Cherry & Tik

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I love how elegant the setting looks. Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
oOoOoOoo..they look very elegant--->i like Tik's look in Kaew Tah pee----its a good look for him.

they need to be pair again---

much chemistry in kaew tah pee...loving it!

navy

sarNie Adult
oOoOoOoo..they look very elegant--->i like Tik's look in Kaew Tah pee----its a good look for him.

they need to be pair again---

much chemistry in kaew tah pee...loving it!
Totally agree with you.

Kaew Tah Pee was one of my favorite lakorn in overall. No matter what other said, I gave Tik and Cherry two thumps up!!!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I like this couple too and Kaew Tah Pe's one of my favourite dramas forever. Tik looks handsome in that hairstyle and Cherry's pretty and elegant as always.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
they're such a cute couple! they both look like how they looked in kaew tha pee.. i agree that was a really good lakorn! i cannot get over them both.. lol!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
CHERRY IS SO CUTE AND TIK IS SO HANDSOME AND THEY'RE CUTE TOGETHER BUT I STILL LIKE TIK AND AOM MUCH BETTER THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg....love these pix.....ong they are sooo pretty and handsome thanks for sharing.........tik is soo hot......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ Tik and Cherry make an awesome pair...they are so cute together...Keaw Tah Pee was a sweet lakorn...hope to see them in another lakorn together ^.-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
still think that they should hook up....and even though people say that cherry got plastic surgery...she gives off a natural beauty feeling^^

angechi

sarNie Egg
Wow! I love the pics... Cherry looks absolutely gorgerous in them! They make the cutest couple! thanks for the share!

joey

sarNie Adult
they look so good together in the lakorn and in this photo shoot. i especially love the last pic of cherry - so princess like kind of look. love it!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: