Channel 3 Charity Concert: Love is in the Air | April 29, 2017

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the air version one, where Mint's hair in down in her performance with James Ma. Because I think she looks so much prettier with that hairstyle lol. Also waiting to see James J and Bella performance cause I haven't seen anyone post that on YouTube yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Out of all the girls, I think Yaya is the best performer. Once she is on stage you can't help but watch her.

Matt/Great with the couple introduction was adorable. Thought, she kind of comes off uncomfortable or shy when he kissed her on the forehead lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yaya was awesome! She was sultry without looking cheap, hot without over doing it, and she made the stage her own. She has the best stage presence and charisma.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see this in its entirety. Always humorous and cute during the performance breaks when the stars talk and joke with each other.

Have to agree on comments regarding Yaya, she owns the stage whenever she performs.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I've been hard on Yaya sometimes when it comes to her acting ability, but she has the IT factor no doubt. In a live performance no one can touch her. She's the only one I can watch without cringing or getting 2nd hand embarrassment. The rest really can't sing or dance. They can do a choreographed routine but they don't have natural rhythm like Yaya.

I've noticed all the girls squeal over Nine lol. I don't really get it. He's good looking and can play the guitar but I still don't get the extreme fangirling over him.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm surprise by the sweetness in Great's voice! His voice when singing is so sweet! I'm not his fan but In my opinion, he has the best voice among the guys! Mark and JJ also has good voice! Other than that they are so so in my opinion!

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know when the concert will be uploaded to YouTube?

Also, I never really pay much attention to the other actors/actresses and the "koojin" thing to me is kinda elementary, but if you were to rank the couples from most to least popular, how would the ranking go? Just curious...

P

PrincessKarina

I'm surprise by the sweetness in Great's voice! His voice when singing is so sweet! I'm not his fan but In my opinion, he has the best voice among the guys! Mark and JJ also has good voice! Other than that they are so so in my opinion!
I always thought Grate has a decent voice. But I love his smile! I am neutral with him right now. I haven't watch any lakorns with him lately!

P

PrincessKarina

Does anyone know when the concert will be uploaded to YouTube?

Also, I never really pay much attention to the other actors/actresses and the "koojin" thing to me is kinda elementary, but if you were to rank the couples from most to least popular, how would the ranking go? Just curious...
Totally agree. I don't pay attention to this koojin concept too much! I get bored easily so koojin couples aren't for me... Sorry to their fans... But per the koojin hype I would say Yadech and MK are in the top two couple? Just my opinion. :p

P

PrincessKarina

You like his voice too? (Great)

I never pay too much attention to him until I heard his sweet voice!
Yes I liked his voice since SJ series where I heard him sang the theme song over and over! Ahh nice manly voice! Lol :p