Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i am exciting for the 2nd generation. this lakorn piss the out of me sometimes but it very intense and i like watching it.
I like Pim (Ong) hair style out of all the sisters.

Lol they call Pim (Oon) Jay, is she a pimp? I don't htink shes a prositute lol
lol. unfortunately, oon is a prostitute. she may be called jay, b/c she gets the most customers and is the one reeling in the most money for the house.

Mann

lol. unfortunately, oon is a prostitute. she may be called jay, b/c she gets the most customers and is the one reeling in the most money for the house.
thank you 7270 ^^ you're so sweet hehe.

man yesterdays episode was sad, feel sorry for pim and her son. i hate ann soo much. i think pang's son has it worse then pims, she has a better life with a kid she could love and tender.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
As much as I think Toey is adorable, her bangs and hairstyle in here is somewat hideous, so, is Aerin and Toey Captain's daughter, or just daughters from his new wife side??

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^'bout that I want to know too, but as I know Captain just take care of them cuz their mother died.

I love Toey & Ball, they're so cute together...

haha was thinking the same thing. what did they do to toey?! shiz! ok. so aerin & toey are not related to ball afterall? or either aerin is not related but toey is.... that would suck.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
here's a wall I found at Toey Fan club...

just want to share...

credit: toeyclub.net

jakjann

Jakjann
I remember it on epi34 captain said, goy and kaew are only his stepdaughter
maybe if they are not really his daughter and then they can love echother (Goy-Ball) or not???
I am not sure ^^´´

Ball is very good actor, like him , love all 2nd generation, too^^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
right, i think they are just his step-daughters. so that's a good thing then because they aren't all cousin after all and they can end up together at the end. yay!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the family tree...it helps keep them straight, but aerin isn't related to any of the children so she could end up with any of the guys. love the 2nd generation, it's like getting to watch a whole new lakorn!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think Toey is Captain's real daughter but Aerin isn't. I remember watching a scene where Aerin was asking why Captain wants to find out about his past. She asked if Captain finds out that he has a wife and a kid, would he leave them? Captain said no he wouldn't because they are his daughter but then Aerin said Toey is Captain's daughter but as for her, she's not. Then Captain went on said even if Aerin isn't his real daughter but he still loves her like she's one of his own. Anyways, I just want to say Pim looks too young to be anyone's mom.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
- Aree told the sisters about Bang Orn writing the fake letter to the dad.
- Barng Orn wrote that letter because if she didn't, she couldn't marry In (Pepper)
- Oon got herself in there, I'm not sure I didn't watch but I heard her say they kidnapped her, due to debt or something. I'm not sure if she put herself in there, that one guy wanted her (the one she wanted to kill), but she's not a prositute, she's just a slave. She told her dad, NOT ONCE did she ever sell her body LOL
- Yeah, its sad, if you watch episode 31, Im & Oon meet, and she bows to her feet saying sorry and all this stuff, it was really touching. I shed a few tears hehe.
- I'm assuming he did, I don't even watch him. He's so useless, I swear he could have died in episode 1 and it wouldn't have mattered lol.
Thanks alot! this really helps! wow, i wanna see Im and Oon's emotional moment. lol. all i know is that Oon's really regretful and sorry for everything she's ever done. it's about time, she realizes how much of her life she's screwed up! :)

my sis said that the new generation is coming out right....
Yep, it already started! haha. I've only seen parts here and there of the second generation. I'm still confused and trying to figure out who's kid is who's and who's kid is by whom. lol.

i saw Aree and her husband. Aree is sucha snobby, hi-so, bitch! i'm glad her daughter's not really like her. is her daughter's real father is Ping right?? [does anybody know??]

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I think Toey is Captain's real daughter but Aerin isn't. I remember watching a scene where Aerin was asking why Captain wants to find out about his past. She asked if Captain finds out that he has a wife and a kid, would he leave them? Captain said no he wouldn't because they are his daughter but then Aerin said Toey is Captain's daughter but as for her, she's not. Then Captain went on said even if Aerin isn't his real daughter but he still loves her like she's one of his own. Anyways, I just want to say Pim looks too young to be anyone's mom.
yes you are correct, I also hear that toey is captian's real daughter