Cheer & Araya hair style

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Their hair style kind of look like the same style but Araya is a little lighter than Cheer?....

What do you think of their hair style?....

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I also like Araya hair style better. She looks really good with the style and color. Matches her perfectly.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
yeah i agree that their hairstyle look alike...i like cheer hair color more than araya... but i like both hairstyle short and long...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Araya's look so cute but Cheer's a no no. I like her old hairstyle better. This hairstyle makes her look like golf and mike!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha..that was funny..golf and mike = cheer..:lol:
anyway..i like cheer's color..and like araya's style but i dont' like th e top part..it's too square - it should have been a little flat out..^^

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
I like Araya's better, but cheer would look better with one length hair, she doesn't look good with bangs tho.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i think cheer's colours are funny.. dat why it looks weird

but yea.. arayas is better

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i like both. Araya looks better with her hair. Cheer's cute always. Her hair match her a lot now.l :lol:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i like cheer's more simply because i think it looks good on her and it looks unique on her. i like hers more because the layers are very visibly flaunting and waves out and it looks nice. it doesn't look common. you're gonna need the shape of her head to look like that.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
um..I love Araya's new hairstyle..she matches it alot...but i think they both looks pretty in black hair too..but i don't really like P" Cheer's...it doesn't match her..i think she should change it back to the old one..

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i like both girls but i think araya looks better with the hairstyle than cheer. i dont think cheer looks good with that hair. she looks better with just long hair and beautifuly layer but not like she has it now.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I think it's pretty
However, I like Araya's haircut better cuz it's longer.
Araya looks so pretty in that photo.
Cheer's look pretty in that hair cut too but it needa be longer. And it would be perfect!
^_^

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
when a person own a salon and the other doesnt.....who will have a nicer hair style? it should be the person who own it and that should be araya......she know what to do with her hair and make it pretty

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
i say araya's hair style is better because its long and cute. as for cheer it reminds me of a mullet....looks trailer-trash.