Chumpae

vina_lek

yeah. the pra-eks are really hott. Those mag. pics just don't do them any justice. :lol:

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Well, here's a brief vague summary haha...

The ugly looking one is a cop sent from Bangkok to watch the town of Chum Pae which is filled with warlords, mainly 3 villains in which he falls for the daughter (the 2nd n'ek) of one of them. As for Yui, she was sent from Khonkan... an undercover cop whos a newcomer to the town and owns a bar called "Rose Bar" to also watch and deplete the warlords who mainly sells illegal woods... I don't know about drugs, they never talk about it, just woods. As for Note, he came back from Bangkok to get revenge for his father who was in the military and died while trying to bring these 3 villains down, but I don't know if he's a cop also cause he does go into the police headquarters in Bangkok; but he would disguise himself as 'Sua Puk', rob those 3 men of their cases filled with money and send truck load of woods to the ugly cop. So, there's alot of gun violence in this lakorn cause these 3 gangs would turn against each other at occasions and also against the police and Sua Puk. Right now, 3 gangs and the police including Yui wants Sua Puk and wants to know who this Sua Puk is, who is actually Note.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the lakorns not bad =) haha, NOTE is hooot. Can someone upload the song that THAT ONE guy sings in this lakorn? ending theme? haha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Its not bad =) just that it kinan repeats the same story, but above that , its good :D all the actors are great!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder what lakorn is going to air after this because I have a feeling it's going to end next week.

hlub95

sarNie Egg
anybody have the lakor the share? please upload have not seen it but heard is a good one
thanks