chinese shaman

Quarter

Tell me about it.
ok this is like the first time i ever heard of a hmong boy that has chinese spirits. wtheck someone explain

well my half sister has like, 6 girls and they say shes going to have 3 more girls. but this hmong boy that only communicates with chinese spirits said he can do his thing and switch the last 3 girls to boys. hes coming to do his thing in feb. i was wondering, is it ok for me to record him?! i think its soooooo different! plus, hes only 18 years old! did the chinese spirits choose him or did he choose them? uh so many questions. they say hes totally hmong but when he does his thing he speaks chinese :eek:

neena

sarNie Adult
tell me when you're half sister has three boys other then that i don't believe it. i believe in the old hmong shamans but now a days they've branched out and is doing all sorts of the different rituals that seem fake. my little cousin passed away after my uncle hired a shaman guy to do this ritual, he was claiming this and that...that everything was going to go fine but in the end everything went wrong. i don't like new generation shamans...now a days you don't even need to be possessed by a spirit, you can just read a book and become one.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
My grandparents were shamans.. For all I know and can remember most of the old rituals my grandpa did were in Chinese. So I don't find this very weird at all. If you ask the old people alot of it was in Chinese.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
My grandparents were shamans.. For all I know and can remember most of the old rituals my grandpa did were in Chinese. So I don't find this very weird at all. If you ask the old people alot of it was in Chinese.
yeah... i remember something like that too...
how most of those rituals are in chinese...
theres more to it but i forgot, i heard the elders in my family talking about it...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah it would be really really cool to record him - especially if it's relevant to your school work :) You lucky person..

BUT if your sister is paying him to do that.. FORGET IT!!!!!!
why? b/c this one lady a few years ago said that she was a shaman too who could tell my mom how many more kids she could have. my mom believed in her so much and paid her a lot of money to do a ritual for her... she said my mom would have twin boys soon... but my mom never had twin boys...
yeah she had another baby but he didn' thave a twin.
THEN the lady also conned my mother into buying a 'lucky' charm for 6500!!!!!!
guess what?? MY MOM NEVER HAD THE NUMBER OF KIDS THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^yea my sister IS paying the guy. but only if she has a boy. which is good. i feel so sad for my sister though...she just wants a boy! i told her many many times to just go to the hospital! yet she believes in this hmong thing.

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
IF YOUR SISTER REALLY WANTED A SON MAYBE HER SON BRIGDE IS BROKEN SHE JUX NEED A SHAMAN TO DO JINGLE JINGLE TO FIX THE BRIGDE N BRING IT HIGHER THEN THE GIRL BRIGDE..CUZ MY DAD A SHAMAN BASICALLY I HEARD THIS ALL THE TIME I HAVE CUSIN N UNKNOWN PEOPLE WHICH CAME OVER N ASK FOR HELP ON HOW...OR SHE COULD FIND A FREWN WHO ONLY HAVE SON N ASK HER TO SWITCH CLOTHIN..FOR EXAMPLE HER FREWN GAVE HER A PANTS OR SKIRT N SAY TO HER FROM THIS N ON YOU;LL HAVE SON N YOUR SISTER WILL REPEAT THE OPPISITE...ABOUT THE CHINESE SPIRIT I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT IT N HE SAY THERE NO SUCH THING AS A CHINESE SPIRIT...HE JUST LEARN THE CHINESE RITUAL LIKE ANY OTHER SHAMAN...OMG I FEEL SO MEAN SAYIN THIS... CAUSE MY DAD KNOWS SOME CHINESE RITUAL...I COULD KEEP TALKIN BUT I THINK I FEEL BAD NOW FOR TALK CRAP...LOL

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
all hmong magics are in chinese
i know some
but can say or use them
not unless it's necessary
or else s.t. mite go bad
if i joke out on it alot

stephanie

sarNie Adult
my great grandfather use to do something to ur stomache to make u have a boy or girl, i cant spell it in hmong though, something like when they massage your stomache.

the position of sex also contributes. i think if it was doggie there's a higher chance of a boy...idk, read it in cosmo. gotta love tht magazine :D o, and if it's 3-4 days before ur period, there's a higher chance of a GIRL, so maybe after ur period for a boy?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I learn from babycenter.com that if u want a boy u can if u have girls befor n want a boy u need to intercoure from the beginning of ur cycle n for girls torward the end of ur cyle befor ur period thats all i remember just need to talk to the dr. u dont need to do shaman ritual.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
yeah it would be really really cool to record him - especially if it's relevant to your school work :) You lucky person..

why? b/c this one lady a few years ago said that she was a shaman too who could tell my mom how many more kids she could have. my mom believed in her so much and paid her a lot of money to do a ritual for her... she said my mom would have twin boys soon... but my mom never had twin boys...

wait ure mom actually paid 6500?..thats hecka..um..i dont wanna b mean but thats hecka stupid...

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not sure how much of this stuff actually works, i think that some of it is bull...the gender of your baby depends on the Y chromosome that comes from the male sperm....so if the man is spouting out just X chromosomes than odds of having a boy is zero, because the female body only carries X chromosomes....the baby's gender has nothing to do with the female or female body, and I don't really thing sexual position plays a role in it either...it's all about the little tads that decides what gender the baby will be, and that comes from the male....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok this is like the first time i ever heard of a hmong boy that has chinese spirits. wtheck someone explain

well my half sister has like, 6 girls and they say shes going to have 3 more girls. but this hmong boy that only communicates with chinese spirits said he can do his thing and switch the last 3 girls to boys. hes coming to do his thing in feb. i was wondering, is it ok for me to record him?! i think its soooooo different! plus, hes only 18 years old! did the chinese spirits choose him or did he choose them? uh so many questions. they say hes totally hmong but when he does his thing he speaks chinese :eek:
wow, he's only 18!!!! WTFFF hahaa thats the first ive heard.. but yeah anyways its okay to tape. no harm in that. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Shaman's are kinda like fortune tellers, they can be wrong sometimes too, but seems like the shaman ur mom met..
she might have been a liar. **sorry to say buttah my parents met some in the past too.

btw i have a aunt and she's a shaman and a fortune teller, i believe most of what she says because there are things you don't tell her,
she knows. and things she tells you not to do and you do it.. you pay the consequences at the end. its very true. hahaa

^yea my sister IS paying the guy. but only if she has a boy. which is good. i feel so sad for my sister though...she just wants a boy! i told her many many times to just go to the hospital! yet she believes in this hmong thing.
well even if you go the hospital, they're not able to give you a boy. lol

but yeah depends what you believe in, sometimes in some cases the "hmong thing," really do work.

i'm not sure how much of this stuff actually works, i think that some of it is bull...the gender of your baby depends on the Y chromosome that comes from the male sperm....so if the man is spouting out just X chromosomes than odds of having a boy is zero, because the female body only carries X chromosomes....the baby's gender has nothing to do with the female or female body, and I don't really thing sexual position plays a role in it either...it's all about the little tads that decides what gender the baby will be, and that comes from the male....
i second what you said, but you know its a "Hmong thing," to the Hmong's. lmao

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol...i dnt fink sex positions and stuff wont help a "hmong" couple to conceive a boy....and i understamd dat y chromosome determines sex of a child...buh we r hmong....seek spiritural help rather then medical...and dat thin about reading a book u can become a shaman....dats jux crazy cause u gotta be chosen to be one...or spirits choose u so u can event start at an early age....and cause we were descendants from china sometimes shaman perform riturals in chinese....and even hu plig in chinese as well....buh taping a shaman i think dats jux freaky...and ive never heard of taping a shaman while doing his thing too....he should be able to do his thing in peace....

s395299

sarNie Egg
My uncle just came from thailand a few years ago and he knows a lot of different types of shaman magic (don't know the right word) and he spoke it in some type of language that i couldn't underestand at all...but if that person is truelly gifted he/she wouldn't ask for many until after she is with child or what ever the problem is...

I know someone who can help you conceive children she cleans your body by giving you medicine or tea....she's a very close aunt and i've seen her work her magic a lot of times even with my sister in law that tried for 8 years...so if you want her info you can pm me