Christmas plans

so what are the sarnies doing on christmas? my parents are flying here to nyc tomorrow and are staying until jan. 2nd! :) my bf is dropping by for a few hours, then i'm spending some much-desired quality time with my parents and some other relatives...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm off from work on christmas day, friday&&the weekends of course!
Christmas eve, gonna be hanging out with some girls and exchanging gifts.
Christmas day, we're making pho at home!!!!
I'ma prolly just gonna be running around all day after i spend some time with the fam.

Nothing excited. Just spending time with the love ones and relaxing thru the long weekend!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm spending it with the fam. in Austin and then after Christmas we're driving up to Arkansas and Oklahoma to visit some relatives.
I'm heading back to Houston before the New Year to spend it with my boyfriend and best friend. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I will probably be doing nothing. :lol: spend time with my family. No gift exchange [I'm too broke <_<]. Watch the celtics/lakers game :D Gooo Celtics! & maybe go watch Brad Pitt's new movie. :wub:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm flying to manila with my bro to visit my sis. then, we'll tour the place with our cousins...
which means, i won't be in sw for some time... :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
none atm---but its what' i expect---lol---maybe watch some movies... i don't expect anything special,,, Merry Christmas is in the light i know i'm luckier then most and i'm satisfied with knowing that for now :)

ps. i do have a Christmas wish for a gift but it don't cost any money and i know it's to much atm for me... yes movies with good titles and meanings are what will satisfy me this holiday,,, and knowing my friends past and present are doing ok!!! Merry Christmas all where ever you are!!! :):):):):)

i just want to read mangas & listen to some loud music all day, but i don't think that's going to happen. :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
no definite plans for me. suppose to go have dinner with the hubba and his co-workers, but as of right now, the plan looks like its going down hill. i'll see if i can catch a movie or something. maybe ill just sleep in all day because i work the next day which sucks big time!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i''m getting on a plane at 6:30am..to vietnam for three weeks...so I wanted to wish everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HApPy NEW YEAR...be safe..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i plan on winning the lottery. but i gotta go buy it first though. ahaha
Me too!! lol. Well, first I need to get money & then i'll go buy the ticket. LOL

i''m getting on a plane at 6:30am..to vietnam for three weeks...so I wanted to wish everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HApPy NEW YEAR...be safe..
aweee have funn! Be safe & go wild! :D

To those in the East coast or around the world Merry Christmas! :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
I had dinner with the family, I slept at 4 a.m. and when I woke up around noon, and saw all the SMS in my mobile. There was one from a friend, I don't know if he was drunk or not, and I wonder why he chose me as his target even if it was a general sending :

"Hey buddies, today is Xmas ! I hope you guys got lots of presents. Enjoy this winter break, just go out and have fun, find the woman of your life (or the woman of one night, Char !). Anyway, Merry Xmas my girls !"

And another one from another friend :

"Merry Xmas guys ! Drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink..."

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok i still haven't bought that lottery ticket yet. are my plans going to fall through? stay tuned for the next episode!!