CHerry Lakorn w/ Tik Opening Ceremony

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
very cute pictures of tik and cherrry! cherry is still pretty as usual. and tik is still cute as usual too. well thanks for sharing with us na ka! their lakorn was pretty boring they dragged it too much and nothing interesting happened in this lakorn.

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
very cute pictures of tik and cherrry! cherry is still pretty as usual. and tik is still cute as usual too. well thanks for sharing with us na ka! their lakorn was pretty boring they dragged it too much and nothing interesting happened in this lakorn.

i agree, the movie there were a lot of dragging but i liked it. hated the character of Lizzy. she's so annoying

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
:drool: I saw the drama a couple months ago-------------> and LOVE lOVE LOVED it...

She's actually really pretty in the drama---she looks like an ordinary girl with a slice of sexiness and elegant! <--hard to pull off...she works her character VERY well in kaew tah pee. I like Aom and Tik together too but i feel like in Kaew tah pee, tik & cherry had a REALLY good connection!

another pairing.....i love the chemistry!

joey

sarNie Adult
Dont we all want that to happen especially when they showed great chemisty in their lakorn......as much as I love Tik I am rooting for mart and cherry to get together these two just rock ^_^
I have to second that. I love Tik with Cherry too, but I love Mart with Cherry more. Their chemistry in MKKW is just too awesome! :wub: