Cheap Airplane Tickets

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i have been searching around looking for flights from Minneapolis, MN to Mexico and the lowest price i found so far is $356 does anybody know what other website i can look into? i tried hotwire, tripadvisor, and more but they cost more than this one where i found on cheapoair. thank you!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
www.cheaptickets.com

btw, may I ask what part of Mexico you're heading to. Reason I ask is because, certain part of Mexico is not safe for American tourists. They having a war down there with the cartels. Kidnapping and Ransom is common. So if you go, hopefully you don't go into the 'HOT ZONE'.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
www.cheaptickets.com

btw, may I ask what part of Mexico you're heading to. Reason I ask is because, certain part of Mexico is not safe for American tourists. They having a war down there with the cartels. Kidnapping and Ransom is common. So if you go, hopefully you don't go into the 'HOT ZONE'.
the part i'm going to i am not sure if its the 'HOT ZONE' but i'm planning to go to Cuernavaca, Mexico.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh yea and i hate it! whenever i search my possible dates on the websites they always say something like to either change ,my date or location because they cannot find any airlines on that day. its so annoying, its making me consider a travel agency! lol...

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
the part i'm going to i am not sure if its the 'HOT ZONE' but i'm planning to go to Cuernavaca, Mexico.
That's close to Ciudad de Mexico and I think that's where one of the cartel is location (maybe The Federation). Anyways stay safe and be alert. Have fun in Mexico.

noungning

Heartless
southwest right now, they're running a 2 day sale. under 400 miles, u can get a ticket $30 per way. i looked up a ticket to LA and it's $90 per way from here and after taxes and fees, a round trip ticket was $216. Travel dates are Sept 9 to Nov 19 though so if you're intending to travel during that time. check out the 2 day sale.