CHRISTMAS THREAD

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
I want taebin or xiah to sing for me for xmas and make me melt..hahah! oooohh...is it hot in the room or is just me..lol!

i already know what you want kev! hyori....hahahaha!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
me...i want...

wonder what that's for
Ummmm....what is that???

YOU
DEAD IN THIS ATKSHOP GAME. :p
HAHAHAHAHA!! That's funny!!! :lol:

What I want are:

1. White original IPOD
2. MONEY!!! :drool:
3. P' Mike to answer my letter :wub:
4. A surprise present from Lawrence :unsure:
5. Golf Mike-365 Days With Golf Mike VCD
6. Girly Berry-Reality VCD
7. Golf Mike pillow case (I'm obsess with them..hehe especially P' Mike :wub: )
8. Golf Mike cell phone decoration.. B)
9. A party that me and my dance team can go perform at :p
10. Spend time with my besty again (She moved.. :( )

I'll stop right there... ^_^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I want 2 things for christmas...........

1. For everyone to be happy cause lately i've been seeing alotta frowns and that makes me sad and

2. last but not least i really need a Hugg so i know for a fact that someone does love me in this world :(

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I want ... ??? something that no one will ever get it for me. haha

I guess peace, happiness, good weather!!!

i want just to spend time with my bf and maybe one of them mopeds so i can run over those annoying lil brats down the street who keep standing in the middle of the street wenever they see me drive by... those uckers....grr... yup and maybe i want a stressball so i can throw at ppl wen i'm mad...lol.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
My only wish is to see RAIN in real and eventually in concert :wub:

Others things i can get whenever i want except him LOL

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
all i want for christmas is a CELLPHONE!! i really need one!last year i wanted a piano and i got a laptop! i never use it! i always get things that i don't use!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I had to answer this question a while back because both of my brothers asked me what I wanted, but I keep adding to my list. Haha

- A new computer or TV
- XBox 360 (not the core system with Burnout, Burnout 2, Burnout Takedown & Burnout Revenge!)
- Nintendo DS (with Brain Academy)
- Pink PSP <- I already have a black one, but I want a PINK one now! LOL (with The Legend of Heroes & The Legend Of Heroes 2)
- A digital camera
- Lots of tees from Alloy.com
- A Christmas Card! LOL

I think that's most of it that was on my list that I posted on my myspace. Haha...

noungning

Heartless
I want 2 things for christmas...........

1. For everyone to be happy cause lately i've been seeing alotta frowns and that makes me sad and

2. last but not least i really need a Hugg so i know for a fact that someone does love me in this world :(
***hugs***

lek everyone is still here :wub:

i want to go to thailand for christmas... :(

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^my parents are in Thailand for x-mas they already are there..they are gonna be there till Jan. 16 mua haha got the house all to myself..sorta

anyway..i wanted a wii a ps3 and a bike and a new computer and a 30GB ipod video and some new clothes and a boombox and...*sigh* too many to name haha but last and least..i want $$ nya ahha xD

noungning

Heartless
the handle ones are sold at like brookstone where you hold it to massage your body part whether it's the back, the shoulders and etc. but u also have the massagers for your feet or some just for the neck and stuff like that, u can't probably get one for under 50 dollars.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My brothers are into ancient games and other things related so I got one of my brothers a board game that was played back in the ancient Egyptian days that the Pharohs played. It's quite interesting and very mind boggling. Then I got my other brother the ancient chinese game "Weichi". It's hte board game that has black and white stone markers played on a checker like board. It's very challenging because you have to capture your enemy's stones, protect your area, take over enemy's area, and using other war strategies.

I got my sisters some clothes.

I would say that you should get them with something that fits they personality. it doesn't have to be expansive for it's the thought that counts, not the money value.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just want the war in Iraq to be stopped for Xmas, but I know that it won't happen so...................
I'll be happy with a hundred dollar gift card to spend at borders. I love borders and love books!