[Clip] The Best On Screen Couple

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
All theses Koo Kwan are special in their own way. They have something special that make us like them, cheer for them to pair again, they have great chemistry with their pair, etc... It doesn't matter which order or who is better Koo Kwan than the other because they all bring something different that make their pair special. Of course their are more Koo Kwan but the list will go on and on forever.

Yadech is still young and they have a long way to go, but they are doing a great job for the younger generation. Really I can't compare any of these Koo Kwan to one another, just love them all in their own way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad theres still a tik-aom fan out. its too bad tik doesnt starr in a lot of lakorn so we couldnt see him and aom again :cry:

lingda

sarNie Egg
I'm surprised they didn't put Aom's Koo Kwan as Captain. She starred in so many with him.
I remeber TVpool has a vote about Top 10 best screen couple years ago, Aom and Captain on the won list.

so it depend...
I like both couples: aom+ captain/ aom+tik

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I remeber TVpool has a vote about Top 10 best screen couple years ago, Aom and Captain on the won list.

so it depend...
I like both couples: aom+ captain/ aom+tik
Yeah i watched that tvpool vote thingy, but i'm talkin about this clip.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Are they really good; Aom and Captain? I think none of their lakorn is being subbed (maybe one at ViKi) so I never watched them together. In fact I never watch Captain.

Are they really good; Aom and Captain? I think none of their lakorn is being subbed (maybe one at ViKi) so I never watched them together. In fact I never watch Captain.
I don't know about most of their lakorns, except for Muang Dala which was amazing. I don't know if it was them or the plot that had me so into the lakorn -- probably both.

lingda

sarNie Egg
aom and captain's dramas all so good, great plots, deep meaning, best chemistry of the couple. and i like Kep Pandin,Fah Piengdin, and Muang Dala very much.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG Aom and Captain is one of THE best kookwans ever but i think its because Captain is very underrated as an actor. Compare Tik to Captain...Tik would win because of his good looks. LOL But Captain..he's amazing onscreen, especially with Aom. They made a total of six lakorns. I love their older lakorns. She has the best chemistry with Captain, my opinion.
Their lakorns are:

Game Ruk Payabard (1999)-Never saw this one but its a revenge lakorn though...I don't think they got each other @ the end.
Keb Pandin (2001)-This one was a little complicated but some of the sweet scenes were so cute!...Sadly, they didn't get each other.
Fah Pieng Din (2001)-ONE of THE BEST lakorns out there. Bratty Pra'ek who you fall in love with! LOL
Muang Dala (2002)-Loved this one too Captain as a prince...their was an alternative ending though where she died. :( Still very very good! Good lessons in this lakorn.
Keaw Lerm Korn (2005)-ONE of THE BEST as well!! LOVED everything about this lakorn. Made me realized how powerful they are as a kookwan! Aom should have won all the awards for this lakorn.
Malai Sarm Chai (2010)-Never saw this one...I don't like lakorns with more then one husband LOL.

Apart from loving Captain and Aom as a Kookwan I do love Yadech a lot right now too. I haven't seen a couple like them in a very very long time. I loved Ateam until Namtam Mai....yeah, that lakorn killed it, Roy Mai was good but it didn't live up to the JLR hype. Sadly, I was never into Ken and Ann...I didn't understand why everyone was so hyped about them, I LOVE Willy and Ann. I don't get Tik and Aom too, they only made two lakorns...the first being the best. These are my opinions. Everyone have different tastes. I pray Yaya and Nadech will have atleast six lakorns like Aom and Captain! LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i too was surprise that aom-captain doesnt appear together on the polls when they had atleast 4 lakorns together. plus they were known as a "koo kwan" before her and tik. i love her with both of them but just in different ways.

lingda

sarNie Egg
OMG Aom and Captain is one of THE best kookwans ever but i think its because Captain is very underrated as an actor. Compare Tik to Captain...Tik would win because of his good looks. LOL But Captain..he's amazing onscreen, especially with Aom. They made a total of six lakorns. I love their older lakorns. She has the best chemistry with Captain, my opinion.
Their lakorns are:

Game Ruk Payabard (1999)-Never saw this one but its a revenge lakorn though...I don't think they got each other @ the end.
Keb Pandin (2001)-This one was a little complicated but some of the sweet scenes were so cute!...Sadly, they didn't get each other.
Fah Pieng Din (2001)-ONE of THE BEST lakorns out there. Bratty Pra'ek who you fall in love with! LOL
Muang Dala (2002)-Loved this one too Captain as a prince...their was an alternative ending though where she died. :( Still very very good! Good lessons in this lakorn.
Keaw Lerm Korn (2005)-ONE of THE BEST as well!! LOVED everything about this lakorn. Made me realized how powerful they are as a kookwan! Aom should have won all the awards for this lakorn.
Malai Sarm Chai (2010)-Never saw this one...I don't like lakorns with more then one husband LOL.

Apart from loving Captain and Aom as a Kookwan I do love Yadech a lot right now too. I haven't seen a couple like them in a very very long time. I loved Ateam until Namtam Mai....yeah, that lakorn killed it, Roy Mai was good but it didn't live up to the JLR hype. Sadly, I was never into Ken and Ann...I didn't understand why everyone was so hyped about them, I LOVE Willy and Ann. I don't get Tik and Aom too, they only made two lakorns...the first being the best. These are my opinions. Everyone have different tastes. I pray Yaya and Nadech will have atleast six lakorns like Aom and Captain! LOL
Yeh, Keaw Lerm Korn (2005), Aom's best perfermance in this one, she should won every awards.
Malai Sarm Chai is a very great period drama, and Captain's role portrayed very deeply although he is a selfish and villain husband.

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite one of them is 'FAH PIENG DIN' - I re-watch this over so many times ( i lost count lmao)

I like Captain's lakorn .. I like that one of him and Pin 'ROY RAK ROY ADEED!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYefQZAuik