Choolamoon Woon Ruk

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks nancy for the clips behind the secen.....Anyone know what happened can ya give a summary for us haven't see it yet...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really cute i just love utt and cheer they are so funny. the marilyn monroe scene is so hilarious. its so funny when they pretend to be each others servant and tried to eat papaya salad and asked for it to be very spicy. i was cracking up so hard. way to funny.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not a big cheer fan either but she comes off very cute in this lakorn. it's pretty enjoyable.

yai bai baa

sarNie Egg
dancy said:
Anyone one what happened so far...can someone give a summary or show anycilps or pix
[post="120896"][/post]​

Cheer is a writer and Utt is a cook & the son of a hi-so family. The lakorn starts off with Utt beiung chased by a girl. He escapes when he comes across Cheer who is pretending to be a motorsay lup jarng and they ride away together. In the next scene Cheer and Utt are back in their own homes. Cheers mum thinks that Cheer might be a Tom and Utts dad thinks Utt is gay. So...predictably they're set up with dates. Cheer has to go to a fashion show with a guy and Utt is taken out to one of those pub/gig type look toong places (i have no idea wat theyre called). Utt ends up sleeping with a girl he meets at the pub/gig!!! :blink:

Thats it so far, can't wait to see how Cheers date goes hehe :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
yai bai baa Posted Today, 08:09 PM
(dancy @ May 22 2006, 06:44 AM)
Anyone one what happened so far...can someone give a summary or show anycilps or pix

Cheer is a writer and Utt is a cook & the son of a hi-so family. The lakorn starts off with Utt beiung chased by a girl. He escapes when he comes across Cheer who is pretending to be a motorsay lup jarng and they ride away together. In the next scene Cheer and Utt are back in their own homes. Cheers mum thinks that Cheer might be a Tom and Utts dad thinks Utt is gay. So...predictably they're set up with dates. Cheer has to go to a fashion show with a guy and Utt is taken out to one of those pub/gig type look toong places (i have no idea wat theyre called). Utt ends up sleeping with a girl he meets at the pub/gig!!!
:blink:
Thats it so far, can't wait to see how Cheers date goes hehe :p

Thanks yai bai baa for the summary... ;) ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some magz of the lakorn....Thanks to Za for uploading them and Credit to: Cheerclub.net for the pix

jennn_y

sarNie Egg
I've only watched yp to ep2 and i realy wanna see more!!! lol. umm...what ep is everyone up to and what has happened so far? cos im waiting for ppl to uload it so i dunno wats goin on.

im realy loving the litle clips shown in the ending song...very tantilising, stupid teasers lol. looks like theres going to be alot of cute, romantic moments...just the way i like it!!. :wub:

btw does anyone know what that song is called and who its by (the ending song)?????

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer made #1 spot for Dao Krai Jai Poll & TV Polls.....So happy for her....Thanks to a friend at SPICY forum for the infor.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching the lakorn on ObizGo.com...and to me...it's dragging big time...it's almost ending and i feel like it's taking forever...i mean...it's a good lakorn...but sometime..i'm like "get to the point already." overall it's ok...it isn't all that great..but Cheer and Utt...their enjoyable to watch...it's just the story line itself...well in my opinion...