CLASH T-shirts for CLASH Fans

dfemc

sarNie Adult
since there were no tshirts @ the SF concert, d made her own, and is down to share the love. d's got CLASH tshirts/tees supa-HAWT off the press. (check out foto link below). $20 a pop. if ur goin' to the LA, Las Vegas concert, here's ur chance to get ur tees signed & dated by the band, if u've gone to see them already, grab ur memorabilia to remember ur moment w/ CLASH.

YOU CAN PICK THEM UP FROM ME IN PERSON @ the LA CONCERT, JULY 9th this THURSDAY! Pre-order if u like. they'll prolly roll out fast.

hit d up: dfemc@hotmail.com
and put in the subject line: CLASH TEES!
and tell me ur size: XS, SM, M, L (the tees are fit for womyn, and loose for guys) so let me know MALE fit or FEMALE fit.

Style 2: CLASH Retro Rock Out

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
i would like front side of style 2 with the back side of style one on the shirt...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i would like front side of style 2 with the back side of style one on the shirt...
hahha, sorry Cee, the shirts are already printed as you see on there. but if ur still interested in the shirt, definitely, email me: dfemc@hotmail.com . It's printed on white, so that ppl who are going to the concerts can get it autographed along the pictures of each band member :) are u going to the concert tomorrow?

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
hahha, sorry Cee, the shirts are already printed as you see on there. but if ur still interested in the shirt, definitely, email me: dfemc@hotmail.com . It's printed on white, so that ppl who are going to the concerts can get it autographed along the pictures of each band member :) are u going to the concert tomorrow?
i would luv too! but i dont think i have a ride to get there :[ will the shirt be cheaper since im not going? :]

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i would luv too! but i dont think i have a ride to get there :[ will the shirt be cheaper since im not going? :]
where do u need to get picked up from? hahha, i wish i could give it for a lot less. but i don't do the pricing. i only design it and ask them to print it out for me. but it's only $3.50 for shipping. and u can pay via paypal or send me a money order. :)