Chinese Boran Lakorn??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, so i was in a thread posting something and i saw some pics of au t, cartoon, yam, and aom in chinese costumes! it was on the signature of a member with the username val. i love chinese boran series a lot so this is very exciting for me...especially since real thai actors are going to be performing in it...i think. is it true? is there going to be a chinese boran lakorn with au, cartoon, aom, and yam in it? if so, i'd like to know the name of the lakorn and what it's going to be about. i'm so excited. can anyone help me out?? please??? thank u in advance!!! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wait never mind lol..I know what your talking about and nope they aren't going to be in a Chinese styled lakorn...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh wait never mind lol..I know what your talking about and nope they aren't going to be in a Chinese styled lakorn...
NOOO!!!! my dreams are now crushed!! hahaha so then, what are the chinese costumes all about?? anyone know?? they look so cute in them!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...Yea..Its fake haha...It would be pretty nice to see a lakorn like that in Thailand but yet kinda awkward at the same time lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg it is fake!! i see it now. hahahaha i didn't look at it carefully enough. thank you. but man, she did a good job. if u just look at it briefly, it totally looks real! LOL

val

sarNie Adult
the banner was created by my friend its not real. i like it and took it from her, use it as my signature.

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.. i see.. and if you look at it more.. you can see that the heads was just put in the picture..