Cheer & Kwan pairing up with who?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sent most of the younger n'ke like Mo, Pinky, & Poo are pairing with fames celebrity p’ke like Thana, Por, krit...ect Seem like Cheer and Kwan are the only one that are left that hasn't got pair with them.

Who Do you want to see Cheer ands Kwan pair up in the next future?

For me I really want to see Cheer pair with Thana or Mos in the next future. :D I really want to see her with different actors beside Tle or Cee.

L

lalalek

Well she will get paired up with good Actors if she ever gets out of The Dida Company.......I mean that she is good in Channel 7 and all but she needs to go to a company that doesn't make cheesy @$$ movies like Dida's.......The Only Dida movie so far that is good is Kob's Movie with Stefan and the Rest of out of this Comapany!!!!! :wacko:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i want to see cheer with krit lol.... comedy would be halurious cheers so good in comedy lakorns.. she's seriously really funnie... i also wanna see her pair up with kade again they were to cute in there first lakorn.....

candys

sarNie Egg
cheer does not match any p'ek beside the ugly tle. whatever they are doing is good. i hope that the director is not blind enough to let her play w/someone that does not match her. sorry to her fan, but she is not n'ek material period.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
cheer does not match any p'ek beside the ugly tle. whatever they are doing is good. i hope that the director is not blind enough to let her play w/someone that does not match her. sorry to her fan, but she is not n'ek material period.
well.... um....directors are blind i guess???? ..... she's been paired up with kade, cee and utt! i find the chemistry with all these actors very hot!!!! so iono.... i think the directors are just right with the pair up. Directors have been blind from time to time.. they even pick to two couples to be such a match! i love cheer with all her co-stars!!! can't wait to see her lakorn with utt and cee! whoo..

sorry if i offend your... but i just wanna defend cheer there. thanks for posting up your opinion! ikies i'm outta here....

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I like these two actress but Cheer oh my god that girl need some manors because she can't fart in front of people and laugh it off. she constanly do things that is not approp. Come on! she's cool her movie i like but chill with the out burst not the mouth down south!

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I like these two actress but Cheer oh my god that girl need some manors because she can't fart in front of people and laugh it off. she constanly do things that is not approp. Come on! she's cool her movie i like but chill with the out burst not the mouth down south!

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
uh i prefer cheer with cee or bib puchisa better... especially in melody of love....big and cheer are so fine together since she's a tomboy in that movie....love them both together... wanna see them again in the future......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
candys said:
[post="87135"][/post]​

Well said, I totally agree with u don't b offended Cheer fans. I just think she really sucks especially when she cries. :loool:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
ditto i don't like cheers in all lakorns but wit kade she was good iono about cee or utt no comment cuz haven't watch them