Chris Wang is a Father

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Taiwanese actor/singer Chris Wang who is known as a former host for King of Adventures, and starring in The Fierce Wife, Love Family, Inborn Pair, etc... is a papa!!!!!!

sdlfkjklsfalksdjfkljflakdfjldsjfsdkalskj;faksd!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me late but I seriously didn't even know he was dating his then manager turned girlfriend... let alone being a papa.  *sniffsniff*  He's gonna be off the market soon then.

Anyways, congrats to Papa Chris.  He makes one adorable papa XD.  Congrats to the couple. 

My heart sank... ooowaaahhhhh, he's one of the SETTV actors I like and grew quite fond of... why must you be off the market so soon... *sniffsniff*  He's going to be taking a break too for a while... *sniffsniff*  I guess this means I do have to watch Aim High now then since I won't be seeing Chris for a while.

cr:http://asianpopnews.com/chris-wang-welcomes-his-first-baby/

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha you so late. Anyway I only enjoyed one of his drama, Inborn Pair. That took me forever to watch though. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I know I was late.  Haha. 

I really love his smile... I first saw him in his first drama Lucky Days... but didn't think that much about him though I enjoyed watching him.  It wasn't really until the Fierce Wife and Inborn Pair that I was sold as a fan XD..... but then again... I fall easilly in love with actors... sigh.  my bad habit. *coughcough*