Chompoo Gaem Mam(Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone has a link to youtube, if the first episode has been posted. Thanks in advance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I read it was today. But I must have read it from another thread. I know it wasn't from SB because I know it airs today a long time ago. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Thanks. I want to see this lakorn too but it has to be put back for my love for KEN and ANN.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x3 this piss me off so bad LOL I was expecting it to air already on obizgo urgh; I hate when they do that I renew my obizgo account and then iptv suddenly has faster releases and my iptv one just expired... now I have only obizgo and bbtvthai I can't renew iptv til next week otherwise my hursband will kill me lmao; over the last day or so I made some internet transactions 1. obizgo, 2. megaupload premium 3. fileden upgrade 4. Sendspace Premium alltogether on that stuff I spent 250? lmao; he's already gonna kick my arse;
x3 LOL if he sees iptv he'd probably trip hahahaha;

but mannnnnnnnnnnn--- they need to hurry up and air this >.O ugh; or Post it to the site; whatevers it is lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
x3 this piss me off so bad LOL I was expecting it to air already on obizgo urgh; I hate when they do that I renew my obizgo account and then iptv suddenly has faster releases and my iptv one just expired... now I have only obizgo and bbtvthai I can't renew iptv til next week otherwise my hursband will kill me lmao; over the last day or so I made some internet transactions 1. obizgo, 2. megaupload premium 3. fileden upgrade 4. Sendspace Premium alltogether on that stuff I spent 250? lmao; he's already gonna kick my arse;
x3 LOL if he sees iptv he'd probably trip hahahaha;
but mannnnnnnnnnnn--- they need to hurry up and air this >.O ugh; or Post it to the site; whatevers it is lol
Girl, you're crazy!!!! I get MU for free because of the reward points. Why don't you split the files so that it can be 100mb and you can earn points.
People have got to learn HJsplit.

I need to give you a big hug because of your dedication. Man, I didn't know. I thought you guys had a free website to go and rip from there. I didn't know.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Girl, you're crazy!!!! I get MU for free because of the reward points. Why don't you split the files so that it can be 100mb and you can earn points.
People have got to learn HJsplit.

I need to give you a big hug because of your dedication. Man, I didn't know. I thought you guys had a free website to go and rip from there. I didn't know.

hahaha yeah; noo megaupload premium so I can download unlimit lmao i download too you know believe it or not im a huge leecher lols; and I don't know how the earn points deal work >.<; hahaha and awws huggs to yeah we buy credits on sites like bbtv and obizgo and iptv then record and upload; so far I think the most active uploader is bunniii muahaha LOL .O.O.

and tinah I knowss im anxious to see; it looks like a cute lakorn and lots of senior actors and actresse's too;

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
saw the first episode...i laughed so much...the mud fighting and the fights between her aunt and his mom^^ enjoy watching this ^O^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm loving this lakorn... it's funny, it's romantic (pra'ek likes nang'ek even though she's tomboyish), it has great actors and actresses (pra'ek's father and mother and nang'ek's aunt) and the supporting funny actors such as Tuk Boriboon, Goti, Golf Benjapol...are all awesome and funny...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the second episode was so funny also....matt and the little boy are so hilarious...with their ghost scaring.....nott is so cute when he smiles :drool: i just love when ever he says chompoo...there something about how he says her name (blushing)..^^can't wait for more....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
SPOILER PICS for Saturday's Episode. (4/5/08)

Aticomb (Nott) being measured by a saucy seamstress. Because she's so hot, he gets attacked.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
is that seamstress a cross dressing man...LOL if it is!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i still havent seen the first epi yet. looks like a relaxing lakorn

matt is pale compare to nott lol but i didnt know she actually cutted her hair. i thought it was a wig

thanks for the pix lynda