CHerry Lakorn w/ Tik Opening Ceremony

arissa

sarNie Elites
***This is the open ceremony of her new lakorn with Tik…This girl is really pretty…love her hair…and Tik look hotttt as always….*** There are LOTS of pictures….so just enjoy…..

shubby

sarNie Adult
cherry and Tik look like a real life couple ...i wish they were..LOLZ..cus they are cute and a good looking ppls..thank you for the pics..and i can't wait for the lakorn to air..

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Cherry looks really pretty in these pics and Tik is hot as always. thanks for sharing the photos. :)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
man tik looks soooo hott love the guy..cherry is pretty. i want to watch this movie sooo bad....hurry up and air already :lol:

meenia

sarNie Adult
They look alright together...Have to wait for the lakorn....Think it's Cherry's face structure...She looks a little older for Tik...Got to see the lakorn and how they bring their character to live...

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg they look great together. Cherry look so hot. I love her hair. Gosh I can't wait for this lakorn. Is it gonna be a drama? Or comedy?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i thought the pic. he was lookin down into her eyes was so sweet,thanks for sharin tik is so hot

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
AWW P'TIK LOOKING GOOD!! HAHA!! THANKS FOR SHARING ALYSSIA!! WOW CHERRY IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL NOW...HOW OLD IS SHE ANYWAY? OH I LOVE HER SMILE...SHE SORTA REMIND ME OF JANIE...OH WELL, CHERRY'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL THO! I LOVE HER TO DEATH!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
wow.. i like cherry.. and tik is good too.. hopefuly this lakorn turns out good.. can't wait.. Tik is my mom's favorite p'ek..

tikklles

sarNie Adult
they looks so good together.....tik and cherry makes a cute couple.... i like cherry's hair in these pics....tik looks hot