Mario Maurer
James Ma
James Jirayu
Bomb Tanin
Pope Thanawat
Nine Naphat
Ken Phupoom
Alek Theeradech

I just saw that in JG. Do you know will there be another teaser for the ladies?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a replacement for the annual CH3 football anniversary game? Usually, there would be news about the game from the fanclubs by now, but there is nothing. Hmm...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A teaser has been released this time with 10 CH3 actresses

I'm not sure about the annual football anniversary game.

I'm hoping that there will still be parade with other CH3 actors and actresses especially the casts of CH3's upcoming lakorns for 2017.

Tickets for this concert will be available starting March 18. The proceeds will go to the following:

100th Anniversary Commemoration Fund, Queen Sirikit's Faculty of Dentistry Prince of Songkla University, Changwat In Rajavithi Hospital Foundation and the fund for patients with rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases, Children's Hospital Foundation

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
KJ concert like what they had last yr?
Idk cause they also released that 8 koojin teaser

Also I had no idea who Nine was before this post, is he popular in Thailand? Because I have never heard of him before so I am surprised he'd be included in a big channel 3 event when they clearly already have more p'eks than n'eks.

cecilia

Staff member
Idk cause they also released that 8 koojin teaser

Also I had no idea who Nine was before this post, is he popular in Thailand? Because I have never heard of him before so I am surprised he'd be included in a big channel 3 event when they clearly already have more p'eks than n'eks.
I don't know much about him but from what I know from watching interview and clips of him w/his mom, he was signed with ch3 for awhile now. He has studies and other things to do in the past few years therefore he didn't debut in the lakorn world yet. During this time, he has debuted in commercial, movie, and music (here and there). He's quite popular in Thailand because of his wonderful music skills (he can sing/play instrument, particularly guitar) beside his good looks/heigh. I think he has been on the spotlight in the past because of his mom, Pimpaka Siangsomboon, a veteran actress and a ex beauty pageant winner. I like his mom. She's a good actress --- in case you don't know who she is, she plays as Mai's mom in Petch Klang Fai and Mint's mom in Rak Patiharn (other lakorn too but the most recent one I've seen of her are those two).

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Oh okay so he hasn't debuted yet in lakorns, that makes sense
He will have one out soon with Ice Pechaya. It looks pretty good so far from the bts shooting ...

From what I gather n'ek is a tomgirl, who was into girls. She was dumped by her gf thrice so she decided to come back to like guys lol .. She likes p'ek and do everything that he wants in a girl and etc but he only sees her as sister/brother lol It looks pretty funny so far -- here's the wiki to the lakorn, https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Rak_Kan_Panlawan