Char's pics

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Before you reach the 15 years, I think I'll be in America first ! :D

Edit : I could pay, let me like 5 years ? 10 years ? 15 year ? 20 years ? AHAH
Haha, cool, I save money. :lol: If you be in America, I might be in Cambodia. :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
Thanks for visiting actually. I miss a lot this place since there are lots of rain and cold in Paris :D. One of my friend misses a lot and there is no single day when he talks about what we have done in Taiwan. We've done good things for sure.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Update : Friday night's school party. Those are some pictures during the party. I had a "before" to my friend's place but I don't have the pictures yet.

Extra pics (I don't remember those ones... maybe I don't want to, or maybe I was too drunk to remember anything)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ahaha, I got school today and my friends told me what's happened. Fortunately, there are no pictures about the stories :D. I danced with more than 2 girls, and they seemed to like it... AHAH

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It's better that the actress accept the real deal instead of playing some fake R-S., so that I won't be guilty :lol:
OMG I am seriously LOL right now. Thank god none of my roommates are around. Damn Char you and Noy sure make one hell of a couple since you two are so talueng :loool:.

XCappy

Mr. Char
OMG I am seriously LOL right now. Thank god none of my roommates are around. Damn Char you and Noy sure make one hell of a couple since you two are so talueng :loool:.
talueng ? What is the meaning ? :D

Yeah, we deserve to have some photosets in some Thai magazines.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's better that the actress accept the real deal instead of playing some fake R-S., so that I won't be guilty :lol:
:loool: Good point Char ;)

Being talueng is nothing Nai. My man's gotta be talueng. Muahaha :lol: