2. Ken & Anne
3. Boy & Margie
4. Kob & Num
5. Tik & Aom

credit to windlight

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken and Ann
Num and Kob (even though I am not a fan of Kob but these two time can never separate these two as one of the greatest pair)
Tang and Mam
Willy and Mew

None of the younger generation can top these 4 yet.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not surprised Yadech got first. -.-"
As much as I love them, Ken & Ann will always be top. Straight. KA hardly got to work outside together, aka cf and such, like Yadech so their fanbase didn't get a chance to boom like theirs.
I love the younger generation and I agree with fun. They can't out beat the older generation. Yadech's acting still hasn't fully convince me yet...especially Yaya. She's good but still need some improvement. That doesn't mean I don't like. I like her a lot but I'm still waiting on for her. lol I'm sad that Ateam didn't get on the list also. );

saki

sarNie Adult
I would've voted for Ken and Ann or Aum and Aff (too bad they're not included on the list); though I like Yadech- I think the older ones are more advanced when it comes to acting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was shocked not to see Ateam but they really did lose their hype after Namtan Mai, even I'm not crazy over them anymore.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I believe ATEAM aren't on the list because people weren't hype with any of their lakorns except JLR. So I'm not surprised they aren't there (though I feel bad).

By the way, any suggestion Willy-Mew's lakorn for me to watch?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Glad to see Num & Kob and Tik & Aom are still remembered as ones of the best on screen couple. Not surprise to see Yadech on top since they're super hot & super cute together right now. Thanks for sharing ja.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
who wouldn't be surprise if they got first. congrats to them though.

that just reminded me why isn't Aff/Aum on the list.... ????

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I believe ATEAM aren't on the list because people weren't hype with any of their lakorns except JLR. So I'm not surprised they aren't there (though I feel bad).

Tam Hua Jai Soot La Fah and Sai See Plerng

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
Not suprised by this list at all. Though there are others I wished was on top of the list.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk Lay Sanae Luang and Pooyai lee kup nang ma - Pteam Por Thrisadee and Ploy Cherman (perfect match)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Woohoo! KA! Older generations are really advance.. I don't get why newbies have to be such big deals.. Yadech is ok but KA top of the list BOOM!! Tik and Aom I love that pair I miss them!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Honestly though, I don't think there has been a kookwan who were as hot and adored as Nadech and Yaya. I'm not only saying that as a fan of theirs but it's pretty amazing how much following and coverage they get, their Thai fans are overwhelming.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Prasard Mued - Very romantic and mysterious
Fai Tang See - Filmed in Denmark

Meadow

sarNie Adult
All of Ken and Anne's lakorn are epic and award winning. Sawan Bieng got a rating of 25 for the last episode, which was the highest rating ever in ch. 3 rating history. Ken and Anne are the only koo-kwan that have their own wax figures at the famous Madame Tussuards wax museum at Thailand.

Love KA team for life.