CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMS FIRST BEFORE ASKING

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Darvil said:
Are you trying to activate it online?

You can't active it by going to adobe website.  They know its not a legit key.  You have to activate it using the authorization code.

If it ask you to register.. you need to pick an option like "Phone" (NOT internet) and then it'll ask you to fill in more code.
[post="158963"][/post]​
Sorry to bother u again...but when i tried to activate it the way u told me, it said that i entered an invalid authorization number....what can i do? i tried every number on the list already...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Are you using the download from this site?

If you got the trial version from adobe, it might not be the right version. The cdkeys are not universal.. every version is different.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Darvil said:
Are you using the download from this site?

If you got the trial version from adobe, it might not be the right version. The cdkeys are not universal.. every version is different.
[post="159847"][/post]​

I'm using the trial that i downloaded....it's CS2...is it the right one? I have 10 days left to activate it..

darvil

sarNie Adult
Mike_Luver said:
I'm using the trial that i downloaded....it's CS2...is it the right one? I have 10 days left to activate it..
[post="161161"][/post]​
I'm not sure how adobe does it so I can't tell you if its the exact thing. I have a feeling it isn't the same thing. If it was downloaded the adobe site it probably means the version is the latest version and it probably won't work. (Please note that even though it says CS2 it doesn't mean its the same exact thing.) You need to use the one that is uploaded here.

azn_chick83 said:
Um is there something wrong with the programs page? Cuz I can't get on it.
[post="163718"][/post]​
Yes the programs are gone. I gotta reupload it again :( Muddie you gonna help me out again? :p

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Darvil said:
I'm not sure how adobe does it so I can't tell you if its the exact thing. I have a feeling it isn't the same thing. If it was downloaded the adobe site it probably means the version is the latest version and it probably won't work. (Please note that even though it says CS2 it doesn't mean its the same exact thing.) You need to use the one that is uploaded here.
Yes the programs are gone. I gotta reupload it again :( Muddie you gonna help me out again? :p
[post="163757"][/post]​
Oh ok...i think it's version 9.0 so yeah...ok, I'll load the one on here when u reload it...thanks :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Darvil said:
[post="163757"][/post]​

UR SERIOUS?! WHAT HAPPENED?! :shock: DARN..i wish i could help..dang..how?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmmMM awww grandpa lolsss I have

Dreamweaver
Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator CS2
WM Recorder

that I downloaded from the programs list ... I can upload those onto like mega or something for the meantime >.< till grandpa fix things lolss =x

darvil

sarNie Adult
thanks ok. I got most of that already. I'm actually uploading now :)

should be ready soon.

edit: All right some programs are up now.. enjoy

Muddie Murda

smile...
Dork! I uploaded it then deleted! Haha but I'll upload the ones I kept though...

btw...Anyone got a full version of net transport? :D

vina_lek

Hey guys! I need help...:sweat: for I am so not tech-savvy at all.

I just installed Norton & Deep Freeze, which I d/l from the programs page. It seems that every time I install & restart my computer, both programs aren't there. This isn't my first time installing programs into my computer either. Maybe I'm missing something or am completely clueless! :unsure:

I go to look for them in the add/remove programs in control panel & where I downloaded into which is my C:/program files but nothing's there, eh. :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
Hey guys! I need help...:sweat: for I am so not tech-savvy at all.

I just installed Norton & Deep Freeze, which I d/l from the programs page. It seems that every time I install & restart my computer, both programs aren't there. This isn't my first time installing programs into my computer either. Maybe I'm missing something or am completely clueless! :unsure:

I go to look for them in the add/remove programs in control panel & where I downloaded into which is my C:/program files but nothing's there, eh. :(
[post="173123"][/post]​
How did you install deep freeze?

I ask because to install it you need to burn it to a CD first.

As for norton.. ummm Did you unrar and then install it?

Did you double click on setup?

I don't think you did anything other then downloading them into your PC. That doesn't install anything. its just there.

vina_lek

Darvil -- yep! I did all of that but failed to mention what I did. Sorry sorry! Deep freeze is burned onto a CD, & I installed it from there.

As for Norton, I used winrar to get the files(which is still on my computer). I followed the steps in the help file(name, "Norton AntiVirus 2006 Activation Instructions") all the way up to restarting my computer, and BAM, nothing there. :sweat:

Also, I installed zonealarm today which is the only change I *know* I did to my computer. My computer has been acting funny today. Whenever I delete stuff & then restart, the deleted files are still there when I check. *weird* Oh yeah, I just recently installed this other program called, "Cell Phone Manager." It worked fine. But when I restarted my computer, the program vanished...omg, what?!!! I had to re-install it, & it didn't even say there was already a program like it or anything like that. What's going on? I'm scared, hehe...not really, but it's weird. Please help. :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
Darvil -- yep! I did all of that but failed to mention what I did. Sorry sorry! Deep freeze is burned onto a CD, & I installed it from there.

As for Norton, I used winrar to get the files(which is still on my computer). I followed the steps in the help file(name, "Norton AntiVirus 2006 Activation Instructions") all the way up to restarting my computer, and BAM, nothing there. :sweat:

Also, I installed zonealarm today which is the only change I *know* I did to my computer. My computer has been acting funny today. Whenever I delete stuff & then restart, the deleted files are still there when I check. *weird* Oh yeah, I just recently installed this other program called, "Cell Phone Manager." It worked fine. But when I restarted my computer, the program vanished...omg, what?!!! I had to re-install it, & it didn't even say there was already a program like it or anything like that. What's going on? I'm scared, hehe...not really, but it's weird. Please help. :(
[post="173252"][/post]​

hahahhaha

I'm sorry.. this is just funny. you know what you did? You installed the freeze first. Thats what the freeze does. It literally freeze everything. You need to turn it off to do any changes to your PC. You should only turn on the freeze when someone is going to use your PC that you don't trust. If you want to have the freeze on all time (this is great) you need like another harddrive.. OR you can split your harddrive into 2 pieces. Make a small and a big partition. Freeze the drive with the operating system (the small one) and dont' freeze the big drive.. save everything to the big one.

Why is this good? Well freezing means that NOTHING can mess your system up. Viruses? spywares? well just restart the PC and those will all be gone and u'll be back to the point when you Froze the PC.

I forgot to mention how to get the freeze to work.

Look on the BOTTOM RIGHT of your computer screen. Look at the little icons. One of them (blue one) is the freeze icon. You will HAVE to press SHIFT and Left click it. Then it'll open up. From there you can unfreeze it.

vina_lek

Darvil -- hahaha! No worries! I'm here laughing at myself. So I'm sure others are amused, too. hehe :lol:

My installing the deep freeze first makes a lot of sense! NICE! I've always been worried every time my lil' bro gets on this computer. I'll turn it on then.

The next problem(I know. I know...this is SAD! Thank you for your help! Much appreciated! :wub: ) when I go to turn deep freeze off, it asks for a password? :sweat:

darvil

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
Darvil -- hahaha! No worries! I'm here laughing at myself. So I'm sure others are amused, too. hehe :lol:

My installing the deep freeze first makes a lot of sense! NICE! I've always been worried every time my lil' bro gets on this computer. I'll turn it on then.

The next problem(I know. I know...this is SAD! Thank you for your help! Much appreciated! :wub: ) when I go to turn deep freeze off, it asks for a password? :sweat:
[post="173263"][/post]​
just click on OK

You need to setup a password. You don't have to but I really recommend you do. Why? well then your brother could turn off the freeze.

Once you're in you'll see the option to add a password.

Its impossible to crack that password but I still recommend you make it a little complicated then 123456

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yay darvil! now you can help me! so like...

how do I upload programs? :D

details: FTP won't let me. It won't even start. So yeahhh

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a full version of winzip/winrar anywhere? ...or the reg. codes? Could someone please post it? Thanx in advance.