Cirque du Soleil

julie

sarNie Egg
hii guys. just wondering if you guys seen or heard of Cirque du Soleil. OMG .. it's the most awesome-est thing ever. check out the website at : Cirque du Soleil . Who knows .. they might be performing at your city ! .. or you can watch the performance on dvd. just rent it at blockbuster or any video store. it's reallyy reallyy cool.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
my brother saw a show in Las Vegas...he said it was one of the best and coolest performance ever!...and i was like...u b@stard...lol...of course i don't mean...but i was just so jealous

natty

Chubs
it's a great show.. i saw it at pamona fairplex i think 2 years ago? or was it last year? not sure.. lol.. oh i also recommend if you are ever in vegas, Ka and O, dont see Zumanity it sucks! a waste of money.. if you ever go to Disney World their show La Nouba is very good too... Quidam is coming to America in 2006, i saw it when it was in Amsterdam a couple of years ago... but i think my favorite would be Alegria and O.. wonderful.. totally worth the money..

julie

sarNie Egg
yeahh i like varekai and allegria. hehe. but yeahh the show is totally awesome ! that's why i'm workin at one ! lol.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Cirque du Soleil shows are so entertaining. I've seen almost every one in Vegas except for the new show, Love. O is my fav.
Going to try to catch Kooza in San Francisco this month, hopefully.

Hiatus

Super Momo
I live 4 min away from their HQ based in Montreal? lol well hahah they always have show its so entertaining to watch ^_^