Char's pics

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
No it's not. You must be picky then! Ha, ha.
Are you shallow? zOmg, are you? JK, JK.

I know I am. =_=^^ What a turn-off. >_<

rukD2B

I see how it is. You going to make me wait?!
Seriously!? T___T;;; Why?!

*Heartbreak.*

rukD2B

A few years. I should be able to save up for plastic surgery!
^o^ LOLs. Then we'll match! I'll look good too!

XCappy

Mr. Char
My friend just dropped some pictures of us at school. This is during our project hours and for the first semester we have to program a robot. Those pics are, in the majority, un-study moments :D

Our team (One's missing : the one that took the picture). You can see a magazine named "Sport" which is released every Thursday (free). Usually, on page 42, there is a nice section called "Glamour". That day, it was Jeisa Chiminazzo on the 42 cover :drool:

After reading the magazine, we were ready to build an op-amp.

Nap ?

The dude that looked on his screen is the one that built a really wrong circuit, in only 30 seconds. We had a good laugh though.

Videos :

Weird invention from a friend : the paper sorter... Price : €200 000 for friends or €1 000 000 for a company.

My friend's sleeping and unfortunately, he hit the 'Tab' button and wikipedia acted crazy ;)

Anthem atmosphere. Some people may wonder if I've sung ? The answer is : Not at all. I had to finish a report.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow, Khun Char. you're getting handsomer in every pic. :wub:

lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Since we are on SW and not on Facebook, I could turn my answer in another way. Dear Nai Nai, yes I've heard about a lakorn named Mafia Tee Ruk. :lol:
LOL, omg I laughed so hard I got water all over my desk. Good thing it didn't get on my midterm review, or else I'll be pissed :lol:. I didn't like that lakorn.

XCappy

Mr. Char
LOL, omg I laughed so hard I got water all over my desk. Good thing it didn't get on my midterm review, or else I'll be pissed :lol:. I didn't like that lakorn.
AHAHAH, crazy girl... I could do something bad for your school work without being near you, that's just so hot !

I just know the title, don't even think I'm watching those stuffs. But if you tell me to be the main actor, I'll do it just for the actresses, and that's it ! End of discussion about lakorns :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tone down your egotism man haha. Anyways, I gotta go study with my buddies so I'll spam in your thread later. Au revoir. Is that how you say goodbye in French? If not, one of my floormates is gonna die haha.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Tone down your egotism man haha. Anyways, I gotta go study with my buddies so I'll spam in your thread later. Au revoir. Is that how you say goodbye in French? If not, one of my floormates is gonna die haha.
Nai Nai, you have such good friends. Yes, it's "au revoir", now : SAY IT ! Today you won't kill anyone for they are nice and told you the truth :lol:. Keep studying, my semester is almost over, I'll have 3 exams this week. I'll try to do my best ;)