Cherrys new haircut

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like Cherry is back in Thailand :) and with a new haircut..that shortcut must be "in" right now cuz i see alot of daras with that style..

credit to Melanie @ tv3

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I think i like her better with long hair, short hair makes her look kinda boyish; remember her tomboy stage or pre-Dao Long Fah days, like Poodee Esan?

Merit

sarNie Adult
The hair is cute but she looks younger with longer hair. It makes her face a little chubby with the look she has now. She's still cute though but long hair goes with her more..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The short cut is cute, but I do prefer her with longer hair. This short cut makes her looks like the first lady or something. :lol:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
She look alright in the short hair cut but it makes her look older. I prefer her with the long hair, she looks cute then and much younger. It's her choice. As long as she is happy with it. Sometime it is fun playing with different hair style and then choose which one you would stay with down the road...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i like her better with long hair too, makes her prettier.. but im glad she is back in thailand which means she might have a lakorn out soon :)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
She looks hellaaaa old with that haircut, but she is still pretty... Love her in every way....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It looks ok, I prefer her with longer hair, she look like a little girl with her new hairstyle :lol:
But also she looks older, more mature -_-

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I perfect her long hair than short hair. Lol

More pictures credit to cherry fanclub

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yaeh the hair do make her look a little older but she look good in it, but i do prefer her with long hair though