Chimp Rips Woman's Face Off In Attack

who the heck has a chimpanzee as a pet? esp. a 200 pd. one on drugs.

"Authorities are trying to determine why the chimp, a veteran of TV commercials..."

agh ok. that explains it. :lol: the laws in conn. are weird. i have to at least license my pups every few yrs.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
that's sad... when i was a little boy i had a pet chimpanzee named Suzy but she died of pneumonia when she was 2 years old,,, michigan gets so damn cold here:(

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching the news and FREAKED out when I heard the ripping off the face part!!! That's horrible.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that's sad... when i was a little boy i had a pet chimpanzee named Suzy but she died of pneumonia when she was 2 years old,,, michigan gets so damn cold here:(

hahaha wth, you had a pet chimp? that's so bizarre! anywho, sorry about suzy's death.

on the other hand, hopefully, the lady recovers. it's not very wise to have a 200 pound chimp as pet.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
if you play with fire then you get burn. It's not's the fire's fault for your injuries. It's your own damn fault. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for the humans involved. I feel sorry for the dead chimp who was drugged by xanax from the owner and then shot by the police.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
if you play with fire then you get burn. It's not's the fire's fault for your injuries. It's your own damn fault. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for the humans involved. I feel sorry for the dead chimp who was drugged by xanax from the owner and then shot by the police.
haha i felt the same way.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
OMG who doesn't know that chimps are freakishly strong for their size?

They're not meant to be pets. I agree with Lome, it's the human's fault and it's sad that the chimp was the one that had to die.
By killing that chimp they're only encouraging human stupidity.