Votes: 0 0.0%
  • num

• both

• Total voters

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
hehe it seems to me that noone likes brook with kob but i love him and kob their lakorn promlikit was the firt lakorn i ever saw and it hook me to lakorn it was the one where he sold eggs at the beginning and had 2 very big front teeth i'm trying to find it in dubbed by mayura in khmer if anyone has it can they please sell to me and pm me so i kno

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
sigh this is so lop lol my man brook is drawing dead almost

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
sigh this is so lop lol my man brook is drawing dead almost

I didn't know that there is a Brook fan in this forum..Genker, I guess you really like Brook with Kob.
To me, Brook is one of Kob's pr'ek that have no chemstry with Kob..

No pr'ek can't beat Num's chemistry with Kob

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i don't know for some reason seems like they got gret chemistry togethrer bbut i really like num and kob to so i couldn't decide and voted for both

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i like both.. haha cant choose, i mean i love the first lakorn that brook played with kob. and num he always had great chemistry with her but then again mayb cuz they played in lakorn with each other a lot that i just want to see them play together again and again... so yea cant choose

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This one was an easy one.... Num and Kob!! Yeah, I'm wonder when these two are gonna wake up and realize that they are just meant to be... LOL

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
It's gotta be Num all the way!!! Kob and Num have the best chemistry ever in my opinion and they really look good together! I love them, i wish they would be a real couple too heheh :lol:

This one was an easy one.... Num and Kob!! Yeah, I'm wonder when these two are gonna wake up and realize that they are just meant to be... LOL
ahah, so funny i'm waiting for that day too eheheh
Beside, they really do get along in real life!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Definitely Num! Even if her & brook are dating, kob's chemistry w/ num is definitely HOTTER!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i really think that kob looks better with brook on screen because they are dating and you can really see the chemistry between them. most people think that brook is not good looking but to me he's okay and his personality with kob makes him look better.