Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Im asked Aree to drop the charge against Atit. Aree didn't want to because her husband would then suspect something is up. Im threatens to tell Aree's husband, if she doesn't and so Aree does. And Ping asks Im not to tell Atit he is the dad, because he's ashamed being an alcoholic. He's going back with Im to cure himself before he tells Atit who he is. For some reason, I think Ping is going to die for Atit by the end of this lakorn.

Atit & Yongchai didn't hear anything.
Thank you! You're a total sweetheart! :) This helps alot. But what makes you think Ping is gonna die??? Omg, I hope not! Ping is sucha great guy whose been through so much! He deserves a happy ending! Geesh, I really hope he doesn't die. :( Ping's passionate hugs for Atit are inexplicable! They're so full of love and warmth. Why did Atit start living at the Monk homes anyways???

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Im asked Aree to drop the charge against Atit. Aree didn't want to because her husband would then suspect something is up. Im threatens to tell Aree's husband, if she doesn't and so Aree does. And Ping asks Im not to tell Atit he is the dad, because he's ashamed being an alcoholic. He's going back with Im to cure himself before he tells Atit who he is. For some reason, I think Ping is going to die for Atit by the end of this lakorn.

Atit & Yongchai didn't hear anything.
Thank you! You're a total sweetheart! :) This helps alot. But what makes you think Ping is gonna die??? Omg, I hope not! Ping is sucha great guy whose been through so much! He deserves a happy ending! Geesh, I really hope he doesn't die. :( Ping's passionate hugs for Atit are inexplicable! They're so full of love and warmth. Why did Atit start living at the Monk homes anyways???

you're welcome. i like the 2nd gen. storyline. :) Prior to entering school, Im took the boys to the monk. the monk predicted something bad would happen to Yongchai. so Im decided to have the boys stay at the temple while they're attending school as a form of protection.

the monk was alluding to yongchai meeting with koy, but no one knows that but the viewers. i think ping will die.. just a feeling, since ying died.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^oh okay I guess that makes sense. Wait, so Im thought that the monk meant Atit that's why he's at the temple only while Yongchai's at home with Im. When really, the monk meant Yongchai?? lol. I ask too many questions. But I just hope Yongchai and Koy don't do anything "impure" later, just so if they find out later that they're siblings, then it wouldn't be so nasty or hard to accept. Ying's death was uncalled for. If Ping dies, that's when I'm droppin' this drama for good. Because Ping is the only one I'm really looking forward to having a good/happy ending and the only I'm rooting for. I mean, think of what it would do to Atit. Poor kids. They've been through enough already. Atit finally found his dad and now he's gonna lose him later? So if Ping dies, I'm done with this. :angry:

if ping dies, it would not surprise me. but let's hope he doesn't. :)

since the monk predicted something bad for yongchai, everyone is worried about him. yongchai and atit are together as brothers looking our for each other. that's why they're both living at the temple (currently) together while they're going to school away from home. this prediction happened several episodes ago. :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I don't think Ping die at the end...about Aree's new husband, I think he will left her after he know the truth...

I just hope it will be a happy ending for both young couples...

Ging & Athit are so cute...love them...

can't wait for the next episode...can't believe only 8 more eps. left...cuz PNGRT air on 10/26/09...

sTiLL Love...don't want it to end...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Yea, I hope Ping doesn't die. I was thinking the same thing too, that hopefully Aree's husband will leave her. And her daughter will hate her as well. Can't wait for Ging and Atit's happy ending. Atit's so charming around Ging. Gosh, 1st generation was going by SOOOO SLOOOOW! Now, 2nd generations going by SOOOO FASSSST! LOL! :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Wow only 8 ep left! OMG it's going by toooooooo fast, i was so into the 2nd generation n it's ending in 2 weeks. so sad T_T.

OMG, the Ping n Atit part made me hella tearful. Hopefully Ping accomplish his goal of wanting to b a better father for Atit. Yeah he needs to become RICH! i'm still waiting for that part...hehe :D

can't wait 4 next week!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Now, it's 8 more eps. left, cuz PNGRT air on Oct. 26, 2009...

all together, Ching Chung have 48 episodes...that's a long lakorn...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
x finger for Ball & Koy...

haha look that's super Nasty... their half brothers and sisters....

OMG...Yodchai is so mean to his mom, even though she's a prostitute but she's his mom the one who gave life to him...
typo with the name huh.... i was about to say Yodchai is Captain and Yongchai is Ball.... nvm lol

if dew still in here, dew will be more important than new but because they changed the casts... dew character or pookai is less important than new or ball character. exact should try to give pookai better roles or pra'ek role.

dew should be in here still cause may or mae is in here even though they're half sis and bro!
Question : i know this was probably answered in previous posts but i was curious to know.... why did they switch Dew and New off to Pookai and Ball? not that i dont think they fit the role or anything like that but really... whats the real reason? like for example Pla Boo Tong, the fortune teller guy got switched off cause of all those nasty comments (which was sooo rude btw)... and replaced by that Sung Tong guy..... anyways did something happen that's all i wanted to know hhahaha, thanks if anyone can answer :)

*oh yeah btw.... this lakorns too AWESOME!!!! everyones character fits the role soOoOoo well, sad to see this end soon :(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^lol, everyone makes typo all the time, n it doesn't hurt to share ur thoughts right. Yeah Koey & Yongchai are slibinggs, it's nasty, but isn't CC agreed nasty...haha :p

can't wait to watch it today.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So this drama ends on the 20th of this month right?? If so, it ends in 8 days?! gosh! I missed today's episode. Hope I didn't miss anything "good" because I don't really feel like finding it on youtube and going back and rewatching it. I'm not crossing my fingers for Koy and Yongchai at all, it's useless. However I am cheering for Atit and Ging! lol. Arisa's just annoying. :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG, this lakorn is gonna end, don't want it to be end so fast...still love Ball, Toey, Aerin, & Pookai...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! Aree is the biggest bitch ever! How could she do that to her own son????? WTF! She deserves her husband and daughter leaving her! When Aree was on her knees begging her husband not to leave, her, it reminded me of when Ping was on his knees begging her not to leave him! What goes around, comes around! Karma's slapping Aree in the face BIG TIME! She doesn't even deserve Ping nor Atit! She deserves to be left alone! Worst mother throughout the whole drama! After all these years, Aree still hasn't come to her sense yet! I feel so sorry for Atit that he has a mother like Aree! :angry:

Oh my! Yongchai and Koy are really gonna find out the truth in the next episode! Poor YC and Koy. It's a shame. Can't believe Yod still remembers Im. :(

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
sorry guys, i'm kinda slow..how Koy and yongchai related? I know that yongchai is a son of oon(pim) and ying(puri) rigth? how about koy? thank you :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
sorry guys, i'm kinda slow..how Koy and yongchai related? I know that yongchai is a son of oon(pim) and ying(puri) rigth? how about koy? thank you :)
LOL! It's okay. This drama is confusing. I don't blame you. Yongchai is the son of Oon and Yod [not Ying]. And Koy is the daughter of Yod and his new wife. So Yongchai and Koy are half siblings. :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
that means that koy and yongchai will not end up together? i hope they're not related that way they can end up together because they are the sweet couple for the second generation. I hope they do end up together because all this time the second generation has been majority of the time focus on those two love bird. It will be sad and a bad ending if they don't end up together. There is so little part of atit and ging, however, i love their relationship. I hope the four kid ends up together. it's be a suck ending if only two of them get together. i'm crossing my finger..