Channel 3 Calendar 2012

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ยลโฉม ปฎิทิน สวัสดีปีหม่ 2555 ของครอบครัวละคร ช่อง 3 ภาค
credit to pantip

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Like I told you guys before, they selected far better photos for wall sized calendar, so it'll be waste of your money (if you intend to buy it) if you buy the smaller version.

Khob khun alice mak mak for the pictures! :grouphug:

Anyway, that Pat! Damn why did Louis have to that close to Pat! Seriously jealous here,, and for the girls,(Mew Mint Yaya Kim) (Mint Noon Rita Yard) just kill me with those killer bodies :gungirl:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh so this is the bigger version then.damn, that suck, i prefer the desktop version so i can put it on my desk.i don't want the bigger version b/c i don't want to hang it on the wall.man, why can't it be the same.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
crap.. i like this version too noooo!!!!!
anyways.. gonna grab my copy of the desktop calender before it runs out!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just got my desktop calendar and I'm so excited! I'm thinking about getting the wall calendar too. Hummmm should I! Yes I will. Lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ are you from thailand? if so, goodness im jealous!!!

im just barely in the process of ordering the desktop calender hehe.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

jvang4

sarNie Egg
they're all cute even though i don't know who they are; sorry for my comment because i'm new to watching thai movies
nice calender

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing. I'm sad this year Ch3 did not include their other actresses and actors like other past years.

July month caught my eyes. They are like the four beautiful mermaids. :coverlaf:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wait i am so confused? is this new version the bigger version???

so is the other one, the one in the first thread, the smaller version?

I like the one with Taew leaning into Mark more. haha =P

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wait i am so confused? is this new version the bigger version???

so is the other one, the one in the first thread, the smaller version?

I like the one with Taew leaning into Mark more. haha =P
Its the bigger version.
And yes the the first thread is the smaller version which is the desktop calendar.

Other than that, I like how both versions had the pairs switched,
ex: Matt Tye Matt Boy Susie Tye Suie Boy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am still angry that the pics for the bigger version is so much better and nicer than the desktop version/For example, i like the one of barry/aff/anne's pose for this more than the desktop b/c you get to see the elephants and its nicer.And also, the one of boy them too that one is nice. I like it.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ are you from thailand? if so, goodness im jealous!!!

im just barely in the process of ordering the desktop calender hehe.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
No I'm not from Thailand, I'm here in the state! Cali.

Sorry for my mistake. I meant to say I just order my copy. Lol.. and when ethaicd has the bigger wall version then I'm getting it too! Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
No I'm not from Thailand, I'm here in the state! Cali.

Sorry for my mistake. I meant to say I just order my copy. Lol.. and when ethaicd has the bigger wall version then I'm getting it too! Lol.

I see.. LOL.. i'm from Cali as well.. ethaicd usually doesn't sell the bigger wall-size calender so i'm not really sure what to expect.. but.. i'll be getting the desktop one for sure though..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Oh really! Man that sucks! Lol... Someone( forget her user) said that ethaicd might have it this year, but it's gonna be a bit pricey. She said around 20 to 25 u.s dollars. So I hope they do have it.