CHANGE IN LAKORN!!!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE TO THE LAKORN THAT WILL BE AIRING AFTER 'PRA TINAWONG' GUYS...! THEY DECIDED NOT TO MAKE 'SUNG TONG' YET...SO...THE NEXT LAKORN THAT WILL BE AIRING AFTER 'PRA TINAWONG' FOR SURE IS NOW...

'HONWICHAI-KAWEE'

2 PRA AEK IN THE LAKORN...ONE OF THE GUY WILL BE NEW AND THE 2ND WILL BE........LEK JEDSADA...

nolee

sarNie Adult
ohh mann. I miss this one. with Boy =T I hate remakes, cuz it just makes me miss the older version lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
this lakorn have 2 p'k and 2 n'k .. and i hope they leave it at dat no more den 1 wife please hahha

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE TO THE LAKORN THAT WILL BE AIRING AFTER 'PRA TINAWONG' GUYS...! THEY DECIDED NOT TO MAKE 'SUNG TONG' YET...SO...THE NEXT LAKORN THAT WILL BE AIRING AFTER 'PRA TINAWONG' FOR SURE IS NOW...
'HONWICHAI-KAWEE'

2 PRA AEK IN THE LAKORN...ONE OF THE GUY WILL BE NEW AND THE 2ND WILL BE........LEK JEDSADA...
Yes! This is good new. I have never watch 'HONWICHAI-KAWEE' before. Wonder who is going to be the n'ak or n'aks???
How this one is better than the past boran lakorn... can't wait. ^_^

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
gawd another remake lol cant they just make something new i been seeing alot remakes of lakorns lately lol well hope the clothing and the acting will be good :)

val

sarNie Adult
but this one is not really that old though...i believe it either before wongsawon with boy supol or after it and i don't like how the lakorn focus more on the younger brother kawee and his quest to find his girlfriend then the older brother and his wife.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HONWICHAI-KAWEE...What! Yeah this lakorn isn't that old what so ever...and i it was very short too i think it was only like 7 or 9 parts...forgot! but yeah i didn't really like this lakorn that much..it wasn't that exaciting...one of the nang ek had like really long hair and it spelled good..pra ek saved her from that one big thing!

Phon

sarNie Adult
it was right before nang 12. There are older older boran lakorn that they have not remake yet. why this one? this is the 2nd time the remake it. How about come up with something new so I dont have to know what the story is about. All these remake I know how the story goes and when they change it it gets on my nerve. come up with something that will keep me watching becuase I never seen it before.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know what that lakorn is, but it better be good! Pratina Wong was pissing me off that I had to stop at tape 7. Borans are kina weird to me now though :( .

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I just hope they cast new N'akes too..Au would be fine pairing up with Lek to make up for Pratinawong........But it better not be Aom, or that ugly girl Cartoon....Dang, I can't stand this two annoying people..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
They should give remaking a break and just start a fresh new one. I need something that is exciting and I don't know the storyline at all.

Phon

sarNie Adult
mind as well hire the old nang ake pra ake from back then even though they are out of shape and old. since people dont like the new stars and they cant act. I dont mind watching the old stars again even if they are fat skinny rinkle lol.

Twilight

sarNie Egg
oh i remember watching this lakorn...it wasnt really that old...
yeah i think they should start making up new lakorns instead of remaking and remaking <_<
but since their always remaking, why r they picking this lakorn? its not that old..they should've picked an older lakorn at least <_<
& lek's not gonna be in it?? :( *sighs*...i wonder who they're gonna replace lek with