CHATROOM

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
sorry i forgot to unlock the door to the chatroom that's why noone else can get in because only you and i have the keys

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
nah ning its not really a chat room its more of an adult room for grown ups no little kids allowed its not pg 13 sorry

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
did i say pg 13 i meant pg 15 no nings allowed

:p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i got chu a fake id ning, it's all good gurl. we gots the hookups. i'm finally turning 16 :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the chat room........ ah yes that still exist's? Lol no i lie i went in there like 3 weeks ago and some crazy girls like Cece sarN was there waiting for Jumleuy Ruk which didn't air for another DAY! LOL crazy gals;

noungning

Heartless
did i say pg 13 i meant pg 15 no nings allowed
:p
omg ok fine, i changed my name to Irene... LOL :p sounds so sweet, no?

i got chu a fake id ning, it's all good gurl. we gots the hookups. i'm finally turning 16 :D
ahaha thanks dfemc, u're the best haha, oh yeah that's right it's leapy year and ur finally getting another year added in. happy belated! :D

but 16 x 4 = 64 :eek: omg... but, u look so young. give me your secret...! :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
come join me come join me. EVERYBUDDY'S DOIN' IT!!!!!!!!
Oh ! I missed it !

Last time I got into : it was around 3 or 4 am for Genks, and I beat him twice to the pool game at Yahoo Games :D
I'm now on Spring break, I think it'll be time to get into again and wait any people ;)