Cherry Khemupsorn & Pong:In Vogue In Dubai

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know if this is new or old but dang they both look HOT together!!..cherry looks so elegant/hi-so and pong is handsome :drool: i want to see them pair up!

i think this could be new

credit to Killfemus @ cherrys webboard

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*faints* omfg..........PONG..MY TEE RUK...lol damn he looks hot=] cherry looks beautiful like always.......*sigh* if only that was me..not cherry or chewy..lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
they both look hot and Cherry always look great..i really like how they do her eyes, its' beautiful and dang...Pong is also looking handsome in here very elegant shoot...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! Cherry is gorgeous! And Pong damn! He is so HOT!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
oh, my!!this shoot is so great. cherry looks so pretty in here. the magic of brushed- up photographs. i'm sure everyone will look so pretty in these type of pixs even with the non so appealing look. Is Dubai located in India? Last time I was at Hong Kong interenational airport which was 2 wks ago I saw many people heading there. It looks like an interesting place. Pong is hot too if only bee is there too then it would be great.

donna

sarNie Adult
damn he is hott! i like his lil wanna be smirk or smile. he didn't really appeal to me before but now, oh my god! cherry looks nice too.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
They both look so beautiful in the photoshoots. Cherry looks very pretty and elegant with the clothes and hair styles...It would be interesting to see them pair up in a lakorn....

xjustxaxfanx

sarNie Egg
wow a new match for a face of couple...huh...i think they do look good together but i perferred cherry and pong with other like tik and bee.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i will go crazy if they do a lakorn together. i m crazy about him rite now. he is just hot hot hot.......................

tang071

sarNie Elites
this shoot reminds me of the lakorn tam huajai pai soot la with mew lalita and willy. they should def. do a remake of this lakorn bc it's been so long. but i hate how lately they've been using inexperienced newbies for remakes. but pong and cherry would be good too. however, i think that cherry's new haircut makes her soo much older. although she is one of the older actresses but she certainly didnt look like it in dao llong fah.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh, my!!this shoot is so great. cherry looks so pretty in here. the magic of brushed- up photographs. i'm sure everyone will look so pretty in these type of pixs even with the non so appealing look. Is Dubai located in India? Last time I was at Hong Kong interenational airport which was 2 wks ago I saw many people heading there. It looks like an interesting place. Pong is hot too if only bee is there too then it would be great.
Dubai is an Arab country famous for elaborate and tall buildings. they have a famous hotel which is the only 7 star hotel in the world...cool huh

anyway...nice shoots...she looks great even in the middle eastern/muslim styles, pong is handsome too