Chol Apichart

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Don't you remember who she is? But anyways Chol is better off singing by himself..I don't know why they put him and her together when she's always been singing with that other dude in the production...
[post="35215"][/post]​

rememeber who? ;) well why can't he sing with some better good nice other lady why pick her :blink:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Because she's the youngest in the production...but i'm saying don't you remember the girl he's singing with?
[post="35228"][/post]​

back then no :lol: but who was that girl?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl do you ever read the posts lol...But just go back and read..I don't want to type the same thing over and over lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Girl do you ever read the posts lol...But just go back and read..I don't want to type the same thing over and over lol..
[post="35242"][/post]​
that magnor girl ewwwww :wacko: don't like her

rukmos

sarNie Adult
How does this kind of music sound like? Is it like regular music with the instrument in the back and the singer singing or is it acapello?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I mean the "Loog thoog" music that Chol sings. Is it like pop music and all or is it something differnt?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
jeez ann u so slow lol j/k shes saying if the chol songs is loog thoong or pop its all loog thoong rukmos :) like the one in mon rak loog thoong and fon t. not pop or rock and roll ok