Channel 7 : lakorn teasers for 2019

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Revenge/Drama is my genre lol! Looking forward to Sammie and Thanwa for the remake and possibly Porsche and Grace's.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Got to find it somewhere else since I am not going to get this genre anything soon :rolleyes:
ahahhahahaha I understand. I actually think ch7 have better script writers than other channels but their production sucks it doesn't even matter if they have the script down. But Thanwa? LOL that's desperate lol I'd rather give ch7 newbie guys a shot... they actually look better than what ch3 has put out and will put out with newbies. They on the wrong channel tho coz ch7 will not promote them well lol

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! Intense lakorns with lots of skinship and violence! Lol ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahhahahaha I understand. I actually think ch7 have better script writers than other channels but their production sucks it doesn't even matter if they have the script down. But Thanwa? LOL that's desperate lol I'd rather give ch7 newbie guys a shot... they actually look better than what ch3 has put out and will put out with newbies. They on the wrong channel tho coz ch7 will not promote them well lol
Channel 7 newbie would be better at One31 or Gmm for promotion ch3 is too whitewashed and ch7 newbies are more on the darker side

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Desperate I am if I am willing to jump channel just for this genre and for a pra'ek I've never seen his lakorn before. As long as both pra'nangs are not ugly and their voices are tolerable. lol. Only one newbie I am interested in seeing in Channel 7 and hopefully he gets a slap/kiss :risas3: with either Now, Praew, or Sammy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanwa is not a bad actor but just he looks weak next to Sammie. I like her with Es and Porshe even Om better. I want to see her with Mike but ch7 aint having none of that so far
I want to see Sammie & Weir. Have they ever paired before? I'm not sure. But I think they'd look great together since Weir is so tall. They gave Stephany a chance before Sammie. It's surprising.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Sammie & Weir. Have they ever paired before? I'm not sure. But I think they'd look great together since Weir is so tall. They gave Stephany a chance before Sammie. It's surprising.
Sammie and Weir have never paired before but it’s one of the pairings I want to see the most at ch7! I hope they let them pair at least once. They let Thisa pair with him which was really surprising to me so maybe they can surprise us again with Sammy too