Channel 3 Calendar 2012

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, rose mentioned that .. that's why ive been curious to see if they'll sell it or not.. hmm..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, Ethaicd told me that they might just make it a special order. I guess only if you're willing to pay the shipping price and if you ask them for it. They might get it for you.
This is what he said to me:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Order my Desktop calender already.Super excited. :D Wow, the shipping is pretty pricey I think i'll just stick w/ the desktop.ha. Will this be their first time having a Bigger version of the calender?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol araya has the weirdest concept lol
maybe thats what she gets for switching from ch7 to ch3 LOL with weird guys
i don't think she has given any weird guys eversince she move to Ch3 I say its better
opportunity for her than staying in Ch7 cos she will be less promoted unlike if she
until now all her lakorn will be taken by Pancake, my opinion Pan not a n'ek material

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i don't think she has given any weird guys eversince she move to Ch3 I say its better
opportunity for her than staying in Ch7 cos she will be less promoted unlike if she
until now all her lakorn will be taken by Pancake, my opinion Pan not a n'ek material
She's talking about the guys in the calendar, not her overall career LMAO

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol you're so funny Alice. I like how you pay very close attention to people's comments in general, but you totally misdirected my quote. lol

Thanks to Cupid Candy for catching what I was saying! Haha =P

She's talking about the guys in the calendar, not her overall career LMAO

Thanks girl! =P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, Ethaicd told me that they might just make it a special order. I guess only if you're willing to pay the shipping price and if you ask them for it. They might get it for you.
This is what he said to me:

i recieved a message from him saying this too.. oi.. im so tempted to buy it.. but it is a bit pricy.. am i willing? eeek.. i really got to debate on myself... oi oi oi... i want it.. i want it.. i want it...! but i think i might just get the desktop one.. :( i want both! oh darn.. too indecisive atm ... @_@.

sigh, i decided to just buy the desktop calender... :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait until i receive my first ch3's calender!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i feel like they didn't really focus on N'Mew :( boohoo.. thanks Alice. Yaya was adorable smiling and giggling lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just check my status on ethaicd and my calender is shipping. It shipped on Wednesday!!! Yay just need to wait for a week or two. :D