Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Who is this Ball guy? He is hot stuff! I see future p'ek in the making for him. Exact has great looking actors.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^he played Seasons Change with Tai and the other one with Exact that with Peung in Sam & Mam's lakorn, "Trab Sin Dind Fah"...

More info of Ball, check it out at sarnworld wiki

tina

sarNie Hatchling
What a long lakorn!! Captain makes such a good looking daddy! Love the gray! Can't believe Pepper became a monk in this lakorn. Maybe it will be Pepper who will run into Captain first? That would be funny! Can't wait til Captain and Jieb meet up again. I have a feeling it will be Pepper who will reunite Captain and Jieb as he is the one who separated the two...unless Pim will bring her sister to meet Captain to see if he remembers her. So sad in today's episode when Pim and Captain meet up. The kids storyline is very interesting as well. Can't wait til tomorrow's episode when Num sees his ex for the first time after how many years and realize that's his son he's been living with for awhile....drama, drama, drama.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^Me 22222, Aerin & Pookai are so cute together...
Who's Pookai? Is that Atit?? Because if it is, then they ARE cute! hahaha. And I'm happy they're NOT related! Yah! :)

What a long lakorn!! Captain makes such a good looking daddy! Love the gray! Can't believe Pepper became a monk in this lakorn. Maybe it will be Pepper who will run into Captain first? That would be funny! Can't wait til Captain and Jieb meet up again. I have a feeling it will be Pepper who will reunite Captain and Jieb as he is the one who separated the two...unless Pim will bring her sister to meet Captain to see if he remembers her. So sad in today's episode when Pim and Captain meet up. The kids storyline is very interesting as well. Can't wait til tomorrow's episode when Num sees his ex for the first time after how many years and realize that's his son he's been living with for awhile....drama, drama, drama.
Captain does make a handsome dad! lol. haha. hmm, I hope Pepper reunites Captain and Jieb. But then it'll kinda ruin things. It's been so long and they've both moved on, so its just gonna create more drama and mess if the two hooks up. I missed the episode of Pim and Captain meeting. What happened??!!!?? lol. Aww, I know Ping's gonna be so crushed to see Aree after so many years and realize she's with a new man and living a wealthy, happy life. How sad. Wonder how Aree's gonna react. I swear, I would hate Aree so much more if she pretends not to know Ping when they meet! She better not do that to him! :(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I have never seen Ball before but everytime I see him, he reminds me of Bie. I don't know why but maybe it's the baby face that both of them have. But Ball is really cute in my opinion. I don't mind him being the pra'ek one day and plus he's not bad at acting too.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^I've never seen Ball nor Pookai before either. But they are both cute. I wouldn't say Ball looks like Bie because I don't like Bie. Some guys have babyfaces and can still look cute but for some reason, to me, Bie has a babyface and doesn't look cute. He rather looks like a little boy in a grown-up's body. But both Ball and Pookai's acting isn't bad. I'm looking forward to new dramas from them as well. :)

Oh my! Today's episode was kinda crazy. Well, every episode of Ching Chang is crazy. LOL! I think Arisa is so stupid and stubborn just like her mom. Arisa is a little too crazy for Atit, knowing he's not interested in her. She's hot-tempered, has to get what she wants, rebellious, and obsessed. I thought it was so stupid how Arisa told her mom she hated her, then when Aree slapped her, Arisa gave her mom that dumbfounded, shock look. Seriously, you just told your mom you hated her, what did you expect?? A hug??! She's retarded! Of course she's gonna get a slap, but yet she still looks shock. haha. happens in Thai dramas all the time. lol. I can't wait til Aree finally meets Ping. So I'm guessing Ping's not gonna be a rich man?? Because, so far, it doesn't seem like its gonna happen. Gosh, so sad how Ping has aged so much [compare to Aree]. I feel sorry for Atit, being treated like that by his own mom. Like I said, Aree is not a good mom to neither one of her kids. I wonder if Atit will forgive Aree or is he just gonna hold a grudge against her like Yongchai does to his mom. *sigh...drama, drama, drama, and more dramas! lol. :wacko:

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
2nd Generation has started shooting!

And again, the casts has been changed. Dew is changed to Pookai and New to the dude from season change, i think his name is Ball, well something like that.
if dew still in here, dew will be more important than new but because they changed the casts... dew character or pookai is less important than new or ball character. exact should try to give pookai better roles or pra'ek role.

dew should be in here still cause may or mae is in here even though they're half sis and bro!

all i can say is damn... 39 episodes. when does this end? :lol:

oh and who is the girl playing arisa?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG so many drama in one epd. Dang can't wait till tomorrow.

Arisa is played by Mae the star 4.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like episode 37 arien n that dude has a good part i love continuing this lakorn...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
there are 50 eppies? LORD!
Yep, but hey, at least it's good. Unlike 1st generation. If it was dragging like 1st generation, then I would complain too, but I like 2nd generation, so I'm okay with 50 episodes. lol. I just wish they could have ended 1st generation sooner.

So since I don't understand Thai and no one's subbing this drama, what happened to Atit at the police station when Im showed up with Yongchai and told Aree that Atit was her son, and Yongchai was Oon's son??? What did Aree do?? What were Atit and Yongchai talking about and when they were eaves-dropping, what did they hear??? Sorry, lots of questions, but if someone could explain, that'd be so helpful. :)

Im asked Aree to drop the charge against Atit. Aree didn't want to because her husband would then suspect something is up. Im threatens to tell Aree's husband, if she doesn't and so Aree does. And Ping asks Im not to tell Atit he is the dad, because he's ashamed being an alcoholic. He's going back with Im to cure himself before he tells Atit who he is. For some reason, I think Ping is going to die for Atit by the end of this lakorn.

Atit & Yongchai didn't hear anything.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Im asked Aree to drop the charge against Atit. Aree didn't want to because her husband would then suspect something is up. Im threatens to tell Aree's husband, if she doesn't and so Aree does. And Ping asks Im not to tell Atit he is the dad, because he's ashamed being an alcoholic. He's going back with Im to cure himself before he tells Atit who he is. For some reason, I think Ping is going to die for Atit by the end of this lakorn.

Thank you! You're a total sweetheart! :) This helps alot. But what makes you think Ping is gonna die??? Omg, I hope not! Ping is sucha great guy whose been through so much! He deserves a happy ending! Geesh, I really hope he doesn't die. :( Ping's passionate hugs for Atit are inexplicable! They're so full of love and warmth. Why did Atit start living at the Monk homes anyways???

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Thank you! You're a total sweetheart! :) This helps alot. But what makes you think Ping is gonna die??? Omg, I hope not! Ping is sucha great guy whose been through so much! He deserves a happy ending! Geesh, I really hope he doesn't die. :( Ping's passionate hugs for Atit are inexplicable! They're so full of love and warmth. Why did Atit start living at the Monk homes anyways???