Chuon SawanChai

chanda

sarNie Egg
u know Chuon SawanChai right??...well guess what...she came over to my city!!!...yea...and she was performing at New Paradise....its like a club where khmer people go...i saw her up close!!!...lol...but i didnt get any pictures...or autograph...sooo sorry...she looks so tiny tooo

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yea. . she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo little. . she's traveling and having concerts everywhere right now. .

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
my sister post it up first god dammit.. OMG .. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL.. HER PERSONAILITY WAS NICE BUT QUIET. I gave her a dollar and her voice wasnt like her voice in the karaoke.. it sounded higher or maybe it was to loud i coundlt hear but i got up and dance when she sang so i can see her lol.. i was all smiling.. it was fun. I could hear her loosing her voice too. she sang like 7 songs walking around greeting everybody at the table

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
chanda said:
u know Chuon SawanChai right??...well guess what...she came over to my city!!!...yea...and she was performing at New Paradise....its like a club where khmer people go...i saw her up close!!!...lol...but i didnt get any pictures...or autograph...sooo sorry...she looks  so tiny tooo
[post="66430"][/post]​
me too, I get to see her sing up close

before christmas...she's pretty

but yeah i didn't get any pics or autograph either..

ppl lined up to do that...I didn't wanna be 1 of them

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^

i didn't know ppl lined up to get autographs. . haha. . i didn't know that ppl do that. . everytime a big star comes, it's really nothing exciting. . . . ppl around my area don't seem that excited. . hmm. . odd. .

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
untinnu said:
^

i didn't know ppl lined up to get autographs. . haha. . i didn't know that ppl do that. . everytime a big star comes, it's really nothing exciting. . . . ppl around my area don't seem that excited. . hmm. . odd. .
[post="67296"][/post]​
I meant...lined up to get their pics taken w/ her