CHRISTMAS THREAD

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i believe…

...it comes to this in this moment when i ponder what i believe in and what Christmas means to me when i peel back all the layers of protection i build upon my character like an onion with many layers...do i believe in Santa Claus??? hmmmmmmmmm... one has to dig deep with in themselves to find what exist in their heart,,, to find the truth to this perplexing question... so with out further thought i would have to say yes i do... when it comes down to what i believe in… i think of it this way;;; there are those among us including me,,, that have it in us to be generous and giving but most of the year we find this person is not there when we look in the mirror… there are times when we hurt inside we find this person does exist when we look for the truth to shed this hurt we sometimes are faced with… we must look at ourselves and find the truth to who we are and give out of compassion to believe in something greater then the person we often masquerade as and with this comes a generosity unfounded in logic and free from judgment of others… the person we find on occasions when we look inside ourselves to find answers to why we hurt is often the answer to problems we bring upon ourselves when we are selfish,,, and we must change to be the person we find inside at these times… we need to give more then we take if just to find meaning why we hurt sometimes... so yes today i believe in Santa Claus---he lives with in all our hearts if we just take time to see that person we all can be when we look in the mirror for answers!!! : )

Merry Christmas all!!! :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

natty

Chubs
heck yeah it matters.. cus i'm eyeing that gold box.. i want to open it now!!!! but my dad said no.. not until 12am :angry:

and darv.. santa comes through the window.. chimney is too narrow.. duh!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!...it's another day to be around people i hate and pretend that i like them...pretend that i don't wanna take a gun and shoot them all to hell and back so i can shoot them again...christmas is a time to put on those fake smiles and pretend i'm happy and bite my tongue until i can taste blood in my mouth...oh yeah...did i mention how much i just LOVE christmas?...i just CAN'T wait till christmas...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas to you too, Lili!!! And to everyone else out there reading this...MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*Be SAFE yo!

tang071

sarNie Elites
NICKY ME TOO!!

besides my college thing, if i were to recieve something realistic...i would also want nintendo wii
either my friends and family camped out or were smart enough to order it from online haha.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...just a quick and painless Merry Christmas to my friends and future friends i may meet here... hope is in the day tomorrow whether you believe or not,,, but the music is here today to help us move to the future and the friends we choose to remember,,, so speak out shout and holler or just listen to the music and let it define for you today the friend you want to be tomorrow...peace and out sarnies and Merry Christmas to all past and present i still remember you!!! :yahoo: :wub:

Pac

sarNie Egg
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! haf a great christmas and a happy new year!!!!...^_^ Best wishes for next year and goodluck

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Merry Christmas members at Sarnworld and especially my little Nong Naiyanin(ChenrukNote) because she is the only one that I know and talk to alot here and at other places. I wish you and everyone at Sarnworld the best and have a terrific new year.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you get all the things you want.

donna

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas to everyone and have a very happy New Year! May all your dreams and wishes come true on this very joyous holiday! May God bless you and yours. Much love to everyone

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas to all at Sarnworld! May this christmas be filled with fun, laughter, and wonderful memories that you guys can cherish. Have a very merry, merry christmas!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY SEXY SARNIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON...AND ACTUALLY, ALL THE OTHER SEASONS TOO....WELL, AND OUTSIDE OF THE SEASONS...AND ALL THE TIME!! HELL!!! JUST A LOT OF LOVE ALL RIGHT?!?! LOL