Channel 3 Charity Concert: Love is in the Air | April 29, 2017

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just watching all them perform and first thing I notice is how Boy and Mario aren't wearing suits.

Like somewhere along the line I just imagine Boy being like, "You know what I'm gonna wear a vest instead."

And then Mario be like, "P'Boy I'm gonna do you one better and raise a leather jacket." ;)

Sidenote: I really hope someone subs the entire interview portion

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mario is a jokers as usually. ChadaOh is adorable. He is teasing mint

I can't wait to see N'mint...

They ask mint what she got prepared

O: N'mint getting ready, I can't help myself/my heart can't take it.
She takes 4 hrs, we don't get to play (perform? hard to translate).
hahahaha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Another event on the 18th. Maybe ticket selling event? Since tickets are already available on that date.

Concert seat plan

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just watching all them perform and first thing I notice is how Boy and Mario aren't wearing suits.

Like somewhere along the line I just imagine Boy being like, "You know what I'm gonna wear a vest instead."

And then Mario be like, "P'Boy I'm gonna do you one better and raise a leather jacket." ;)

Sidenote: I really hope someone subs the entire interview portion
I think that's perfectly fine that Boy and Mario aren't wearing suits. They looked great especially Mario. :love: Maybe they were going for the same look as the promo video. Also I noticed James Ji was wearing white sneaker which is a mismatch with his black suit. LOL Maybe he forgot his dress shoes.

I'm really looking forward to this concert!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that's perfectly fine that Boy and Mario aren't wearing suits. They looked great especially Mario. :love: Maybe they were going for the same look as the promo video. Also I noticed James Ji was wearing white sneaker which is a mismatch with his black suit. LOL Maybe he forgot his dress shoes.

I'm really looking forward to this concert!!
Oh I don't think it's bad. It just stuck out to me lol

This is my favorite clip of Mario teasing Mint

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @xcinsationalx Love Mario...he cracks me up as well as those boys beside him. Great was laughing so much. Great bromance with all the boys.
Yeah, Mario was teasing Mint. LOL But before that, Boy and Mario were teasing Toey about her forehead. These boys...you put them together and this is what happens.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahahaha...I'm surprise Boy wasn't teasing N'mint. Mario had to bring her up again. Then he teasing her again while they were taking pix about her "big feet" :risas3::aaaaa:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehersals for the concert has begun. Aside from the actors and actresses in the official poster, other CH3 stars will appear as well. :)