Chompoo Gaem Mam(Makers Group)

numfon

sarNie Adult
ooooooh, i am SO not liking Isa. >_<
Khun Mam is so pretty for her age. Her skin looks really healthy. Ae-Anan cracked me up when he was jealous of Rumpueng and Josh. lol maybe he forgot that he has a wife. :loool:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I enjoy this movie :)
very relaxing hehe.
and today when matt and nott played in the water it was cute. :blush:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I was soooo blushing when Matt and Nott played in the water... they are so cute together... good chemistry... I'm beginning to really like Nott!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was soooo blushing when Matt and Nott played in the water... they are so cute together... good chemistry... I'm beginning to really like Nott!!!
Hehe same here I was blushing I was like that is so Cute! :blush:
Nott is cute in this movie. hehe and I like Matt but her hair looks weird. but it fits with her character :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
The water scene was so cute. I think Matt is talented....even when she's fairly new her acting isn't stiff like some others. There is something about her that I really like. Nott and Matt look cute together. I wish she was given more opportunity to starr in a more dramatic role. I want her to able to show case her talent in a serious role. Anyway, this is a light hearted lakorn and I like it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
her last drama was a serious role. yep, shes definately talented alright. i hope to see her in more upcomings. i see her as the next-rising star

judyp

sarNie Adult
would you guys recommend this lakorn? could someone give me a brief storyline? i love mam! but im not that big a fan of comedy. however, i haven't seen nott for soo long! i can't remember the last time i watched him on-screen. i think he has such a SEXY voice. :drool: haha. its soo manly. and isn't he good friends w/ ken? or was he the best man or something like that? or am i making stuff up?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
would you guys recommend this lakorn? could someone give me a brief storyline? i love mam! but im not that big a fan of comedy. however, i haven't seen nott for soo long! i can't remember the last time i watched him on-screen. i think he has such a SEXY voice. :drool: haha. its soo manly. and isn't he good friends w/ ken? or was he the best man or something like that? or am i making stuff up?

Hehe he does have a SEXY voice very deep. ^_^
I like this movie its very relaxing it's comedy but I really enjoy it.
anyways I don't know if he was Kens best man I'll have to find out!!
haha.
anyways its about a girl she lives with her aunt shes half white half thai; her dad is white and her mom is thai her mom is her aunts little sister. and her mom died and her dad went to jail for stealing or something I forgot and her aunt raises her up and one day her dad comes and then he lives in the country with them and yeah. her aunt doesnt like her dad also brings his other daughter. and Na'ek and Pa'ek have some cute scenes you have to watch it. I think this movie is Cute :blush: and Relaxing. :)

Toon

I am sooooo crazy...every time Nott makes a move on Matt... I don't know I get all blushy and giddy....it's so cute!!!

Toon

I am sooooo crazy...every time Nott makes a move on Matt... I don't know I get all blushy and giddy....it's so cute!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

hehe. same here. like when they touch hands or something :blush:
and like today's epi. when she was on the computer.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey does anyone know how old matt is?
She looks really young.

Irissara

sarNie Egg
for some reason Matt resemble Nat Myria, the eyes and lips. though she very pretty in her own way, but everytime i look at her she remind me of Nat-Myria.

Toon

LOL...my mom also thinks Matt looks like Nat... at first she thought it was Nat Myria....but I was like nawwwwwwwwwwwww.... but I could see the resemblance.... anyways....feels like no one is watching this lakorn...cause no one comes in here to comment on this lakorn....like some other hot hit lakorn right now....hint hint...LOL.... I love every character in this lakorn... even the bad guys they're not really bad...but soooooo funny....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
my guess is she 18 or 19 years old
thats what i was thinking because i watched this seesan and nott was like im happy i got to work with her makes me feel young and nott doesnt look old so matt has to be really young.

Toon

yeah i saw that show too...when Matt and Nott came to promote their lakorn before it aired.... guess Nott must be nearing like 30 or something....I think he's the same age as Ken....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw that show too...when Matt and Nott came to promote their lakorn before it aired.... guess Nott must be nearing like 30 or something....I think he's the same age as Ken....
yeah he is probably 29 or something.
anyways no one is barely watching this seems like its just me and you.
hehe anyways I love this movie. I love N'ek and P'ek relationship. :wub: