CHRISTMAS THREAD

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for your great ideas! I haven't decided yet on what i'll give my parents, but i think i got like my gramps covered. I'll proly buy clothes for my sisters. I'm getting a plant for my boss (shes love flower arrangements) Any suggestions on what type of plant (small ones)? As for my lil sib, a gift card for that online game they like so much. Anyone with any other ideas, please post. Especially since I havent figured out what to give my parents yet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i will not be much of help but i would get them something special, something that they always wanted but they never got or something that when they look at it, it reminds them of u!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Okay all you shoppies...I still haven't done my christmas shopping yet and won't be able to start until 3 days prior to chirstmas..lol. I'm not much of a shopper so can anyone give me some ideas for gifts I should get for:

My Dad who is a farmer, like's to fix things, especially his car and likes to plant things. He's very strict and tranditional, non-people person.

My Mom who is also a farmer. Loves coach bags (she has tons so I dunno if my sisters and I should pool in our money and buy her one) She likes to shop also and is a people person.

My gramps who such a darling and would always come when we call him. He likes to complain that because he's old, he's getting all these pains and diseases old people get and says he probably has cancer even though the doctor says he doesn't. When he comes over, he likes to polish his honda accord and sometimes takes my little siblings out fishing. He likes helping others.

Sister 1: Outgoing and very active, juggles school and two jobs. Is into instrumental music and likes going places.

Sister 2: Very athlethic and is a musician. She likes to cook and does most of our dinner and likes to talk on the phone, ALOT.

Sister 3 (9 yrs): Likes video and computer games.

My brother(10 yrs)likes to play video and computer games.

I got a bunch of friends but in general, what do you suggest I should get for close friends and not so close friends?
I Think u should take ur mom to some where she really wants to go, so u guys can spend time with each other..Maybe u can bring ur dad with u if he wants to..because I'm not sure if he does or not, since u said that he's not people person..

You might want to cook have a surprise cook out for ur gramps, since he would come whenever..

Maybe u can get ur first sis a movie pass to go see a movie whenever she wants since she's outgoing....

Sister 2...hmmm..I have no idea.. sorry..

haha buy ur sister #3 a new vdo/computer game that she've been wanting or something..

For ur friends, get them something that will remind them of u and that will remind u of them as well... what that confusing? Well, give them like friendship bracelets, charms...and so on..

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thank you all for your great ideas! I haven't decided yet on what i'll give my parents, but i think i got like my gramps covered. I'll proly buy clothes for my sisters. I'm getting a plant for my boss (shes love flower arrangements) Any suggestions on what type of plant (small ones)? As for my lil sib, a gift card for that online game they like so much. Anyone with any other ideas, please post. Especially since I havent figured out what to give my parents yet.
Ok...so u got some covered.. haha.. ummm.. plants..?? I don't know if ur boss will like lucky bamboos or not. I personally love them since I'm usualy really bad at watering the plants.. its easy to take care of especilly when u don't have that much time

bugsy

sarNie Adult
*HUGS TO LEKKIE!*

What I want for Christmas this year? ----> An amazingly wonderful moment to remember. ^_^

And a digital camera. Someone nice enough to gimme one?

tang071

sarNie Elites
all i want for christmas is just one thing:

to get into a college of my choice!! gosh what am i going to do?!?!
i normally ask for a lot but i just want this one.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
all i want for christmas is just one thing:

to get into a college of my choice!! gosh what am i going to do?!?!
i normally ask for a lot but i just want this one.
Oooh...best wishes and good luck to you on that one, tang.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hey tang, goodluck, I remember when I applied to University Couldnt wait!!!!, getting in is the only fun part besides making new friends at uni, studying is the downfall =)

tang, they say the ones your going to be friends for life are most likely the ones you meet at uni, who knows =)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Ok...so u got some covered.. haha.. ummm.. plants..?? I don't know if ur boss will like lucky bamboos or not. I personally love them since I'm usualy really bad at watering the plants.. its easy to take care of especilly when u don't have that much time

Yeah, my boss already has a bamboo plant that one of my other coworkers gave her like about two years ago as a parting gift. Right now, I would say it's about two feet, maybe more, high. I want to get her something similar, maybe a small money tree? She takes care of her plants everyday and since it's proly going to be put in the office, she can have one of the housekeeping men who comes in to take the trash, water them. Me, I'm not good with plants, they die on me in about three to four days, but then it's hot around here and maybe that is a factor. The office at work is always air conditioned and the plants stay cool, I think that's why all my boss's plants and flowers stay fresh for weeks, not to mentioned that they are watered everyday.

I wished I really thought of some sort of charm/friendship bracelets, they would make perfect gifts for friends, but then I already got them a basket of lotion.

I had to change my gramp's gift since I found out that he had a bunch of fishing rods already and my parent's already bought the back massager that I was going to get him. I went to my gramp's house and notice that he sleeps on this old mattress pad where it's a folding pad. I think I'm going to get him a new one and I'm just going to get my parents a bed in a bag for christmas.

Ahh, coworkers, should I just get them like a box of cookies? :lol:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Yeah, my boss already has a bamboo plant that one of my other coworkers gave her like about two years ago as a parting gift. Right now, I would say it's about two feet, maybe more, high. I want to get her something similar, maybe a small money tree? She takes care of her plants everyday and since it's proly going to be put in the office, she can have one of the housekeeping men who comes in to take the trash, water them. Me, I'm not good with plants, they die on me in about three to four days, but then it's hot around here and maybe that is a factor. The office at work is always air conditioned and the plants stay cool, I think that's why all my boss's plants and flowers stay fresh for weeks, not to mentioned that they are watered everyday.

I wished I really thought of some sort of charm/friendship bracelets, they would make perfect gifts for friends, but then I already got them a basket of lotion.

I had to change my gramp's gift since I found out that he had a bunch of fishing rods already and my parent's already bought the back massager that I was going to get him. I went to my gramp's house and notice that he sleeps on this old mattress pad where it's a folding pad. I think I'm going to get him a new one and I'm just going to get my parents a bed in a bag for christmas.

Ahh, coworkers, should I just get them like a box of cookies? :lol:
lol I'm not good with plants either.. The only type of plant that ever lived with me handling it was the lucky bamboo... :lol: That's why I love it so muchhh!! haha I water them with drinking water (my mom said it's better for them..)

Hmmm seems like ur boss is very careful and she loves plants.... hmm.. I guess u could probably give her like lilies.. I mean those Day Lilies.. not the water lilies.. lol I personally LOVE Day Lilies.. hehe or one of those plant with Red leaves.. haha that many people give them away for Christmas.. and oh, or maybe u could probably get dried leaves that are arranged to form pictures and figures and stuff, I have 2 of this framed thing on my wall, it's made out of Feathers, shells, an stuff like that to form those birds with HUGGGE tails that look like they have eyes... I forgot their name....u can get something like that for her.. so she can hand it and decorate her wall and stuff (If there's room) Ohhh! Peacock!! RighT?!?! That's the bird I was talking about right? .... :unsure:

Ohhh box of lotion is a great gift!! hehe I thought of the Charms because I get that alot from my besties.. hehe But I guess those are kid gifts.. hehe sounds like u're not really a kid anymore.. hehe how old are u? (Sorry if u don't like people askig u this..)

Ohh ok, that sounds like a great gift for gramps..I might want to buy my mom a back massage...because she gets sooo tired after work and I want her to relax.. hehe

Oh coool! YEAHH!! BOx of cookies sounds goooooooooood! hehe or maybe u can get some of them box of chocolates.. hehe!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
my best friend back... and a real smile i can show my friend... but pinch me and wake me up i'm dreaming so i guess i don't want anything...cos i know thats what i'll get---lol :)

P.S. islu P&J

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I want TONS of money for TONS of CDs. :p Joey <33 CDs

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i want my family together on christmas and no arguing or yelling or other things on our minds, just us being together, maybe watch a movie or something, better yet, go SLEDDING!!! and for all my beloved friend's families to be together too, and go SLEDDING!!! and perhaps, we'll see each other while SLEDDING!!!
--I think you all can see what I REALLY want for christmas...hehehe

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LMFAO....I THINK I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR........HAHA I WANT A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! DONT GET ME WRONG K, I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SNOW BUT THEN SO I CAN HIBERNATE IN THE HOUSE....LMFAO ODD EHH, AND IF U DO THE REAL ME....I REALLY DO THAT AND HAHA MY FAMILY HATES IT CAUSE I DONT COME OUT AND THAT MEANS NO SHOVEL'ING FROM ME TOO.....JUST HIBERNATION!!! OHHH YEAH :yahoo: I'M THEN CLAIMING MY THRONE AS THE LAZY BI OF THE HOUSE....HAHAAHA :yahoo:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...ok something simple i want for christmas morning when i wake early in the morning--i want to wake and look out my window past all thoughs around me and see a white christmas and see the world around me looking so innocent as i see her my friend when i think of her covered in a blanket of hevenly white pure thoughts and honesty...just the snow is all i ask for,,, but i think it will not happen too...

P.S. islu P&J

Merry Christmas
and​
Happy New Year 2007

:yahoo: Je vous souhaite à tous une bonne et joyeuse année 2007 et que cette année vous soit favorable et ne vous apporte que des bonnes choses.......tous mes voeux de bonheur pour cette nouvelle année :yahoo:

:yahoo: I wish you with all good and happy year 2007 and that this year is favorable for you and brings only good things...... all to you my wishes of happiness for this new year :yahoo: