Chui Chai

meenia

sarNie Adult
CREDIT TO: thaimoviedvd.com

ฉุยฉาย [Chui Chai] Starring จินตหรา สุขพัฒน์, วรุฒ วรธรรม, นุติ เขมะโยธิน, วินัย ไกรบุตร, รัญญา ศิยานนท์, จารุวรรณ ปัญโญภาส

anyone remember what this lakorn is about? Is it any good..please tell..thanks..

here's also the youtube preview..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhiCuFOh02c

is there three girls and three guys.. i thought all three guys where after mam... and who ends up with who..thanks...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
CREDIT TO: thaimoviedvd.com

ฉุยฉาย [Chui Chai] Starring จินตหรา สุขพัฒน์, วรุฒ วรธรรม, นุติ เขมะโยธิน, วินัย ไกรบุตร, รัญญา ศิยานนท์, จารุวรรณ ปัญโญภาส

anyone remember what this lakorn is about? Is it any good..please tell..thanks..

here's also the youtube preview..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhiCuFOh02c

is there three girls and three guys.. i thought all three guys where after mam... and who ends up with who..thanks...

p'ek and mam were like in this traditional dancing group that would go perform when asked to to make money. she's the lead that dances while he's helping in the back ground. they are not related but she works for his family b/c her parents died; not too sure about that since it has been a while...

she perform for the prince or royal family and he liked her; asked her to go come meet to talk about the performance. i think he raped her. she got rape several time by different people...

she settled down with one of the guy; the p'ek b/c crazy b/c he was so sad that she was getting with one of them and not him. i think the husband died and she realize that p'ek will always love her.

dont remember it all b/c it was too sad for me to watch...

meenia

sarNie Adult
thanks..I guess it's an okay lakorn then..not much into ne'ek getting rape by different people....but thanks..again...

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Came across this lakorn by watching Naan Ping on youtube and honestly I was amazed by it. If you are looking for a lovey dovey, or slap kiss -ish lakorn, then this is not for you. Chuichai is a very life oriented lakorn laced with sadness, Chuichai's life was nearly full of tragedy and she got to be happy for like the last 30 minutes of the lakorn. Still, there is the praek, her dad, her close friends and some others who loved her dearly and really embarked a positive note to the journey.

So basically Chuichai's family is like a very poor lakorn group who performs on the street, and our p'ek Term is mesmerized by her. One day she lost all her parents due to accident, and Tuan, our p'ek's dad took her in to be his daughter. Pim, his wife disliked Chuichai because she thought that Tuan will give all the inheritance to Chuichai, but Term is always there to protect Chuichai and give her support. This leaves a lasting impression in Chuichai's heart.

Anyway Chuichai has talent in dancing and gradually moved to a school that trains her to be the nang'ek of the lakorn group that Mom Saiyut, wife of the royal prince own. The royal prince and his sister loves Chuichai like their own children, but Mom Saiyut is jealous because again, the inheritance. To add fuel to the fire, Mom Saiyut has another friend who is also a Mom with her daughter Chawee. Chawee wants to be nang ek but cannot win over Chuichai so both the mom and daughter is deeply jealous of her. They use every trick to kick Chuichai out of the palace but the Royal Prince always protects her.

Tragedy happens and the Prince is dead when in Europe. Than chai Lek, his son, came back to Thailand for the funeral and is mesmerized by Chuichai's beauty. However, Chuichai only sees him as jao nai and not lover so in despair, he rawred her. Chuichai is deeply saddened and humiliated. Mom Saiyut is worried that if Chuichai gives birth to Than Chai's daughter, she will lose the inheritance. So she plotted the plan to give Chuichai to be a mia noi to a Big General. Chuichai got rawred the second time but this time she decided that she has got enough of it and went along to be the General mia noi. The General thought the child in her stomach is his son so he spoiled Chuichai with wealth. Chuichai became a different person and no longer had her eyes on the old home she used to live in Nang Loy market, where her father and her dear p'Term is waiting for her everyday.

Anyway another tragedy happened and the General is stripped off from all the power and wealth he had. Chuichai became humiliated for a second time because her husband was now a traitor and fled to another country. Her father and p Term came to take her home, but Chuichai was so embarrased that she left in advance without telling them where she was heading to. Chuichai found a small lakorn group and performed there. She was so successful that audiences stand in the rain to watch her performance. At this time p Term is greatly heartbroken and lives in despair because he thought Chuichai would never come back. He became a crazy person that wonders around a tree where Chuichai used to perform. Chawee then seduced and made up lies to Than Chai Lek to be his wife, including faking her pregnancy. I think her plan failed when she fell from the stairs and got exposed by the doctor. So Than Chai Lek found out about Chuichai whereabouts but she bitterly rejected him. Pim, the sassy wife of her father now came back and became a better person. She helped Chuichai take care of the baby. Then the lakorn owner tried to rawr Chuichai but she fled and with her adopted mother she returned home in the market to meet her much loved family members.

For the end, it basically follows the karma cycle. Mom Saiyut is given the palace but now has lost her mind and left alone dancing as a nang ek to her own lakorn group which has no one else left. The other mom and Chawee fled the palace because they gave up hope on the inheritance, and is deeply humiliated by Chuichai, saying they will never win over her with jealousy. I dont remember about Than Chai Lek but he left the palace I guess... anyway Chuichai home is burned down due to pTerm carelessness, so Chuichai and her mom must beg on the street to live. Her father became a monk. pTerm is still cluelessly wandering everyday on that same street, so Chuichai performs the dance she used to do when she was young. pTerm instantly remembers her and the two shares the reunion moment they have been waiting for years. Chuichai's mom then go to the temple with her father to repent the sins she created. The lakorn ended with pTerm and Chuichai sitting by the river, watching the water fluctuates just like how Chuichai's life does.

I really liked this lakorn because it was sad and so realistic. The acting is superb and Mam really knows how to deliver a classic performance. I love Oh Warut in here, he is always caring and secretly loving Mam, and how he is heartbroken when Mam goes away without telling him makes me really sad. I cried for a number of times during this lakorn, it was so touching and emotional. I really hope that this lakorn will be remade soon, because quality is a big pain when I watch.