Christmas plans

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Spend Christmas eve with my oldest bro family. Exchange some gifts my sis made some YaoHon. Christmas day we all went to my 2nd bro house exchange more gifts n PARTY the guys got drunk Spend the night over there agian. Wake up goes shopping with my 2 sis in law and Mya. (my niece) let the guys watch the kids hehe... actually my twin nephew watch my baby the guys have such a hangover. they teachin my lil' boy dance revolution (I got my niece the disney channel edition) After shopping go to the asian store to buy some food to make I just got home awhile ago. its the guys turn they went to home Depot to buy supply to paint my niece bedroom, help my sis cook while the guys paint the room, win an argument with my nephew so I can come online they are hogging it :p My oldest bro is painting my niece room so my husband is helping. She's princess so PINK is he color. its just US YIN family spending the weekends together. Call my family in California. Rite now all the guys are playin cards seem like my husband is losing cuz he just yell " Babe, where is your purse?? :D my bro Dave just yell " Meeown U better come help ur husband hehe.... We spending the night again I talk with my 2 sis recently seem like tomorrow all of us want to go shopping all together @ the MOA.