CHERRY 's WOMAN &HOME magazine interview A_Z....PART 1

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
I got this translation from my friend ...now i want sharing with everybody whom love cherry and want to know more about her ...
Let's start....
The Older She Gets The More Sure She is About Herself
Woman & Home invites the readers to enjoy the meanings of 26 alphabets A-Z from Cherry Khemupsorn. Getting close to 30 years old that will make you know and fall in love with her more. Aside from liking her sweet beautiful face and her superb quality acting.

A-Acting; In love with acting
Actually, at the beginning I did not acting cause I felt like I can't do it. And I was mad at myself why I couldn't do it. But I am serious of what I do and I want everything to be perfect. At firt, my acting did not come out good. So I tried to improve, adjust until I get to the point to fall in love with acting. The best part of acting is: in real life I am not like that, I don't have chance to do that, no chance to shoot a gun, no chance to kick or fight like that. I get to go to new places which make my simple life more fun and challenging.

B-Business: Business woman role
I have a clothing store "Cloud 9" partner with an older friend, import multi-brands of local designers from aboard. The business opens about 2 years. Doing business is so much different from acting. Even though both are about art, fashion and acting. But the steps are harder. And because I want to know more detail about how to do the retail business I took fashion business course about 1 year which help me some. I can see a better picture. What about the profit and feed back? I do not emphasize too much about that which I probably not a very good businessman. But I feel that if I do something that I like then I am happy. And if I can take care of myself, not losing money I am ok with that.

C-Career Path:
What is your career? Freelance which I fill in my visa.
Today I just want to do what makes me happy. In the past 13-14 years I have chance to do a lot of different things. Now I focus on something I am good at and like to do. For things that I've already tried and didn't like to do like..hosting or modeling..because I don't like to be stared at or spot light to shine on me. So I focus on acting lakorn. Because I like it and want to study more in case in the future I want to go behind the camera.

I had a chance to be a director assistant in the movie "Kwan Suk Khong Kati", helping with the acting of the actors/actresses. I like that. And I made a short movie for a project "Short movie for peace". Right now I have a lot of short movie projects. It's a try period to see if I like or don't like.

My last target of working is: not to work (laughing). I want to do what I like, to be happy to do it not a burden. I want to wake up in the morning and be 100% happy to work which I don't know what that work is yet.

D-Dad..the important person in my life
A lot of people said that I look very much like my dad. For me I think the most that I am like him is stubbornness (laughing), have my own thinking.
I think I am a good daughter but to do better I should spend more time with him, take care of his health, take him to see doctor. But sometimes because of the job that I also have to be responsible.
Now it's better before. It was like I didn't know how to arrange the time. Until one day my mom died that's the turning point. That made me realize that I should prioritize my life. Family should be the top of my list.

E-Expensive:The most expensive thing that you bought for yourself.
Car: white BMW X3 before I just used any cars at home, never had my own car. This one was my dream car. I told my dad I wanted it. I've never liked any car like this one before. But dad always criticized and wouldn't let me buy it. For a while he realized that I will not change my mind. He said let's go take a look. So I got to buy it. I put the down payment, make monthly payment myself. I think it's a habit that before I do anything dad has to give permission first. The first day I got the car, love it, drive it with love and happiness. It's the most expensive thing because I normally don't buy anything millions bahts.

F-Fail: Is it true that we should get to know about failure?
I think so because if we never mad mistake then we never known our flaw and how to correct it. When we failed and got up to fight again it'll make us stronger.

When my mom passed away. I was very close to her. I always thought that I couldn't live without her. When she's gone it was unbearable for me. It took me a long time to get over it. Cause I am sensitive and weak. I didn't want to do anything, no strength, bored. If I heard the song that my mom used to sing or anything that made me think of her, I just can't. .Mother's Day is bad for me. I was jealous when I saw other mom and daughter walked together, hugged each others. I couldn't stand it. I didn't want to see it. But about 3 years later I am stronger. I learn that time will heal. It's time to get up. Mom is not here anymore and I can't turn back time. I can't get my mom back but I still have dad. I have to take care dad better. Whatever I can do for him I'll do it.
If this is an exam I'll get 7 for passing. Because it took me too long, I should be stronger sooner. It would have been better.

G-Good Memory: The best memory in your life.
The best memory is: all 5 of us were together (older brother and older sister). I am always happy when I think about that time. When we were young, we were always together. Dad played golf every weekend. The whole family went. Mom took us swimming, eating out. Breakfast together, dad made dinner, sometimes mom did . Skating. That was a family time. But we can't go back to be like that. Everything changes..myself..aging..my thinking..job..but it doesn't mean that I am not happy right now. My happiness is still my family. Only dad and I are together. My siblings left and have their own families..more members. My nieces and nephews are very cute. I have 4. It's hectic and happy. another kind of happiness.

H-Hobby: favorite hobby.
Painting is my favorite. I feel calm..be with myself. I am proud when I finished. I don't want to give it to any body. I like acrylic color and I like to draw woman picture. sometimes girl..woman face..ballet dancer..

I-Idiot: the most stupid thing in your life.
When I was in college. I always drove to school with my friend who lives nearby. One day on the way back home we stopped at the shopping mall. I made a wrong turn and a policeman stopped us. My friend told me to act like tourists. So I put on my sunglasses, opened the window and started speaking English to him "What's wrong, Mr. Policeman. Did I do something wrong?" He was speechless. My friend couldn't speak English so she spoke Chinese to me and it's not even the real Chinese (laughing). I had to be pretentious in front of the policeman, can't laugh, keep turning left and right. The cop spoke Thai, I spoke English, and my friend spoke Chinese. At the end I got a ticket and had to pay fine anyway (laughing), wasting time. How could we do it? It's the most stupid thing.. exactly Idiot.

J-Journey:
Journey makes me see a lot of new things, gives me new ideas. Sometimes it's an idea of how to spend my life..ideas of this and that..which sometimes has nothing to do with the place and time that I went. It just popped up.
And if I work hard I have to give myself a break. I like the feeling that I went away for a long long time and I want to come back to work. More than that when I travel, change environment, something good always happens in my life. Even the troubled trip, I'll feel good and refreshing when I come back. I love my house more. Sometime I went just 1 week, came back and noticed a tree in my house. It seems like I stay at the same place for too long so I get used to it and can't see anything.
Part II is comming soon....

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
This is cherry's interview translation that i got from my thai friend ...just want to sharing with everybody here whom love CHERRY...Let's start....goooo
The Older She Gets The More Sure She is About Herself
Woman & Home invites the readers to enjoy the meanings of 26 alphabets A-Z from Cherry Khemupsorn. Getting close to 30 years old that will make you know and fall in love with her more. Aside from liking her sweet beautiful face and her superb quality acting.

A-Acting; In love with acting
Actually, at the beginning I did not acting cause I felt like I can't do it. And I was mad at myself why I couldn't do it. But I am serious of what I do and I want everything to be perfect. At firt, my acting did not come out good. So I tried to improve, adjust until I get to the point to fall in love with acting. The best part of acting is: in real life I am not like that, I don't have chance to do that, no chance to shoot a gun, no chance to kick or fight like that. I get to go to new places which make my simple life more fun and challenging.

B-Business: Business woman role
I have a clothing store "Cloud 9" partner with an older friend, import multi-brands of local designers from aboard. The business opens about 2 years. Doing business is so much different from acting. Even though both are about art, fashion and acting. But the steps are harder. And because I want to know more detail about how to do the retail business I took fashion business course about 1 year which help me some. I can see a better picture. What about the profit and feed back? I do not emphasize too much about that which I probably not a very good businessman. But I feel that if I do something that I like then I am happy. And if I can take care of myself, not losing money I am ok with that.

C-Career Path:
What is your career? Freelance which I fill in my visa.
Today I just want to do what makes me happy. In the past 13-14 years I have chance to do a lot of different things. Now I focus on something I am good at and like to do. For things that I've already tried and didn't like to do like..hosting or modeling..because I don't like to be stared at or spot light to shine on me. So I focus on acting lakorn. Because I like it and want to study more in case in the future I want to go behind the camera.

I had a chance to be a director assistant in the movie "Kwan Suk Khong Kati", helping with the acting of the actors/actresses. I like that. And I made a short movie for a project "Short movie for peace". Right now I have a lot of short movie projects. It's a try period to see if I like or don't like.

My last target of working is: not to work (laughing). I want to do what I like, to be happy to do it not a burden. I want to wake up in the morning and be 100% happy to work which I don't know what that work is yet.

D-Dad..the important person in my life
A lot of people said that I look very much like my dad. For me I think the most that I am like him is stubbornness (laughing), have my own thinking.
I think I am a good daughter but to do better I should spend more time with him, take care of his health, take him to see doctor. But sometimes because of the job that I also have to be responsible.
Now it's better before. It was like I didn't know how to arrange the time. Until one day my mom died that's the turning point. That made me realize that I should prioritize my life. Family should be the top of my list.

E-Expensive:The most expensive thing that you bought for yourself.
Car: white BMW X3 before I just used any cars at home, never had my own car. This one was my dream car. I told my dad I wanted it. I've never liked any car like this one before. But dad always criticized and wouldn't let me buy it. For a while he realized that I will not change my mind. He said let's go take a look. So I got to buy it. I put the down payment, make monthly payment myself. I think it's a habit that before I do anything dad has to give permission first. The first day I got the car, love it, drive it with love and happiness. It's the most expensive thing because I normally don't buy anything millions bahts.

F-Fail: Is it true that we should get to know about failure?
I think so because if we never mad mistake then we never known our flaw and how to correct it. When we failed and got up to fight again it'll make us stronger.

When my mom passed away. I was very close to her. I always thought that I couldn't live without her. When she's gone it was unbearable for me. It took me a long time to get over it. Cause I am sensitive and weak. I didn't want to do anything, no strength, bored. If I heard the song that my mom used to sing or anything that made me think of her, I just can't. .Mother's Day is bad for me. I was jealous when I saw other mom and daughter walked together, hugged each others. I couldn't stand it. I didn't want to see it. But about 3 years later I am stronger. I learn that time will heal. It's time to get up. Mom is not here anymore and I can't turn back time. I can't get my mom back but I still have dad. I have to take care dad better. Whatever I can do for him I'll do it.
If this is an exam I'll get 7 for passing. Because it took me too long, I should be stronger sooner. It would have been better.

G-Good Memory: The best memory in your life.
The best memory is: all 5 of us were together (older brother and older sister). I am always happy when I think about that time. When we were young, we were always together. Dad played golf every weekend. The whole family went. Mom took us swimming, eating out. Breakfast together, dad made dinner, sometimes mom did . Skating. That was a family time. But we can't go back to be like that. Everything changes..myself..aging..my thinking..job..but it doesn't mean that I am not happy right now. My happiness is still my family. Only dad and I are together. My siblings left and have their own families..more members. My nieces and nephews are very cute. I have 4. It's hectic and happy. another kind of happiness.

H-Hobby: favorite hobby.
Painting is my favorite. I feel calm..be with myself. I am proud when I finished. I don't want to give it to any body. I like acrylic color and I like to draw woman picture. sometimes girl..woman face..ballet dancer..

I-Idiot: the most stupid thing in your life.
When I was in college. I always drove to school with my friend who lives nearby. One day on the way back home we stopped at the shopping mall. I made a wrong turn and a policeman stopped us. My friend told me to act like tourists. So I put on my sunglasses, opened the window and started speaking English to him "What's wrong, Mr. Policeman. Did I do something wrong?" He was speechless. My friend couldn't speak English so she spoke Chinese to me and it's not even the real Chinese (laughing). I had to be pretentious in front of the policeman, can't laugh, keep turning left and right. The cop spoke Thai, I spoke English, and my friend spoke Chinese. At the end I got a ticket and had to pay fine anyway (laughing), wasting time. How could we do it? It's the most stupid thing.. exactly Idiot.

J-Journey:
Journey makes me see a lot of new things, gives me new ideas. Sometimes it's an idea of how to spend my life..ideas of this and that..which sometimes has nothing to do with the place and time that I went. It just popped up.
And if I work hard I have to give myself a break. I like the feeling that I went away for a long long time and I want to come back to work. More than that when I travel, change environment, something good always happens in my life. Even the troubled trip, I'll feel good and refreshing when I come back. I love my house more. Sometime I went just 1 week, came back and noticed a tree in my house. It seems like I stay at the same place for too long so I get used to it and can't see anything.
to be continued....Part II is comming soon...