love him or hate?

• love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mook

sarNie Egg
Gosh some of you really do have bad mouths.

We can all have our say as such and I have said it truthfull as I could. It's what has happened. So like what Jtepe, how long you been friends with him? under a few months? a few weeks? because if that is so then yeah you have not seen the side of him yet. I have been friends with him for years and years as little kids. He's changed so much from being a decent boy to snob.
I don't get why people would support someone who is such a idiot. Unless you have seen the real side of him you will see. It's not about ''off'' days its about how you are towards people. His ''off'' days must be every single day then. Unless what your got something he wants. He'll be nice to you I'm sure.

As khoonnouwanjai says, his songs are good and catchy but singing live is not so good.

It's not ''shit talking'' as you put it, it's telling it truthfully. If you ''fans'' don't like it then go cry about it ....

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
few months? ummmm no, ive known him for way longer than that, and hes not a snob or an idiot, and what u said about him only being nice to someone bc he wants something? wtf? not true, and i know the REAL him, and hes NOTHING like that. so whatever i dont care, say whatever you want, bc i know what hes TRULY like.......

and thats my 2 cents!

Mook

sarNie Egg
few months? ummmm no, ive known him for way longer than that, and hes not a snob or an idiot, and what u said about him only being nice to someone bc he wants something? wtf? not true, and i know the REAL him, and hes NOTHING like that. so whatever i dont care, say whatever you want, bc i know what hes TRULY like.......

and thats my 2 cents!

Well good on you,

I can't say when he lets you down or something , I'll hate to say I told you so...Yeah I'm sure you know the real him, I've known him from when we were kid's!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
umm i doubt it, he wouldnt do anything like that to me!
so it doesnt matter if you knew him since yall were little, i may not have known him as long as you have, but trust, i know what hes really like so whatever i dont care

Mook

sarNie Egg
If you don't care then why do you keep coming back?

You need to know someone fully to be able to know them... I doubt that you have spent a lot of time with him as much as these fan that have met him and his friends that have known him for a while longer than you have.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i can do whatever the hell i want, if i wanna come back i will, and you dont know how much time i spend with him.....sooo?

Mook

sarNie Egg
I've heard about you, he's told me so, you think I don't know? You think I don't talk to people?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think he looks a little too old for his age...when he was on Tee Sip with the Grammy guys, I thought he was older than most of them, until I heard him calling everyone Phee...don't really listen to his music, so I have only one thing to say...Peck sang his song better than him at the We R One Concert, and he danced smoother than him too...that's what I think...but I'm more of a Bie and Ice fan...kinda Aof and Peck's...you can see what my music taste is...

water500cc

sarNie Egg
i've never met him in person...
but i tend to believe ppl born with good hearts...

so plz..stop fighting and share more love :rolleyes:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
yo peeps quit hating on each otehr first of al lcinsook is allow to voice her opinion u on the other hand don't really have rights to be flaming her that badly

and chinsook u shouldn't believe everything u hear

Muddie Murda

smile...
I want to say something...but I shouldn't...

ANYWAY! Topic wise...hate is a strong word...but love is not what I have for his voice or his uncomfy moves...lol so I had to pick "hate." He needs more work. He's been in the business for a long time now and he's still has some issues. He should considering taking more singing lessons. If he loves dancing so much, he should just be a back up dancer :p lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to say something...but I shouldn't...

ANYWAY! Topic wise...hate is a strong word...but love is not what I have for his voice or his uncomfy moves...lol so I had to pick "hate." He needs more work. He's been in the business for a long time now and he's still has some issues. He should considering taking more singing lessons. If he loves dancing so much, he should just be a back up dancer :p lol
oh yeaaa he was in dat group w/ da 3 boys way back then. he was such a lil cutie lol he's a good looking kid but yea he got plenty to work on

chinsookz

sarNie Egg
Funny and looks like this girl agree's with what I have experienced with him as an old friend of his.... not trying to sound big headed there.
He is truly rude and I am not just saying it. He starts of nice with you but that soon comes of and you see the real side to him. So sad how people are just rude.
I really do agree that he dances so out of place, and that his voice live is really bad, The voice on the CD sounds great but just not in real life.

Of course his fan's are going to stick up for him, they just don't truly know him deep down and experienced it yet with him. What he is personally like... most of the fans just love him for his looks. Teenage crush thing. When you girls grow up you will see that its not all about looks.
YES, FINALLY SOMONE WHO AGREES W/ME!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hes not bad.. i just think he needs some work.. hehe.. but his songs are catchy..