and yes, it was one of the reasons why they have to separate ways. Daniel let this woman slipped from his hands and it intended that this woman fall onto him. Theresa was heaven's sent to him and so he loved her dearly.

he sit in the living room together with Daniel, they decided to talk other stuff than to remember what happened from the past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

he had thought about this from how many nights, thinking if how he would get her and so he would love to use some strategies to make her as his own. "Alex..."

both Alex, Anthony and Luisa looked onto Damien.

Alex: yeah?
Damien: i... uh... uh... i... (she wasn't the one who's waiting for him to say something but also their brother.) i... (he looked onto Luisa, then his attention turned to Anthony all of a sudden.) uh... you dont mind if i'll ask your sister to go out with me, right?
Luisa: (she smiled and giggles infront of them.) finally you said it! (she continues to giggles and Alex though wanted to smile, she still dont wanna show off. but its rare to see her sister like this and most of all her brother who's expression got even more serious.)
Damien: huh?
Alex: Damien...
Anthony: seriously, you didn't mean what you said right?
Damien: yes... i mean... No! of course i mean it...
Anthony: with whom?
Damien: what?
Luisa: (she tapped her brother's shoulder.) Kuya, isn't obvious... he wanted to go out with Alex! i know him for a long time and i can see how his interest grows even more towards Alex. (though Anthony wanted to believe her, he's still confuse as he glared at Damien. he's still unsure.)
Alex: Luisa, that's enough... you're embarrassing him. (referring to Damien who sat right next to her.)
Anthony: you know... eversince i met you, i know you have something to either one of my sisters. i thought you like Luisa all along-
Luisa: Kuya, how come he would be interested me...-
Anthony: shut up! im talking to him... (he glared at her, then to Damien again.) now, you're interested with Alex?
Damien: i... i... uh... uh...

"uh... Kuya, i think we better get some snacks you know... we should leave them first", she winked on Alex and grabbed Anthony's arm as she stood up. "no... im not finish-", she tried her best to pull him and so that they can leave Alex and Damien alone together. Damien looked at her and she whispered "go talk to her now..."

she kept on pulling on Anthony who's stare didn't look away from his little sister and to that guy. he stopped and looked onto Luisa. he let go of her hand from his arm, he still couldn't believe if why she doesnt see how this guy named Damien was eying at her all the time and now he's interest to Alex?

rather go back to where they left Alex and Damien, Anthony went ahead to the kitchen as he was walking so fast... leaving Luisa. meanwhile, Alex dont know where to start or how to talk to Damien. it felt like it was so sudden that he's asking her out this time.

Damien: sorry...
Alex: uh... no, no... not at all.
Damien: (there was a long silence. then...) uh... ummm... i... i re-really meant what i said awhile ago, Alex.
Alex: asking me out?
Damien: well, yeah... i mean... we've known each other not for a very long time. but i tell you, im really asking you out.
Alex: is that mean... after the date... is that how the two people becomes official?
Damien: tha-that's what they say. (he's definitely unsure.)

Alex smiled and wanted to hide as she was blushing, she never thought that this day would happen. that her prince charming finally asking her to go out. this would be also the first time that she'll be with her prince charming... this day is still unexpected "uh... how about this. after going out on a date, that's how we'll find out if how much we're compatible with each other... then we can be official"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

see you on chapter 5. Anthony's going back to the States.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 05

it finally came where Alex and Damien were an official couple. the two look so happy, especially Alex. Luisa's happy for both of them, but Anthony didn't expect to hear this. if there's any one who couldn't accept him, that would be the brother. Alexander accepted Damien and though its unexpected, he just wanted his daughter to be happy.

in the middle of the night, got out and went to his veranda. at this hour, he didn't expect to see Luisa sitting at the veranda either. though it wasn't the first time, she appears to be gazing at the moon and was holding the novel that she's been reading every night. lowed her head and stopped gazing at the skies, as she turn her head and see him she just smiled.

Anthony: why are you still awake?
Luisa: what? (she couldn't hear him and yet he tells something to her.)
Anthony: i said why are you still awake!?!
Luisa: i cant sleep! (he didn't respond anymore as he looked away and though she wanted to look closely, it seems like he was holding something.) Kuya!... (he looked at her.) i... mmmm... uh... why you're still awake?
Anthony: jet lag... (he couldn't think of any answers, but the reason why he cant sleep was because he decided to go back to the States not so soon.)
Luisa: jet lag... funny. (it was a joke and just looking at him, she realized something...)are you mad at Alex because of Damien?
Anthony: why should i? if i see my sister's happy... even if i am not happy about it because she's still young... there's nothing i can do about it.
Luisa: but there's nothing wrong about it right?
Anthony: there's nothing wrong as long you think you found the perfect one... (it's true that there's nothing he can do about his sister's life, if she thinks that she found her right one, then there's no problem about it.) what about you?
Luisa: what do you mean, what about me?
Anthony: mmm... as your brother im still not prepare to know if who's your right one. (indeed, he hasn't prepared himself to know if Luisa already found the right one.) listen... im gonna show you something.
Luisa: what is that?
Anthony: since already opened to you about my long time girlfriend... i am thinking that i'll be leaving soon-
Luisa: wha-what?
Anthony: before i went here- (she gone out all of a sudden, he wasn't finish.)

seconds later, someone's knocking on the door. he hurriedly opened it, she was wearing pajamas and a lose old shirt. he could tell that she's not wearing- nevermind. why would it bother him and what's the point if she's not wearing an upper undergarment. "Kuya... what were you saying awhile ago?"

Anthony: of what? i wasn't even finish and you just-
Luisa: i mean... awhile ago, do you mean... to... leave soon?

Antony nodded as he responded to her. Luisa embraced him, like a child who dont want her love one to go, he realized one thing. if he could turn back time as how he met her, she was a homeless girl. she could be one of those street children if his own father didn't saved her.

he embraced her and how he wished he could act as brother to him way back. and now, he knew the answer. Luisa dont want him to leave for some reason because the day he came back was the day she only felt that there's a family she could call onto.

but there's word 'however'.

Anthony: (he let go from her embrace and he stared at her for a long moment, there were tears from her face.) are you crying because i am leaving? (she nodded, but didn't dare to looked at him.) stop crying... because im not saying that i am really leaving. (she looked at him finally.) Luisa, i just have to go back soon because... (he took out from his pocket a small box.) im going to proposed to my long-time girlfriend... remember i told you?
Luisa: (she wiped her tears away.) when will you get back?
Anthony: as soon she says 'yes' to me. because i eagerly want her to meet my own family, especially that i have sister who's more likely a crybaby than to her younger sister. (she smiled, she only wished for her family to be happy.)

they drenched their feet together at the pool, Luisa and Anthony couldn't sleep. she wanted to hear more about his long-time girlfriend's profile. he couldn't believe that he would open and just talk about his life. they laugh and he wondered if he stayed here, finished his studies here... he can't picture his relationship with Luisa.

their father, Alexander was watching them silently. at first, he thought that there was something going on between the two. but he realized that maybe its because Luisa just felt for the first that she has a brother to call onto. yes, a brother and sister's relationship, its something that you can never take. he remembered Anthony's mom, the woman he offered his love out of responsibility but later he had learned to love her... even if it was too late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

the next couple of days as Anthony announced it to the family that he's planning to go back soon because of his intended proposal. both Alexander and Alex were surprised of what he just revealed. though it was surprising, Alex and Luisa couldn't wait to meet their future sister-in-law.

Alex planned a small party and part of that is his brother's 'despedida'/farewell party for Anthony. they invited a few important people from their business society. Damien's family were invited, only that it can never change that Anthony still had doubts for him because he was his little sister's boyfriend and yet... his eyes obviously searching someone else.

then Luisa came who just arrived after she had an appointment with her other classmates. Anthony saw how Damien felt relieve when Luisa just arrived. he sarcastically smile as his little sister Alex dragged him to joined the other crowd.

Luisa found her brother talking to other guests, rather approaching him. she went straight to the kitchen. "excuse me, dad... can you entertain the guests first. i feel like i wanna change already..."

after Luisa checked out the dishes at the kitchen, she decided to go upstairs...

before that, she bought something from the bookstore. she intended to give it to her brother as a gift, since her brother was still outside enjoying the party. she decided to sneak in and put the gift at the table, so that it wouldn't bother to give it to him personally.

she opened the door and look around, there were luggage scattered on the floor. some of his clothes were already in the luggage and some of it are still on top of the bed. she didn't care about the surroundings, she only wanted to put the gift on top of his table. "Luisa..."

Luisa: (she turn around and didn't expect to see him there.) Kuya...
Anthony: what are you doing here? (he was all wet as he just got out of the bathroom. he noticed that she hid something behind her back.) what is that?
Luisa: uh... uh... no-nothing???
Anthony: (he already guess.) mmm... i dont think i have to guess it anymore. you have gift for me... (he smiled and came closer.)

she dont know if she has to smile or not. however, this is not the first time she saw him being half naked. though its still different, the last time she saw him was he was wearing pants. but this is different, he's half-naked and only a towel that wrap his lower body. it really is something different.

Anthony: okay... give it to me.
Luisa: (he's now a meter away from her, but why she couldn't stand looking at him in that way. she turn around and she kept holding the present she has for him.) uh... you g-go dress first.
Anthony: what?
Luisa: i... i-i mean... (she turn around and look at him once again. he was standing waiting, while crossing his arms. he was smiling.) i'll give it you my present but can you promise to open it once you're in the States?
Anthony: what? why would i have to open it when i got into the States? (he hurried got the present from her, it got rid from her hands as he turn around to see it.) why not now?
Luisa: okay... give me that to me you, old man... this not only for you... but its for you and yo-
Anthony: (looking back at her.) old man?... (he was about to open it.)
Luisa: i said give it back... (he hold up high his right hand where he was holding the gift.)
Anthony: but you gave it to me...
Luisa: what do you mean? i haven't give it you yet! you snatched it from me!
Anthony: because it'll be mine soon and i want to see it already.
Luisa: (if she continually to go through on this, she might couldn't take it... couldn't take it what? she asked herself on the second thought.) fine! you can open it if you want to.

he hurriedly opened the present, it was a small book, "A Quiet Times For Couples". he scanned the pages and it was all quoted sayings by some philosophers, well-known novelists, wisdom words from the bible and more. he was touched as he knew why she chose this kind of book to give it to him. "nice... i love it, i'll probably take some advices here. come here..."

he widely open arms as he wanted to hug his sister's thoughtfulness and she accepted it wholeheartedly. "kuya... im just wishing you happiness...", she added. Anthony smiled and said "i never thought you would do more than this. you... and Alex are the best thing that ever happened to me."

as they were about to let go, Luisa was about to give her brother a kiss on the cheek. where as Anthony plans to give his sister a peck kiss, they didn't expect that their lips would touch. it accidentally touched with each other as they turn their heads together and looked at each other's eyes.

they don't know how long they look onto each other's eyes. his hands were on her waist, while her hands were on his shoulders. she let go first as she's now aware of how its like she could have imagine. how its like she could have imagine as in she doesnt have to feel awkward about it since it was an accident. or its just natural that they could have just kiss on the lips and nothing's wrong about that since they're siblings? she was confused. all it happened was just a simple accident that their lips brush off with each other. yeah, that was the right term 'brush off'.

she smiled as she let go first. "uh... well, you like my present...", she couldn't say anything more than that. "i gotta go back to my room first and change before i join the party outside... yo-you... go dress now", on the second thought she dont know why she was stuttering.

"Luisa...", Anthony called her again before she's leaving his room. she was at the doorway already and she turn around to look at him once again. "i said i love it... your present", he ended.

the day Anthony's leave. his two sisters cant see him off to go because they got classes to attend to. he admittedly that he'll be missing them both and that he would certainly can't wait to come back, but he made sure that once he's back... they'll meet soon their future sister-in-law.

at the plane he was holding the book that Luisa gave him. as he read a couple of quotes, he thought about his girlfriend. however, as he remembered about the incident... when their lips touched and how they looked at each other's eyes. he close the book in the end, reclined his head to his seat. he closed his eyes and forget it.

she accidentally burned the food at the lab as she couldn't concentrate at all, Luisa couldn't stop thinking about the night she gave the present to her brother. a feeling that bothers her, no, not bothering... it was disturbing. she could remember everything, from how she got into that room and saw her brother's half-naked... when they embraced and when their lips accidentally touch. no matter how she convinced herself that it was an accident, still it bothers her. a lot.

she got out of the class and went somewhere where she could breathe some fresh air, she look up in the skies and saw a plane passed by. she look down and sighed, "however, i still dont want you to go and wish you stayed longer...".

see you on Chapter 06

nikki1786

LizQuen
following spoilers:

.new character, Joey(click the name to see how she looks like and portray this role.) or Jocelyn Villanueva is Anthony's long time girlfriend, sometimes he calls her J.V. as what everybody calls her since she's an interior designer and most of their colleagues calls her that way. but not Anthony, she act so boyish and definitely independent. she dont know if that's what Anthony liked about her, but she's trying her best to show off her feminine side to him... only to him. and because she loved him.

.Alex and Damien almost break up and Luisa wants to help to get them back together. however, Damien really has no plans to get back with Alex as he wishes to ask Luisa's love. how he'll confess his love to her? how will Luisa accept it?

.Luisa and Anthony's having a constant communication. he would tell her of what's going between him and his girlfriend. she was happy for him, but for some reason... she couldn't stand any longer hearing about his love life. she want him to come back.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that was sweet. she havin'em feelin' 4 him. :wub:
that wish in the end was so heart aching T_T

the spoiler is intereting. can't wait! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
im gonna update this later, i just need little more materials to write the next chapter. XD im like watchin' clips right now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 06

he just got back and nothing more he could ask for a home sweet home, after the long hours in the plane he couldn't help himself to stretch and as he turned on the lights, he got surprised with some lavender motif of his condo. there were pink and red petals everywhere on the floor, he started to walk as he turn his attention to the kitchen... there she was. his long-time girlfriend, his love his life, Joey was standing and smiling. "welcome back!", she intended to surprise him.

but he dont know if how did she found out that this is the day his comeback. before he could ask, "uh-uh... don't ask if how did i found out. because your father told..."

Anthony: my father called?
Joey: yup! and if he didn't told me, i wouldn't know that its today. (she clapped.) ah! i made by the way your favorite dish. 'Caldereta' [a meat stew recipe], then i made your favorite dessert and i got some-
Anthony: this is a lot. you didn't know how to cook... why all of a sudden you're showing a new side of you?
Joey: (she came onto him and put her arms around his neck.) hun... i just feel like i wanna do it and because we've been together for years, so i wanted you to see something new in me.
Anthony: (he put his arms around her waist.) as long as nothing will change between us, i am willing to get to know the different side of you...

Joey couldn't help herself but to kiss him. she missed him so much and there's no one else she wanted to give her love except to this man who she sworn to love when the first day she met him. as their kisses is getting deeper, before Anthony couldn't help himself like her. he needed to stop. "wa-wait..."

Joey: what? is there something wrong?
Anthony: is this what you mean that i have to see the different side of you?
Joey: while you were gone, i upgraded myself... so that i can give you some more of my surprises.

"i see... fine. im willing to see how entertaining you are tonight...", he kissed her after what he said. this is what he loved about Joey, before they became a couple he knew that he was multi-tasking girl. that's what he loved about her, she let him show her different side of views. everytime they do it, he became more of a prisoner, always her first move and she prefer to do all those pleasures. gave it him freely and he accepts it.

they didn't go to his room anymore, they both went to the living and she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his shirt and kiss him to his lips. it is something he could always respond to her very wildly. he undressed her as her body pleads and want them to become one.

as soon as he got inside her, they pulled each other's body and slowly pushing... sweating and panting, Joey looked at her wrist watch, they did it for a few minutes only. "that was fast...", she get off him and then dressed up as she stood up. "let's go eat now...", she kissed his forehead.

this is the only thing he doesn't like about, he was at the point experiencing the greatest sensation and all of a sudden Joey stops. he dressed up and hurried to the dining table. there's no other woman he wanted to marry still, he never wanted anyone except Joey and he chose her because he loved her.

the days had passed, Anthony prepared himself for the proposal tonight. he was ready and he started to plan of how he'll do it infront of his beloved long-time girlfriend. he picked up the phone and thought if he would ask some help to his colleagues, but he end up putting down the cordless telephone on the top of the table and he started to clean up the mess in the house because its been days and his condo was so mess up, end up having sex as Joey spent her nights with him for days.

no matter how much they get busy with their work, he knew that Joey was a multi-tasking woman. knows her duty as businesswoman, as a friend and as a lover.

he searched over the internet if what great recipes he can prepare and so that Joey will be even convince more. at the same time he was checking his mail and he got a mail from his sister, Luisa.

kuya,

i know you're back now, i bet that you're working right now.
i just wanna know how are you and your girlfriend doing. did you propose to her
already?

good luck to you, kuya. Alex and i missed you already.

Always,
Luisa

after reading it, he then replied to her email. telling her that today's the day of his proposal to his long-time girlfriend, a much anticipating day for him. Anthony couldn't wait any longer and soon as he press the "send", he gets up and started to print the recipes. walk to the kitchen as he started to checked out his ingredients. with a smile and said "just perfect..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been a few days, Luisa tried her very best to her studies lately... but she seems lack of something. her sister felt opposite to what she's going through right now. Alex was always in good mood, giving their father a good impression. she always get good grades recently and so she was allowed to hangout even weekdays.

Luisa locked herself into her room, she tried to meditate first before she could start her assignments. she was done half of her assignments and half of them, she dont think she could finish it. but her major subject was most important of all, tomorrow will be another day to spend in the lab for cooking base in their subject. Pastry, which is where she's aiming for it because she wanted to be a pastry chef someday.

searching for some recipes on the internet and watching cooking shows, as she checked out her email she then received a message from Anthony.

"Luisa,

how are you doing? so far, im not that busy and since i just got back...
i only spent my free time with Joey. that's her name.

when i arrived last time, she surprised me. i thought i could propose
to her right away, but it didn't happened since she's quite busy. however,
she also spends her free-"

she stopped. for some reason she dont wanna read it anymore, she bit her lower lip. she didn't know why she stopped in the first place, Luisa clicked back to her mail and decided to read it. but she skipped a few sentences.

"-today's the day i'll propose to her. im currently searching some recipe,
something light but sweet. i think that's how i describe our relationship
because we always take things lightly-"

she didn't want to continue and skipped to the last part.

"...speaking of relationship. while studying i dont want to hear a news
that you just got a boyfriend, i know i cant do anything about Alex's feelings.
but its better if you finish off your studies before get into relationship.

always,
Kuya"

she closed her laptop and that's how it ended. ended reading his email and didn't reply, she purely understand how her brother feels. and she's aware of her support her brother's feelings for this long-time girlfriend. she couldn't wait to meet her, that's what she told him.

subconsciously, she doesnt understand this confusion of what she felt. this confusion bothers her for days. she got out of her room and storm to the kitchen, she decided bake something... something would forget this confusion. Eclairs.

she started to make the dough by boiling the water and added some butter, sugar and salt, then the flour. after that, she started to make the cream filling. now this would help her to forget something and forcing herself to concentrate on something... she insist that it'll forget this sort of confusion.

"Eclairs. is that what you're trying to make?", she didn't notice her father as he was watching her since then.

Luisa: yes, dad...
Alexander: interesting... is this for your presentation tomorrow?
Luisa: i... i guess so. (she wasn't even sure, she haven't found any recipe to present for her lab tomorrow.)
Alexander: Eclairs. its one of the easiest pastry recipes i know. its sweet, the crust is meant to be made like that. to taste the cream filling inside, its light but sweet.
Luisa: (she remembered her brother's email of how he describes his relationship with his girlfriend.) light but sweet.
Alexander: Eclair means lightning. for some reason, i understand why this recipe was given a name like this. it has the same meaning when it comes to love. light, but sweet.
Luisa: but its lightning, right?
Alexander: mmmm... are you in love?
Luisa: dad, what's the connection of your question to your explanation.
Alexander: just like lightning, we dont know when will get struck by something. we dont know when we will fall in love. and that's how i fall in love with your mother. (Luisa make a sad face just remembering her mother, seeing her father... he must be lonely for years.) dont worry, i am not lonely. your mother always stays in my heart and we have you.

right after her father mentioned her mother, it made her remember about the past even if she didn't want to remember it. her father left her after their conversation. obviously, both of them dont want to talk about the past. it will sadden them only if they'll think about it.

background song

"how is it? do you like it?", he asked her as they were having their dinner inside his condo. Anthony prepared everything perfectly as what he had planned.

Joey: what do you mean i like it???... i love it!!! i love everything from what you prepared- but as far as i can remember... its not our anniversary yet. what's the occasion?
Anthony: tonight is a special night and because i prepared this only for you. i... (she smiled at him because of his sweet words.) i love you...
Joey: i know... and i love you too.
Anthony: (he stood up from his chair and kneel infront of her.) its been years and now, i am ready. (he took out a small box to his pocket and opened it to show her the ring.) will... will you marry me?
Joey: (she was surprised and didn't expect this day will come.) Anthony... i... i... i dont know what to say. (she was simply speechless from what he prepared and this sudden proposal.)
Anthony: just say 'yes'. after all that's what every men expects for their woman to say when they are proposing.

Joey embraced him, she didn't expect this day would come that her love of her life will propose to her all of a sudden. Anthony respond to her embrace as he hugged her tightly. she whispered to his ear, "yes... i'll marry you..."

Anthony jumped to his joy as he couldn't explain his happiness that he felt. because finally... they were both ready. Joey had been waiting for this day all along and so he was. he couldn't wait to bring her to his family and so she could meet them, they even made love after the proposal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"is there any problem, Miss Sandejas?", their instructor whose a professional chef could see that one of his students is not to herself. one of his students, this girl got cooking skills, he watched her at afar and the simplicity of this girl is just simply extraordinary.

Luisa: nothing, chef... (Chef Montee crossed his arms while looking at her. she still looks bothered about something.)
Montee: dont let this problem of yours bother you... especially if you're in my class.
Luisa: im sorry...
Montee: (he sighed.) i heard so much a lot about you to our department, today supposedly i am anticipating to what recipe you prepared for my subject. however, as what i can see... i dont think your recipe will turn out good. is it okay if i mark you zero today's exam?
Luisa: no, sir... i mean chef. i... i just needed to go to the ba-bathroom actually.
Montee: then why you didn't say so. go...

Luisa got out of the lab and went to the bathroom. she washed her face and indeed she was bothered. but she dont know why she have to feel that way. she gets her phone, this was the reason why she got bothered. her father sent a message to both her and Alex, telling them that they'll celebrate tonight outside. a cause of celebration for their brother whom just got official engage to his long-time girlfriend.

she should be happy, yes, she is. but something's bothering her and she thought about what her father said last night "are you in love?... we dont know when will get struck by something. we dont know when we will fall in love....", those words kept repeating to her mind.

it couldn't be... and it shouldn't be. she might in love... but falling in love with her brother is a sin and she shouldn't feel that way. she's not allow to feel that way. now, its getting more confuse. all of a sudden, it seems like her visions turned black.

see you in next chapter. Montee is a new character, he's a good guy and he's another love interest of Luisa. but i know students and teachers are not allow to have a certain love relationship. it should be purely student-teacher relationship only, we'll see how Montee's character go far in this story, of how he'll help out Luisa to her problems and how long he'll keep his feelings to Luisa.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 07

at the restaurant, their father made toast for his son's engagement. Alex was happy to hear the news and so was Luisa, even if her feelings ache for no reason. their father told them that Anthony will just call soon if when they'll get back so that they could finally meet his long-time girlfriend.

another celebration, the restaurant that they went is actually celebrating the pastry chef's birthday so there free special cupcakes for everyone in the restaurant. the cupcakes were colorful as expected, the chefs of the restaurant got out from the kitchen and soon introduce them the birthday celebrant. it was chef Montee.

she noticed him and didn't expect to see him in such place. soon he walks and entertain table by table, and for the kids who are around... this is somewhat he wanted to share that he love cupcakes during his younger days. at afar, she saw her teacher giving a little girl with frosted pink icing on top of the cupcake. the little girl kissed him on the cheek.

as soon as he turn around and notice where Luisa was sitting. he comes.

Montee: its nice to see you here, Miss Sandejas- sir... (as he greeted her father.) and also-
Alex: Alex...
Luisa: Sir Montee is one of our instructors in Culinary Arts, dad. the subject that he teach is also one of my major.
Alexander: ah... nice meeting you... Mister-
Montee: Chef Montee, sir... since everyone calls me that.
Alexander: nice meeting you, Chef Montee...
Montee: your daughter here is a promising chef someday, as long as she keep on focusing.
Alexander: oh... my daughter loves cooking and baking.
Alex: -and she cooks for us all the time.
Montee: glad to hear that. keep it up, Miss Sandejas. (then he offers his cupcakes to them.) please... (they grabbed some cupcakes.) cupcakes are one of my favorites and i would like to share one my memories to my visitors.

Luisa tried one of his cupcakes and as expected for a pastry chef who happens to be one of the instructors in her Culinary Arts department. but she still couldn't forget of what happened this morning, Chef Montee is not just an ordinary instructor. she heard that he won competitions before and now he's a teacher.

Chef Montee went to the next table and even from afar, he was still looking at her. caught each other's eyes, Luisa decided to concentrate to her plate. then right next to her, Alex whispered "he keeps looking at you...", she giggled and Luisa wanted to ignore his stare.

weeks had passed...

Anthony and Joey decided to extend their time to prepare for their wedding, aside from that Joey chose to live in the States and that's why they both decided to work on and earn some money for their future house, a home that they can call.

if he would choose, he wants her to live with him in the Philippines because they wont have a problem when it comes properties because his father gave something to him during his graduation. he also wanted to go back because he's been away for so many years to his family.

they plan to have double wedding at the same time, it has to be special and meant to be special. however, Joey needed to end something before she would settle herself along with Anthony.

Joey woke up late and saw Rick who happens to be her boss was watching tv at this very moment. she haven't told him yet about her plans. she dont know where to start, but she bet that Rick knows it.

Rick: is there something you want to tell me?
Joey: do i still have to tell you?
Rick: i suppose that i dont wanna hear it but this is probably the day i've been waiting. go on. im listening.

"im getting marry soon... with Anthony", she sat right next to him. she looked into his eyes, yes, for the longest time this is one of her darkest secret that she could never share. she doesnt care if she calls it a sin, but Rick was the one whom she always work with... its natural to have temptations and because Rick wasn't just a boss. sometimes she would think that he's the one she was looking for, they were both multi-tasking, had the same likes and aside from Anthony, Rick understands more her problem. but the only difference between them... she wanted to attached with someone she really loves, she almost love him... but she couldn't gave her all because Rick doesnt want to be attach to anyone.

she was waiting for what Rick will say to her, in the first place she thinks that Rick might oppose. Rick picks up the remote control and change the channel into news. its looks like he doesnt seem to care. she stood up and started to dressed up. "Rick, im getting marry soon... and that means we cant do this anymore...", she continued.

Rick: why?
Joey: what do you mean why?
Rick: JV, i dont care if you're getting marry. but i am asking why we needed to stop this.
Joey: because... im getting marry and i want to devote myself to my own family this time. i am talking about making-a-family here.
Rick: i see... (the next thing she knew, he wrapped his arms to her.) we can still do it if you really have free time and if you needed me... (he kissed her shoulders, then to her neck.) after all, you are made to be like this... always find time to do this with me.
Joey: Rick, im serious. right now, i need to go because i have to see Anthony.
Rick: (he let go of her.) okay, fine... though i still want more of you, i guess i end up calling someone to be with me tonight.
Joey: suit yourself... i have to go. i'll just call you.

Joey left his pad and Rick on the other hand he couldn't accept the fact that the woman who never belong to him the first place is now leaving him, he dont think he would never allow that. he must make a plan to separate Joey from this man whom she always loved... and there was never him who she loved.

Luisa was left inside the kitchen lab, her own adviser Chef Montee recommend her to enhance her skills because she might be given a chance to join the competition and will have a scholarship to study her culinary arts in France. days had passed and only Chef Montee whom she seeks advice, she could see how much he cares for his students and he's one of the teachers she admired most.

then all of a sudden in the middle of her work, Damien came in.

Luisa: Damien, what's up? why you're not with Alex today?
Damien: she's busy with some projects...
Luisa: how about you? aren't you two classmates most of the major subjects?
Damien: im done with projects and assignments... (he lied, in the first place he only wanted to see her.)
Luisa: i see...
Damien: how about you? did i... disturb you?
Luisa: not at all... Chef Montee gave some recipes and i am studying it at the same time.
Damien: i've notice that you always hangout with him, whether outside or inside the school. does the school knows it?
Luisa: what do you mean if the school knows it? of course, they know. Chef Montee is my own adviser and he recommended me to join competitions. also, we are not hanging out i am his apprentice to his own restaurant. and i dont know why i am explaining to you...

even Chef Montee makes him jealous, even if he had Alex already, he still couldn't deny that his feelings was only meant for Luisa. "a-anyways... i came here not just because of that. there are times that i need your explanation..."

Luisa wondered and look at him, he didn't speak. he dont know how either, Luisa got back her attention to her work. beat the egg and scrambled using whisk. "Luisa, i am planning to break up with A-Alex...", he said as she stopped whisking and looked at him seriously. she didn't utter a word, but obviously her face asking him why.

Montee was about to entered the lab when he heard that someone's talking to Luisa. Damien kept explaining to her that he had never loved even once Alex and he knew to himself that he was being forced by someone. "who forced you?", she asked while holding the bowl and about to transfer it to another table.

"you..."

all of sudden, she fell the bowl on the floor and broke into pieces. she didn't care about the mess, as she faced him then Damien come closer to her, holding her shoulders. "you're the one who forced me..."

Luisa: i thought you loved her... you said-
Damien: i never said that i loved her. you insist that i loved her.
Luisa: so you're breaking up with him because i forced you?
Damien: that's not the only reason... im loving someone and until now i still love her. i cant hide my feelings for her anymore. i... i... i love- i love you, Luisa.

she let go of his hands from her shoulders, she walks to the corner of the lab and gets the dust pan and started to clean up the mess on the floor. obviously, she didn't want to hear anymore because Damien's being unreasonable.

Damien: Luisa, are you listening? i am in love with you that's why i am breaking up with your sister. Luisa-
Luisa: Damien, stop it already! this is not the right time we can talk about it... and-
Damien: when will be the right time? later? tomorrow? the next day-
Luisa: i dont wanna hear it... i dont wanna hear either tomorrow or the next day... i dont wanna listen to you!
Damien: why!?!
Luisa: because you're unreasonable. i care about my sister and you're here to tell me your feelings? haven't you thought about my sister's feelings?
Damien: i did... i did thought about it. but have you ever thought about my feelings? did you even consider my feelings? i loved you even before... even the first day i saw you.
Luisa: stop this already, Damien...
Damien: why? why do you want me to stop? because you're afraid that i will hurt your sister's feelings?
Luisa: yes~! and you have no right to hurt her this way...
Damien: what if i dont care... what if i only care about my feelings for you... (he came to her and embraced as he wanted to.)

"Damien, let go of me!... i said let go of me!", she successfully escaped from his embrace and soon he met her palm to his face. received a hard slap then, Montee showed himself after he hid and listened to their conversation for awhile. "what's going on here?"

"you listen... even if you break up with my sister, you'll get nothing from me... because i dont have feelings for you!", she ended her words and get out of the lab. then Montee followed her.

another weeks had passed. despite that some people are happy about what's going on with their lives, some of them are not. Luisa thought after she recovered herself that she's only confuse about her feelings with her brother, Montee whom her adviser was the one who helped her to forget it... not literally to forget it but because she focused herself into studies. but Damien's another problem, if she would focus more and avoid him... she knows that she'll forget of what Damien said to her.

but whether she'll forget it or not, she's aware of her feelings and Damien will get nothing from her. he'll only end up being dumped for sure.

for the past few weeks, as Joey spent time with Anthony. she now get the chance to meet Anthony's father, Alexander. they had a dinner and she realize that Anthony and his father are so alike when it comes to business. however, during these past few weeks... on the other hand, Rick has been neglected by Joey these days. showing how she's busy preparing her upcoming wedding, it felt like she ended her relationship with him. though she's born to be multitasking woman to her men as she always find time for her work, but eversince she told him that she's getting marry... her attention was all about Anthony only... it felt like she crashed out Rick's name to her duties. no more sex and exclusively work relation only.

meanwhile, Damien continued his relationship with Alex. for some reason, he wonder why Luisa never told Alex about what he did. Luisa obviously avoiding him and he's afraid that this will keep going on... and maybe forever she'll hate him. he needed to do something that she could trust him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one of the major offer, declined by Rick... he's not hype these days and because Joey specially dont have time for him anymore. partially he declined and he knows that their investor will go back to him. "Rick, why did you refuse? its a big offer..."

Rick: there are other offers i should consider...
Joey: then why you didn't consider this one?
Rick: because if i did... and i will assign you for a company visit, i know you would never want to-
Joey: of course i want to-
Rick: to settle your life in the Philippines?

she didn't speak anymore. he was right, she wanted to settle her life here in US and because this is where she grew up. she haven't talk about this yet to Anthony, she's willing to meet his family but never she wanted to settle there.

-----------------------------------------------------

at Joey's house along with her family, and together with Anthony who wanted to meet her family this time. it seems like Joey's family liked him, for a man like Anthony every family would like him to be their son-in-law. for he is smart, gentleman, understanding, stable and you can really picture him as family man.

Joey's mother told her daughter that seeing her daughter to have a man like Anthony, its only once in a lifetime love.

as they were about to go home, Joey couldn't avoid the topic that Anthony's shared his plans about his business and that he wants his family to stay in the Philippines. she then remembered what Rick told her.

Joey: uh... hon... (Anthony was about to start the car but he looked at her as she was about to say something.) about your family business in the Philippines, do we need to settle there?
Anthony: i knew that you would ask me that, but you always know that we have our family business there and since my father assigned me to run our business... i still dont know how to set things up especially that you always loved your work here.
Joey: yeah...
Anthony: how about this... we'll talk to your boss and maybe he could set up a better plan for us-

and no she never want him to talk to Rick... or even meet him. she dont think that its a good idea and Rick got plans for her and now, she's confuse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony gets busy to his work again, receiving faxes from his father. today is just so hectic.

he opened his email to read some files, but then he also noticed that its been weeks since he haven't received any emails from his sister. Luisa. he wonder if what's going on already. he wanted know if how's Alex and what has been Luisa up to lately. but he also knew that maybe his two sisters are both busy to their studies.

its been weeks and he realized that how much he missed Luisa. then he remember about what happened that time. for some reason, he's not annoyed about what happened that time already... to think that it was just an accident. after he proposed to his beloved girlfriend, he assured his feelings that time. and he wasn't confuse.

then his phone was ringing... he didn't expect to receive a call from Joey's boss.

--------------------------------------------------------

see you on chapter 08.

* <--- starting of the events...
finally, Damien told his feelings with Luisa.

Spoilers:
after receiving a call from Rick, there will be a fast-forward scene such as "years later...".
then another start of events, Damien starts his plan... then Alex would find out.
Alexander gets sick and that's how a Anthony change all of a sudden as if
he felt betrayed by everyone... even Luisa.

nikki1786

LizQuen
commercial mode:

because even if they're villains and meant to destroy other's lives, they're meant to lead the story as they'll soon realize how they need each other's arms.

im going to brainstorm in this story, because they'll be both villains in this story... but also the main lead couple. this story also includes with lots of
SEX SCENES